First Class Watches Reviews

info@firstclasswatches.co.uk

9 Warwick Road

Category:
Jewellery & Watches

How would you rate First Class Watches ?

(optional)

785 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Mr Steve Mason

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about First Class Watches in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Mr Steve Mason
"A great range of watches from popular to luxury brands, competitively priced and delivered to your door promptly. With the watch I bought, they were prepared to be made an offer, which made me feel like I got a really good deal. The watch I bought was a Maurice Lacroix Aikon which was simply stunning. I would recommend anyone to check them out."
"First Class watches would not accept a return. They said the watch had wear and was damaged. Completely untrue . I had the watch for 2 days and wear does not occur in that time. The only reason I returned the watch was because the strap was too long."
"Always prepared to give full information and knowledgeable advice.Keen pricing and Free Next Day Delivery. Great all round shopping experience. Would definitely recommend and buy from them again ."
Jozef Kollar
Verified Buyer
"perfect service, made use of their price match, fast response, quick delivery, stunning watch"
Stephen Roberts
Unverified Reviewer
"Excellent watch, ie.Citizen AO9025-05E. Arrived day after ordering on the net. Watch was well packedged .Great web site, Great service, would recommend FCW to anyone . Steve R"
"Nicely laid out website. Easy to navigate with 360 degree views of the goods.. Competitive pricing with the ability to make them an offer. (The price was really good so I didn't use this feature, I could have saved £1) Mail delivery was spot on, ordered Sunday, goods arrived Tuesday an email was sent to give tracking details. Overall an excellent experience. What selling online should be like. Next time I need a watch I'll use them again."
"Great selection, good prices, and incredible delivery. I tried for months to find the watch I wanted in North America, assuming that would be more convenient. But when I just couldn't find it anywhere else, I ordered it from the only place that actually had the watch in stock -- First Class Watch. The price was good and the whole ordering process quick and easy. Because they are halfway around the world from me in England, I was prepared for delivery delays. I needn't have worried... my watch was delivered from England to Vancouver, Canada in less than 24 hours (including customs)! First Class Watches and FedEx really have a system that works."
"Easy to use web site, incredibly fast service and delivery, thank you!"
"Excellent service - very pleased. Ordered a ladies DKNY watch and received it next working day exactly as promised. I measured my wrist and it was sized to fit perfectly. Would certainly recommend this company."
Gary Bassi
"10 out of 10 all good"
Verified Buyer
"Ordered this watch for my daughter for Christmas and it arrived very quickly to n Ireland and was the cheapest that I could find,I would definitely recommend this company and would have no qualms about buying from them again. P White"
Verified Buyer
"Good product at a good price. An easily navigated web site and speedy free delivery, all as promised. What's not to like."
Verified Buyer
"First class service from First Class Watches. They accepted a price-match offer for this purchase. Unfortunately, the first delivery had a small manufacturing defect but a replacement was sent out the very next day and it was pre-checked for any cosmetic imperfections. Very pleased with both the service and the watch."
Verified Buyer
"Bought for xmas present very happy with the price and it looks great would reccomend shopping here for watches delivery was very good aswell so in all very pleased..."
"Quick efficient service"
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service . thankyou. (how do you manage it when so many others fail????)"
Verified Buyer
"I ordered my watch at 3:30pm on Monday. At 2pm the next day I had the watch in my hands. First class service from First Class Watches."
Mandy Ramage
Verified Buyer
"Bough this watch as a 30th birthday present for my daughter, fast delivery and very weel packaged. Watch is gorgeous!!!"
"first class service."
Verified Buyer
"Was very pleased with how fast item was despatched and delivered."
First Class Watches is rated 4.89 based on 785 reviews