First Class Watches Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend First Class Watches
08AM
8AM

About First Class Watches: Trading as a brand authorised watch shop online for over 8 years we promise to give you nothing but the best customer service while shopping online.

01926 298499

info@firstclasswatches.co.uk

9 Warwick Road

Category:
Jewellery & Watches

Tell us how First Class Watches made you happy

"This is Xmas present so whilst so far everything really good.....gotta wait for final approval until the 25th Dec.....Thankyou"
Are you First Class Watches? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I was impressed and pleased by how it was easy to negotiate my mondaine watch price on line.After slight delay due to some misunderstanding my watch arrived and I was not disappointed by my choice.I will certainly recommend FCW to friends and family."
"I was impressed by how easy and satisfactory to negotiate the mondaine watch price on line..After slight delay due to some misunderstanding ,the watch arrived and I was not disappointed by my choice.I will certainly recommend"
Price
"Dear, sellers. I am your client in Russia. I am very pleased at the price of your product and the speed of delivery! But, unfortunately, between the customer and the seller no feedback. Namely, you are wrong or do not specify the delivery address on my order because I wrote the address in Russian. Therefore, I ask you for kinder cases, contact with Russian-speaking clients and update address. For translation I use Google - translator. This program is great to translate from Russian into English and vice versa. Thank you for your work! I wish prosperity and further development of your company. Your customer Andrey Gerasimenko from Moscow."
"Very good many thank."
Price
"Very good website that price matched. Swift delivery too. overall very very good"
"Excellent watch"
Price
"This was a 21st birthday gift for a goddaughter and was the one that she wanted even though it's a man's watch ! However it did look good and was at a sharp price too ."
Price
"Watch received in good condition & fast delivery. Price is much more cheaper than the shops. Actual looks is better than the photo shown on the website. Love this watch!"
"Very pleased"
Price
"Quick delivery. Could have been slightly better packaged"
Price
"Almost everything about the order and delivery process went faultlessly. The watch is fine and the price excellent. The only small improvement I would suggest is, if you offer a 'chat to us' line on your web page, then make sure you answer the customer!!"
Price
"Great experience, lot of choice possibilities and good prices. I would suggest to shop on first-class to anyone"
Price
"Hi good service,however the instruction manual seems to refer to model 5m54,5m62&5m63.model purchased is smy109p1.Having problem setting day,date setting."
Price
"Excellent service, and quick delivery. My Bulova watch is great for the summer; silver and ceramic look great ogether. Would recommend this company. Jennie Martin"
Price
"The shipping experience I had with first class watches was first class. The speedy replies and the quick delivery of such a wonderful product was above expectations. The only thing that I was disappointed with was the condition of the box the watch came in. It had rips on the exterior and the lid did not open properly as the joining is completely broken."
Price
"Quick delivery, adjustment of a bracelet if required and price matching!"
"Very good service"
Price
"Watch arrived on time and in pristine condition"
"Very good service"