Flatirons HD Ultrasound Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Flatirons HD Ultrasound

About Flatirons HD Ultrasound : At Flatirons HD Ultrasound you will receive...

An exceptional elective HD ultrasound experience. At Flatirons HD Ultrasound you are not a guest, you are family. We sincerely care about each and every one of our guests. Are you ready to get a glimpse into your future? We are here to provide you with an exceptional experience. Read more about the services we provide.

Enjoy a Spa-like relaxed environment:

We at FHDU understand this is a magical time for you and your family and that everything needs to be perfect. We have created a soothing environment where you and your family can share this special experience together in front of large 4K flatscreens. Our Spa-like office is designed to help you truly enjoy your baby’s first viewing in luxury and comfort.

Cutting edge ultrasound technology:

We use the highest quality ultrasound equipment currently available. GE is the industry leader in ultrasound technology. Developed in Austria, the GE Voluson Series provides unrivaled clarity and anatomical realism by utilizing advanced lighting features. This HDLive technology feature’s an unprecedented advanced skin illuminating and shadowing technique. The Voluson Series is considered to be the best currently available and we want only the best for our mommies.

Adherence to obstetric guidelines:

While we are not a medical facility, our ultrasound technologists are fully trained and experienced. Our ultrasound procedure guidelines strictly adhere to the most current prenatal obstetric guidelines to assure not only a safe examination, but also an amazing view into your womb. Keep in mind, the ultrasound services we provide are purely for entertainment purposes and cannot be used in place of a diagnostic ultrasound.

Strengthening the mother baby bond:

Many studies have proven that 3D 4D ultrasound significantly improves the mother baby bond. Being able to clearly visualize your unborn baby in great detail brings about powerful emotions. Expect to feel immense emotions of happiness, love, and euphoria.

Acquiring the best imaging possible:

We are committed to helping you get the best glimpse into your wonderful future. Sometimes your baby might not be positioned properly to allow for the very best imaging. Whether it be a baby face image or 14 week gender reveal, we will always honor a second visit free of charge if the gestational stage allows.

Why families choose us:

We don’t just provide an ultrasound, we provide an unrivaled guest experience. We care about our customers in a way that is special, different, and truly caring. See why our guests/family rated Flatirons HD the best elective prenatal HD Ultrasound in Denver on Google. But don’t take our word for it, read what our guests are saying on Google:

On a side note, unlike some of our competitors, our Online Reviews are 100% legitimate and have not been falsified. They are real families that have utilized our service. They also have not been paid or incentivized to do so!

720.634.5669

wecare@flatironshdultrasound.com

671 Mitchell Way Suite 109

Tell us how Flatirons HD Ultrasound made you happy

Crystal
"Super friendly, the room was very cozy, family is welcome, she takes her time with your ultrasound so you can enjoy looking at your baby! Very professional would highly recommend this place!"
Celeste
"Amazing Place! Very Calming & I Enjoyed Every Second Of It. Especially The Lady, She Was Very Respectful. I Didn’t Feel Rushed At All, You Can Definitely Tell She Loves What She Does . Appreciate Her & Her Time ."
"I really enjoyed coming here. The atmosphere was inviting and calm. They also did an amazing job!"
"We love being able to see our little man already. Such an amazing experience."
"Amka is so humble and patient! The environment of the office and room was so relaxing. I was about 35weeks when I went to get the 4D ultrasound hoping we would get some good shots and we did! We also purchased a teddy bear with my sons heartbeat. Thank you for a great experience!"
Hello! Thank you so much for this fantastic review! We really appreciate it. Any reason we earned only 4 stars? Please let us know. Thank you again for choosing Flatirons!
"Our little was not corporating the first time around. Amka was understanding and let reschedule another appointment. These images of our little turned out amazing given the fact our little man was still curled in a ball with his knees, hands, and even the umbilical cord was in his face. She was very patient and understanding!"
Hello!

Thank you 🙏 sincerely for the nice comments and the fantastic review, it means the world 🌎 to us! Let us know what we could do to earn 5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ the next time around. Congratulations again on the little munchkin!

Flatirons HD Ultrasound
"Our baby girl was stubborn and would not let her face be seen, we were offered a complimentary 2nd visit and were able to capture a sweet photo of our daughter."
Hi Rene,

Thank you so much for this detailed review! 🙏🙏 We really appreciate that you took the time to share your experience as it means so much to us. It was really great getting to meet you and your family. Thank you again for choosing Flatirons HD Ultrasound! 🙏

Flatirons HD Ultrasound
"loved the ultrasound picture I would definitely go back ❤️❤️"
Hello Ruth,

Thank you 🙏 so much for this fantastic review and the 5 Stars. It was so nice meeting you and your family!

Congratulations again! 🎈

FHDU
"This was a wonderful opportunity. The staff was amazing, friendly and thoughtful."
Hi Jon,

Thank you so much for this review! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ It was so nice meeting you. Congratulations! 🎊🎊

Flatirons HD Ultrasound
"SHe did such a great job at making sure we were happy. We had a large baby and had a hard time getting good pictures. She spent an extra twenty minutes trying to get the perfect picture."
Hello Crystal,

Thank you 🙏 so much for this fantastic review and the 5 Stars. It was so nice meeting you.

FHDU
If you could copy it to Google Maps, we'd really appreciate it! Here is the Link: https://g.co/kgs/YedAaD After an awful dr visit and ultrasound i came across this amazing place! They were incredibly sweet and helped make my sisters experience much better! We even got a teddy with the babys heartbeat! Super clean and friendly place would definitely recommend!
"After an awful dr visit and ultrasound i came across this amazing place! They were incredibly sweet and helped make my sisters experience much better! We even got a teddy with the babys heartbeat! Super clean and friendly place would definitely recommend!"
Hi,

Thank you sooo much for this amazing review ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️! We are so happy for you and we’d loved meeting being part of this special time! 🙏 Congratulations 🎉!

Flatirons HD Ultrasound
"So patient and kind. What a great experience. Would do it again."
Hi Kim!

Thank you again 🙏 sincerely for the excellent review! It was so nice meeting you and getting to share in this special time with you! Congratulations🎈☺️!

FHDU
"Amka was amazing and so patient. Our little daughter didnt want to show her cute little face, so she let us come back for another appointment and we were able to get a clearer picture. I love the ambience of her her office. I also like the fact that she gave us a flash drive of the ultrasound."
Hello Chantelle,

Thank you so much for the 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Stars and such a wonderful review! It was so nice meeting you! Congratulations again! 🎈

Flatirons HD Ultrasound
"We had a wonderful experience!!! When We couldn't baby a very well She even brought us back for no charge to get a second look. She was friendly anf out going made and the experience very enjoyable."
Hello!

Thank you 🙏 sincerely for these great comments and this fantastic review, it means the world 🌎 to us!

Congratulations again on the little munchkin!

"Best ultrasound"
Hello Tovi,

Thank you 🙏 so much for the ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️! It was so nice meeting you. Congratulations!

Hi Crystal,

Thank you so much for this great ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ review! ☺️It was great meeting you. Congratulations!

Flatirons HD Ultrasound
"We had the best experience and would highly recommend this place for ultrasounds. Kind staff"
Hello Amy,

Thank you so much for the ☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️! It was so nice meeting you. Congratulations! 🎉

FHDU
"Love the environment and most of all Amika!"
Hello Carmen,

Thank you 🙏 so much for the ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ and fantastic review! It was so nice meeting you. Congratulations!

FHDU
If you could copy it to Google Maps, we'd really appreciate it! Here is the Link: https://g.co/kgs/YedAaD I would really like to say a lot about you guys but unfortunately I had to cancel my appointment because I had a miscarriage at 12 weeks.. but when I called to cancel they were very sweet and understanding. I am 100% rescheduling when I am pregnant again.
"I would really like to say a lot about you guys but unfortunately I had to cancel my appointment because I had a miscarriage at 12 weeks.. but when I called to cancel they were very sweet and understanding. I am 100% rescheduling when I am pregnant again."
Hello Angel,

Thank you so much for the 5 stars and we are so sorry to hear this. Our heart goes out to you and your family and we wish you this best. Thank you also for taking the time to write this review as well. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Take care.

Hi Celeste,

We really appreciate this fantastic ☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️ review and for taking the time to share your experience! It means the world 🌎 to us. It was so nice meeting you. Congratulations again! 🙏.

Flatirons HD Ultrasound

"We bought this as a present for my brother and sister-in-law. Unfortunately, they were not able to use it because our nephew came 6 weeks early. When I told Flat Iron Ultrasound about it they fully understood and refunded us our money. Thank you so much and I am sorry they were not able to use it. Maybe if there is baby #2!"
Hello David,

Thank you so much for this review. It means the world 🌎 to us! Sounds fantastic!

Flatirons HD Ultrasound 👼
"Wonderful facility and staff!"
Hi,

Thank you so much for this Incredible review, truly it is appreciated. Congratulations🎈!

Hello Marsha,

Thank you 🙏 so much for the ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review and the five Stars! It was so nice meeting you! Congratulations again! 🎊

Flatirons HD Ultrasound is rated 4.92 based on 24 reviews