Flightstore Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Flightstore

How would you rate Flightstore ?

Jacek
"Quality service ,efficient and professional attitude.Real pleasure to dealt with.Will be buying again .Thanks."
"A very prompt service and the product was at a very attractive price."
D K MacDonald
Verified Buyer
"Have made many purchases from FlightStore over the years and have always had friendly and very efficient service."
"I use Flightstore for all my flight sim hardware and software. I find the staff very friendly and helpful. I do however find that the stock is a bit short lately and I have to wait a couple of months sometimes for hardware that is readily available elsewhere. Also since Phil left there is also no-one to help with technical support. I do think that if you sell it you should be also to help if the customer can't get it to work. You would have had a "very good" if not for these issues. Overall I do like Flightstore and will continue to use them,"
"I purchased two 1:250,000 CAA charts which arrived on time. By mistake l ordered one wrong chart. Flightstore exchanged the chart postage free without problem. I have made several purchases from Flightstore and have allways rereceived a first class service"
Christopher Tubey
Verified Buyer
"Item needed was not in stock (nor anywhere else in the UK on-line) so rang Flightstore for an estimate on its availability. It was expected at any time so I tagged it on the Flightstore website for an e-mail when it became available, Short while later e-mail arrived to say item was now in stock. Item was ordered on-line and delivered in just a couple of days. Excellent."
Peter Donald Smerdon
Verified Buyer
"As I have multiple screens, I am sticking to XP and 2004 as the later products from Microsoft are absolutely useless!!! The two products ordered were excellent on 2004 and very clear. Since I cut off the internet on my flight sim. I get a considerably better image on my screens which does full credit to the two latest products I ordered from you."
"Great shirt gotta love Boeing logo, would be great if Flightstore did some shirts with other logos such as NASA, etc"
Richard Welsh
Verified Buyer
"I have been a long time customer where staff are very helpful and knowledgeable, no complaints whatsoever."
Joseph Giardina
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery, the product is everything I expected. Great!"
Jason Bray
Verified Buyer
"Nice quality at a good price.. Really like the size and fit as a knee board.. layout places everything needed at hand."
Peggy Williams
Verified Buyer
"Goods arrived in under 24hrs Fabulous service!"
Anthony Bott
Verified Buyer
"Good products at a reasonable price. Deivery service excellent. No complaints whatsoever"
A. M. Ward
Verified Buyer
"Did what it said on the tin! Many Thanks"
Stuart Pitchford Pearson
Verified Buyer
"Very fast delivery, helpful paperwork, ease of order placement, just what I wanted, many thanks I fully recomend the use of "Flightstore". Regards. Stuart Pearson."
John Green
Verified Buyer
"The service and products are excellent. Being 'new' to aviation rather than a 'dreamer' I am very impressed, so much so that I have ordered more products and feel that this is going to be my store of choice for the forseable future."
Arnaud Koetsier
Verified Buyer
"Products delivered very promptly. Much appreciated."
Stephen Galea
Verified Buyer
"Order was shipped relatively quickly. No discrepancies and no surprises. Thanks!"
"good service will use again"
Ian Harvie
Verified Buyer
"Tried to buy on Amazon via flightstore but they kept declining my card. Bought directly from the website instead, whole thing was very smooth and overall a fantastic experience, the product arrived within time and works as advertised! The TrackIR does what it says on the tin, but I'll certainly be looking at flightstore first for other gear in the future!"
Flightstore is rated 4.77 based on 404 reviews