FitBark Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend FitBark

How would you rate FitBark ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Andrew Round

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about FitBark in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Andrew Round
"My fitbark had stopped charging, I had only had it a few months, and I loved the item as it was really useful in keeping an eye on my dogs perfance (general health, Sleep & activity while I am away) so it is really valuable to me. I contacted them through the app (chat), after a couple of photos they had diagnosed the problem and arranged for a replacement (Free of Charge). It was at my door within 48hrs, so really impressed. Firstly with the item itself, all dog owners should have one. Secondly, the service is second to none!!!!"
FitBark is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews