Flightstore Customer Service Reviews

Flightstore have a Customer Service Grade of A.

A

A

Customer Service - Good

99.47%
Industry Average
" Quality service ,efficient and professional attitude.Real pleasure to dealt with.Will be buying again .Thanks. "
posted 5 months ago - Jacek
" A very prompt service and the product was at a very attractive price. "
posted 4 years ago - Anderson
" Have made many purchases from Flightstore over the years and have always had friendly and very efficient service. "
posted 4 years ago - D K MacDonald
" I purchased two 1:250,000 CAA charts which arrived on time. By mistake l ordered one wrong chart. Flightstore exchanged the chart postage free without problem. I have made several purchases from Flightstore and have allways rereceived a first class service "
posted 4 years ago - salvini
" Goods arrived in under 24hrs Fabulous service! "
posted 4 years ago - Peggy Williams
" Good products at a reasonable price. Deivery service excellent. No complaints whatsoever "
posted 4 years ago - Anthony Bott
" The service and products are excellent. Being 'new' to aviation rather than a 'dreamer' I am very impressed, so much so that I have ordered more products and feel that this is going to be my store of choice for the forseable future. "
posted 4 years ago - john green
" good service will use again "
posted 4 years ago - ward
" This is obviously a company who values its customers. As always, it's service was speedy and efficient and the products it sells, though not cheap, are the best available. "
posted 4 years ago - George Douglas Hayter
" I find the service quick and efficient. I pre-order charts for myself and a friend on a regular basis. "
posted 4 years ago - Robert Power