fishersrestaurants.co.uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend fishersrestaurants.co.uk

Tell us how fishersrestaurants.co.uk made you happy

"I had a gruelling workday and a terrible 36-hour turnaround business trip in Edinburgh. After scores of meetings and having to haul a 20 kilo trolly behind me for a day and a half full of paperwork and files, I just wanted to eat something before falling over. Wow. An oasis in the middle of the business desert! The food was outstanding. Resplendent, really. I had no idea what a treat I was in for. In point of fact, it was so impressed, that I squeezed one last meal in there before catching my flight back to Italy. Really amazing. I am in Edinburgh a few times per year. I don't think I will eat anywhere else! Their simple fish 'n chips was a like biting a cloud. Amazing Haddock. WILL be back and will drag my friends there."
Are you fishersrestaurants.co.uk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
fishersrestaurants.co.uk is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access