First Class Watches Reviews

of reviewers recommend First Class Watches
Read First Class Watches Reviews

About First Class Watches:

Trading as a brand authorised watch shop online for over 8 years we promise to give you nothing but the best customer service while shopping online.

01926 298499

info@firstclasswatches.co.uk

9 Warwick Road

Tell us how First Class Watches made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
First Class Watches 5 star review on 22nd May 2020
Mr E, Exeter, Devon
More Photos & Videos
I bought a watch on the 28th April and I was told that it will be delivered after 21 days and till today I haven't recieved it and it is almost two month. what a bad service
First Class watches would not accept a return. They said the watch had wear and was damaged. Completely untrue . I had the watch for 2 days and wear does not occur in that time. The only reason I returned the watch was because the strap was too long.
Sadly I cannot review this properly because I did not receive the watch I ordered. It was supposed to be delivered the next day but the couriers failed to deliver and I was home all day. I rang to complain and was told it would arrive the next day, again I was at home and the couriers failed to deliver. All very frustrating and tedious. In the end i gave up and cancelled the order.
I ordered watch on Saturday and received an email on Monday to say the order had been despatched. I have been waiting for a further 3 days and I still havent received the order. The courier company used apparantly say delivery was attempted and a note left through the letterbox. Firstly, this is a complete lie, as nothing was left behind and secondly, i had left a note outside the front door saying if no answer, the item was to be left in a specified safe place. Very poor service and a most dissatisfied customer.
I have forgotten the quality or value of the watch. I had to wait 5 days, 6 hours at home and 3 hours in APC depot in addition to a rude operations manager at APC.
Very poor service by a dishonest courier company.
If there is any sense of quality, company will contact me within next 24 hours.
The business the most rapid and satisfactory that I did on the net!
Would recommend to all!
L'affaire la plus rapide et satisfaisant que j'ai fait sur le net!
Je le recommande à tous!
First Class Watches is rated 4.89 based on 796 reviews