First Class Watches Reviews

of reviewers recommend First Class Watches
Read First Class Watches Reviews

About First Class Watches:

Trading as a brand authorised watch shop online for over 8 years we promise to give you nothing but the best customer service while shopping online.

01926 298499

info@firstclasswatches.co.uk

9 Warwick Road

Tell us how First Class Watches made you happy
i recommend this company to everybody out there,first class customer service.
best of the very best,recommended to everybody out there.
Great company to deal with, very easy to order and special next day delivery.
I bought casio edifice sapphire saved money which is always good. Been wearing it for three years. Also bought raymond Weill tango 43 km blue face for my father and was almost half pprice.this is why I am happy with first class watches
Excellent service excellent watch very happy with my purchase regards to all the team at first class watches
Best service ever!! So happy with my watch.
very happy. absolute quality
Excellent service and super quick delivery!
I bought a watch on the 28th April and I was told that it will be delivered after 21 days and till today I haven't recieved it and it is almost two month. what a bad service
A great range of watches from popular to luxury brands, competitively priced and delivered to your door promptly. With the watch I bought, they were prepared to be made an offer, which made me feel like I got a really good deal. The watch I bought was a Maurice Lacroix Aikon which was simply stunning. I would recommend anyone to check them out.
First Class watches would not accept a return. They said the watch had wear and was damaged. Completely untrue . I had the watch for 2 days and wear does not occur in that time. The only reason I returned the watch was because the strap was too long.
Always prepared to give full information and knowledgeable advice.Keen pricing and Free Next Day Delivery. Great all round shopping experience. Would definitely recommend and buy from them again .
perfect service, made use of their price match, fast response, quick delivery, stunning watch
Excellent watch, ie.Citizen AO9025-05E. Arrived day after ordering on the net. Watch was well packedged .Great web site, Great service, would recommend FCW to anyone . Steve R
Nicely laid out website. Easy to navigate with 360 degree views of the goods.. Competitive pricing with the ability to make them an offer. (The price was really good so I didn't use this feature, I could have saved £1) Mail delivery was spot on, ordered Sunday, goods arrived Tuesday an email was sent to give tracking details. Overall an excellent experience. What selling online should be like. Next time I need a watch I'll use them again.
Great selection, good prices, and incredible delivery. I tried for months to find the watch I wanted in North America, assuming that would be more convenient. But when I just couldn't find it anywhere else, I ordered it from the only place that actually had the watch in stock -- First Class Watch. The price was good and the whole ordering process quick and easy. Because they are halfway around the world from me in England, I was prepared for delivery delays. I needn't have worried... my watch was delivered from England to Vancouver, Canada in less than 24 hours (including customs)! First Class Watches and FedEx really have a system that works.
Easy to use web site, incredibly fast service and delivery, thank you!
Excellent service - very pleased. Ordered a ladies DKNY watch and received it next working day exactly as promised. I measured my wrist and it was sized to fit perfectly. Would certainly recommend this company.
10 out of 10 all good
Ordered this watch for my daughter for Christmas and it arrived very quickly to n Ireland and was the cheapest that I could find,I would definitely recommend this company and would have no qualms about buying from them again. P White
First Class Watches is rated 4.89 based on 794 reviews