First direct banking. Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend First direct banking.

Tell us how First direct banking. made you happy

"Since joining, some years ago, I have no criticism. Have always been pleased when speaking to professional, efficient and friendly staff."
Are you First direct banking.? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I have been a customer of First Direct for many years. Their online banking facility is easy to use and customer support is fantastic. No automated service. You speak to a real person who always does their best to facilitate your request. I wouldn't want to be with any other bank. 😊"
"They are an amazing financial company to deal with. I've been with them for almost 30 years and was one of their first customers. They even sent me a box of chocolates when I've been with them for 20 years. The phone is always answered in a friendly manner and they're efficiency is faultless. If you have cause to use the disputes team they can't do enough to help you and very professional."
"Excellent service, friendly, courteous helpful customer advisers. Easily understood advice. UK based call centres. Quick & reliable response times. Thoroughly recommended. I cannot praise First Direct enough."
"This must be the best banking company ever. Their customer services staff are always courteous, professional and very helpful. They have a lovely manner"
First direct banking. is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews