First Class Watches Customer Service Reviews

First Class Watches have a Customer Service Grade of A.

A

A

Customer Service - Good

98.63%
Industry Average
" perfect service, made use of their price match, fast response, quick delivery, stunning watch "
posted 2 years ago - Jozef Kollar
" Excellent watch, ie.Citizen AO9025-05E. Arrived day after ordering on the net. Watch was well packedged .Great web site, Great service, would recommend FCW to anyone . Steve R "
posted 3 years ago - Stephen Roberts
" Easy to use web site, incredibly fast service and delivery, thank you! "
posted 4 years ago - Mehmet Kasap
" Excellent service - very pleased. Ordered a ladies DKNY watch and received it next working day exactly as promised. I measured my wrist and it was sized to fit perfectly. Would certainly recommend this company. "
posted 4 years ago -
" First class service from First Class Watches. They accepted a price-match offer for this purchase. Unfortunately, the first delivery had a small manufacturing defect but a replacement was sent out the very next day and it was pre-checked for any cosmetic imperfections. Very pleased with both the service and the watch. "
posted 4 years ago - disclosure
" Quick efficient service "
posted 4 years ago - disclosure
" Excellent service . thankyou. (how do you manage it when so many others fail????) "
posted 4 years ago - disclosure
" I ordered my watch at 3:30pm on Monday. At 2pm the next day I had the watch in my hands. First class service from First Class Watches. "
" first class service. "
posted 4 years ago - disclosure
" Fast service, and good price. Tks "
First Class Watches