Flatirons HD Ultrasound Reviews

wecare@flatironshdultrasound.com

671 Mitchell Way Suite 109

Tell us how Flatirons HD Ultrasound made you happy

Jessica Arellano
"We had such an amazing time and could not believe how amazing the pictures and technology were. Our ultrasound tech was fabulous. She was so warm and welcoming and made the experience that much better! I highly recommend Flatirons HD Ultrasound."
Crystal
"Super friendly, the room was very cozy, family is welcome, she takes her time with your ultrasound so you can enjoy looking at your baby! Very professional would highly recommend this place!"
"Amazing Place! Very Calming & I Enjoyed Every Second Of It. Especially The Lady, She Was Very Respectful. I Didn’t Feel Rushed At All, You Can Definitely Tell She Loves What She Does . Appreciate Her & Her Time ."
Are you Flatirons HD Ultrasound ? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Amazing 3d tech!"
If you could copy it to Google Maps, we'd really appreciate it! Here is the Link: https://g.co/kgs/YedAaD https://g.co/kgs/YedAaD
"I recommend every second of your time spent there enjoying seeing first images of your little one, every package is amazing but I recommend one you can see images in 3D and some videos in 3D are amazing and worth every penny. Great service and memories to keep"
"We love being able to see our little man already. Such an amazing experience."
"Amka is so humble and patient! The environment of the office and room was so relaxing. I was about 35weeks when I went to get the 4D ultrasound hoping we would get some good shots and we did! We also purchased a teddy bear with my sons heartbeat. Thank you for a great experience!"
Hello! Thank you so much for this fantastic review! We really appreciate it. Any reason we earned only 4 stars? Please let us know. Thank you again for choosing Flatirons!
"Our little was not corporating the first time around. Amka was understanding and let reschedule another appointment. These images of our little turned out amazing given the fact our little man was still curled in a ball with his knees, hands, and even the umbilical cord was in his face. She was very patient and understanding!"
Hello!

Thank you 🙏 sincerely for the nice comments and the fantastic review, it means the world 🌎 to us! Let us know what we could do to earn 5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ the next time around. Congratulations again on the little munchkin!

Flatirons HD Ultrasound
"Our baby girl was stubborn and would not let her face be seen, we were offered a complimentary 2nd visit and were able to capture a sweet photo of our daughter."
Hi Rene,

Thank you so much for this detailed review! 🙏🙏 We really appreciate that you took the time to share your experience as it means so much to us. It was really great getting to meet you and your family. Thank you again for choosing Flatirons HD Ultrasound! 🙏

Flatirons HD Ultrasound
"loved the ultrasound picture I would definitely go back ❤️❤️"
Hello Ruth,

Thank you 🙏 so much for this fantastic review and the 5 Stars. It was so nice meeting you and your family!

Congratulations again! 🎈

FHDU
"This was a wonderful opportunity. The staff was amazing, friendly and thoughtful."
Hi Jon,

Thank you so much for this review! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ It was so nice meeting you. Congratulations! 🎊🎊

Flatirons HD Ultrasound
"SHe did such a great job at making sure we were happy. We had a large baby and had a hard time getting good pictures. She spent an extra twenty minutes trying to get the perfect picture."
Hello Crystal,

Thank you 🙏 so much for this fantastic review and the 5 Stars. It was so nice meeting you.

FHDU
If you could copy it to Google Maps, we'd really appreciate it! Here is the Link: https://g.co/kgs/YedAaD After an awful dr visit and ultrasound i came across this amazing place! They were incredibly sweet and helped make my sisters experience much better! We even got a teddy with the babys heartbeat! Super clean and friendly place would definitely recommend!
"After an awful dr visit and ultrasound i came across this amazing place! They were incredibly sweet and helped make my sisters experience much better! We even got a teddy with the babys heartbeat! Super clean and friendly place would definitely recommend!"
Hi,

Thank you sooo much for this amazing review ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️! We are so happy for you and we’d loved meeting being part of this special time! 🙏 Congratulations 🎉!

Flatirons HD Ultrasound
"So patient and kind. What a great experience. Would do it again."
Hi Kim!

Thank you again 🙏 sincerely for the excellent review! It was so nice meeting you and getting to share in this special time with you! Congratulations🎈☺️!

FHDU
"Amka was amazing and so patient. Our little daughter didnt want to show her cute little face, so she let us come back for another appointment and we were able to get a clearer picture. I love the ambience of her her office. I also like the fact that she gave us a flash drive of the ultrasound."
Hello Chantelle,

Thank you so much for the 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Stars and such a wonderful review! It was so nice meeting you! Congratulations again! 🎈

Flatirons HD Ultrasound
"We had a wonderful experience!!! When We couldn't baby a very well She even brought us back for no charge to get a second look. She was friendly anf out going made and the experience very enjoyable."
Hello!

Thank you 🙏 sincerely for these great comments and this fantastic review, it means the world 🌎 to us!

Congratulations again on the little munchkin!

"Best ultrasound"
Hello Tovi,

Thank you 🙏 so much for the ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️! It was so nice meeting you. Congratulations!

Hi Crystal,

Thank you so much for this great ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ review! ☺️It was great meeting you. Congratulations!

Flatirons HD Ultrasound
"We had the best experience and would highly recommend this place for ultrasounds. Kind staff"
Hello Amy,

Thank you so much for the ☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️! It was so nice meeting you. Congratulations! 🎉

FHDU
"Love the environment and most of all Amika!"
Hello Carmen,

Thank you 🙏 so much for the ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ and fantastic review! It was so nice meeting you. Congratulations!

FHDU
If you could copy it to Google Maps, we'd really appreciate it! Here is the Link: https://g.co/kgs/YedAaD I would really like to say a lot about you guys but unfortunately I had to cancel my appointment because I had a miscarriage at 12 weeks.. but when I called to cancel they were very sweet and understanding. I am 100% rescheduling when I am pregnant again.
"I would really like to say a lot about you guys but unfortunately I had to cancel my appointment because I had a miscarriage at 12 weeks.. but when I called to cancel they were very sweet and understanding. I am 100% rescheduling when I am pregnant again."
Hello Angel,

Thank you so much for the 5 stars and we are so sorry to hear this. Our heart goes out to you and your family and we wish you this best. Thank you also for taking the time to write this review as well. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Take care.

Hi Celeste,

We really appreciate this fantastic ☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️ review and for taking the time to share your experience! It means the world 🌎 to us. It was so nice meeting you. Congratulations again! 🙏.

Flatirons HD Ultrasound is rated 4.93 based on 27 reviews