firstfound.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend firstfound.co.uk
Telephone

Tell us how firstfound.co.uk made you happy
After several phonecall with the Simon from the sales team I decided to commit for the business SEO (Search Engine Optimization) monthly services. A couple of days later I received a call from James Mcwilliam, our new SEO specialist, to discuss the business needs and to get things in motion. No news for 10 days. I obvioudly gave them time to set everything up and to work on the site with access to the shop back office, google analytics account and Google search console on day 3. After 12 days I then send an email which was answered two days later by a phonecall from another person called Martin. Martin was very apologetic for the delays and explained that they started looking at the shop and that all will be done that same week (It was on a Wednesday). On the Thursday I receive a call from James Mcwilliam who explained he was on holidays for over a week, to my shocking surprise. He said that more work was required and that nothing could be done before the following week. At this stage I started to become extremely irritated and frustrated considering the period was highly busy for the end of years' online sales and nothing had been done yet. To make this a long story short, 22 days after my initial commitment nothing has been done and most my emails received no answers. I have now cancelled the services and waiting for a refund on the first payment which I will not hesitate to take to small claim court if this is not refunded promptly. To anyone wanting to hire the service of Firstfound for SEO I would strongly advise to keep miles away from them! An absolute disgrace and a complete waste of time.
firstfound.co.uk is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews