Fix My Electric Reviews

Read Fix My Electric Reviews

enquiries@fix-my-electric.com

Sage Cottage Cowcombe FarmChalford

Tell us how Fix My Electric made you happy
Very helpful and polite and tidy and knows his job
Helpful, efficient and thorough
Quick and simple
Speedy service out of the usual hours
Quickly isolated the problem and got my electrics working once more
Also checked a separate circuit for the washing machine - found that is another issue so will have to sort that later.
Very thorough
Efficient and quick service. John is a very nice and polite electrician, tidy worker too. Would definitely use him again if the need arose.
Emergency, out of hours, call out, Jon dropped everything and arrived within an hour. He worked really hard to understand the issue, which was more complicated than it should have been because of poor wiring. He was very clear in explaining the problem and even drew a diagram to explain it to me. The job was more complex than we first thought so he had to return at a later date. He was conscious of the need to leave electricity for my tenants and made sure the circuit was safe and usable until he could return to finish the job. He went above and beyond by calling me whilst I was abroad to discuss what he had found and returned to finish the job when convenient for my tenants.

Jon is a decent, honest, well-qualified electrician who does what he says he will; a real gem.

Thanks for all your hard work and dedication, and importantly for me, honouring the originally quoted charge, even though it took longer to sort out. I will not hesitate to call and engage Jon again.

Many, many thanks.
Fast response with a professional attitude. John explained what he was doing and why. Would use again and definitely recommend.
Brilliant - electrician - lovely guy - from initial call to doing work - rapid response and work completed to high standard - definately use again and pass details onto friends - highly recommend
Jon came out after hours and fixed my problem there and then!
I would highly recommend.
Great allround service and nothing is too much trouble big or small.
Fast and friendly service. Very helpful and available in emergency.
Same afternoon service from making the call, friendly and professional electrician.
Quick response to telephone enquiry, which resulted in the electric job being carried out later that afternoon.
My outside sockets were tripping my house, Fix my Electric was quick to respond and able to attend my property on a Sunday and fix the problem, very helpful and not expensive.
Excellent job, well executed, friendly, very positive attitude, would recommend to anyone.

Albi Richardson
Swindon
Excellent service helpful and efficient tidy job every thing cleaned up when finished
Same day service. Engineer took time to make sure problem was resolved. Would use again
Prompt attendance and efficient service.
Fast and helpful service.
Phoned them on a Sunday as the electric sockets kept tripping. They were there within the hour and managed to find the problem and fix it within half an hour. An excellent service.
Fix My Electric is rated 4.83 based on 311 reviews