Fix My Electric Reviews

Read Fix My Electric Reviews

enquiries@fix-my-electric.com

Sage Cottage Cowcombe FarmChalford

Tell us how Fix My Electric made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Once again Jon came quickly and sorted the problem straight away
Thanks Jon
Carol Norman
Great work from Jon, would always have him back if more work needed to be done
Fair pricing
Print and reliable
In a city where it's hard to get an electrician even to return a call, Jon is incredibly reliable, friendly and polite to deal with and always does a great job!
Great job. Does what he says he will do and makes useful practical suggestions. Jon is personable and also pleasant when working in your house!
Quick and efficient
Came at very short notice and completed alot of work within the timescale and budget promised keeping me informed throughout. Very happy and highly recommend!
I didn't meet Jon but he came out to fix a problem at very short notice for my tennant- he explained his prices in advance and followed up quickly with a diagnosis and quote for further action. He was able to invoice and get paid quickly by using Quickbook system - I appreciate this hassle free way of organizing and paying for services and prefer to only use tradespeople that can operate this way - Jon is now in my contacts as a preferred supplier and I would definitely recommend him
Very prompt and courteous service in an emergency. Jon worked hard to locate and find solution (s)n to tricky problem. Reliable, professional and personable.
Highly recommend.
Very good efficient service
Amazing same day service
Excellent assistance from Jon, employed to provide an electrical survey of a property we're purchasing, kept us up to date with the awkward task of securing a suitable date with a shoddy estate agent's system and provided a thorough service throughout.
Fantastic service from Jon earlier this morning. Arrival at prescribed time and my queries were resolved quickly and with a ready smile! I highly recommend Jon.
Five stars
i would like to thank jon panton on behalf of me and my wife debbie and family for the wonderful professional work he did for restoring our electric and putting a new electric box in and being so friendly and coming out late in the evening and the next day on monday and tuesday i will reccomend jon to family and friends plus give jon more work thank you leslie oakley
Have used John on numerous occasions and no job is too big or too small. Happy to help in every way, very competitively priced.
Used Jon a couple of times now. He's a real professional, lovely chap and has very reasonable rates.
Thoroughly recommended...
A fast and efficient service.
Came out promptly and quickly diagnosed and solved my fuse tripping problem. Would use again. Reliable.
I had a problem with my electric at 8.30 at night I rang and Jon came out within half an hour and worked on the problem for 2 hours it really nice to find someone thats so prompt,friendly and efficient would highly recommend
Fix My Electric is rated 4.83 based on 311 reviews