First Class Watches Reviews

of reviewers recommend First Class Watches
Read First Class Watches Reviews

About First Class Watches:

Trading as a brand authorised watch shop online for over 8 years we promise to give you nothing but the best customer service while shopping online.

01926 298499

info@firstclasswatches.co.uk

9 Warwick Road

Tell us how First Class Watches made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
First Class Watches 5 star review on 22nd May 2020
Mr E, Exeter, Devon
More Photos & Videos
i would just like to say how happy i am with the order i placed with First Class watches. First class watch and delivery service. E_mails to let me know what was happening. I would definately recommend them to all my family and friends.
I have not yet purchased any watch from First Class Watches. I amj awaiting their confirfmation that my offer of 'X' £'s will be accepted on watch model # :CB0020-50E.
Arrived fast excellent service however poorly packaged watch fell out of its container luckily watch was not damaged however case was bent and unusable
Can I please say that the watch is a birthday present and will not be opened until 3rd July 2013, but on reception by post everything seems to ok.
Although the box was damaged, the watch was good and arrived very quickly. Being a limited edition watch, FCW wasn't able to help with the replacement box. The box was just placed in a plastic FedEx sleeve and was shipped internationally. I did receive a few pounds credit back, but the overall value of the watch was rendered lower.
First Class Watches is rated 4.89 based on 796 reviews