Fix My Electric Reviews

Read Fix My Electric Reviews

enquiries@fix-my-electric.com

Sage Cottage Cowcombe FarmChalford

Tell us how Fix My Electric made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
What an amazing man! I called Fix My Electric after someone else let me down.
Not only did Jon attend the next day, he reduced the price for a vulnerable person I support. Excellent job. Will keep his number for myself.
We are very grateful the way he came out so quickly. And pinpointEd the problem
1. He arrived when he said he would
2. He traced the source of the fault within minutes.
3. He suggested a small change to the wiring of the outside security light in order to eliminate a plug and socket exposed to the weather.
4. All completed in half an hour.
5. He kept me fully informed about what he was doing
Excellent service. 100% recommended.
Jon is brilliant
Extremely good. Very prompt service. Nice chap
Polite and efficiant
Jon helped us to switch to LED lights and dealt with a smoke detector that was malfunctioning. He was also very kind and helpful when we had an unexpected medical situation to deal with. We would strongly recommend him.

Mike and Angela
I cannot thank Jon enough for the work he has done. What I thought was a simple job to do myself turned into a complete mess and I am incredibly grateful that Jon was able to rectify. He was polite, available the same day and kept the mess to a minimum. Will be calling upon Jon's expertise in the future!
Arrived early, fixed the problem quickly. Excellent work.
Very good service! Would definitely recommend and use again.
Arrived within 30minutes and rectified the fault within a very quick timeframe. Resonable price for such a quick service. Power and normality restored! Thanks again!
Jon gave a realistic estimate and arrived on time, as promised, to carry out the work efficiently and well. I'm really delighted to have found an electrician who is happy to take on small jobs and to carry them out so well. The whole experience was a very positive one and I shall certainly recommend Jon to friends who want a reliable, efficient and very pleasant electrician.
Excellent service. Arrived within an hour and completed the work for a fair price. Highly recommended..
I highly recommend Jon. He was efficient, courteous, punctual and very reasonably priced!!!
He is now our go to electrician!!
Very quick service. Can highly recommend.
Jon came to fix my oven on the same day I called, was very quick and helpful! Great service!
Jon was friendly, professional and really helpful. He arrived within the time specified and quickly diagnosed the problem. I would definitely recommend him.
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Jon. He responds promptly, makes sure he keeps the client well informed and works hard to resolve the situation and come up with a viable and cost effective solution.
Jon was on hand to help me when my entire house's electricity was out first thing on a Monday morning. He was able to talk me through a few troubleshooting actions to help me get through the morning. WHAT A RELIEF! I was very grateful.
He was able to see me the same day; working flexibly with me around my working day; which is massively helpful to me. When he visited the costs were clear and explained before.
I was so relieved that I managed to get this level of service in an emergency.
I am very grateful and will definitely call Jon out for future work.
Fix My Electric is rated 4.83 based on 311 reviews