fix Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend fix

How would you rate fix ?

(optional)

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Henry

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about fix in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Krista is great. I have used her a few times now - great communication and great final product. Highly recommended."
"I have worked with FMP on multiple projects and couldn't be happier. If I could give a six star review, I would!! I consistently receive work of the highest quality and it's delivered on time. I can't say enough about the expertise and smart advice that FMP provides -- especially when process steps are ambiguous or could be presented a couple of different ways. I have been extremely pleased with FMP's clear and professional communications, and it makes my day so much easier having one less thing to worry about. Bottom line: FMP is one of my very favorite resources for visually engaging flow charts/process re-design, and certain to become one of yours too."
"5* Very good is the best scoring you offer but having utilized the services of Fix My Process on a number of occasions the experience has been nothing less than excellent! From the quality of the work to the customer service, Fix My Process is one of the best virtual services I have ever used (and that spans 11 years of working with freelancers). If you want processes that make sense, that look dynamic and are easy to follow, then look no further!"
fix is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews