First Class Watches Reviews

of reviewers recommend First Class Watches
Read First Class Watches Reviews

About First Class Watches:

Trading as a brand authorised watch shop online for over 8 years we promise to give you nothing but the best customer service while shopping online.

01926 298499

info@firstclasswatches.co.uk

9 Warwick Road

Tell us how First Class Watches made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
First Class Watches 5 star review on 22nd May 2020
Mr E, Exeter, Devon
More Photos & Videos
Item has not arrived when it was scheduled to
Ordered a watch, for my father in laws birthday. Very fast delivery but the strap was faulty (missing pin) we got this repaired ourselves as we had it engraved before checking over the watch completely so it was understandable we could not return it.
I notified the supplier to inform them but they did not reply so i will not use them again.
All was fine in terms of delivery and handling of the order. But the model I chose is not what I expected, having previously had a similar Watch Citizen Blue Angels. The size of the CITIZEN
JY8030-59E I bought is much bigger and bulkier, and the digital numbers are poorly legible because of the black color.
The Clock did not arrive on the stipulated date . hence made us wait at home unnecessarily..
Although I made every effort to measure my wrist circumference and I was promised free adjustment of the strap, it came without any adjustment being made. I had to spend £5 and time going to another watch repairer to get it done.
Ordered a watch for my wife's birthday as stated next day delivery. Ordered Wednesday night to get by Sunday. Delivery was attempted on Friday, but no one was home but no card was left so I didn't know. By the time I called on Saturday morning it was too late for them to try again on Saturday. They assured me a card would have been left but there wasn't so I had no idea I would need to contact them on Friday to get delivery attempted again on the Saturday. Upshot is I haven't yet received the order and my wife didn't get her birthday present.
box was disfigured, did not respond to requests never
Watch not working on arrival. Clearly hadn't been checked before dispatch. Return is at buyer's expense so I am out several quid for a duff watch. Not very impressive.
The watch was received without the manual and warranty certificate and the box was also broken. It required more than two weeks to communicate and to explain the conditions in order to get the manual and the warranty certificate.
First Class Watches is rated 4.89 based on 796 reviews