FLO Accessories Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend FLO Accessories

About FLO Accessories: FLO Accessories ® develops innovative beauty & fragrance accessories designed for beauty-to-go purposes.
Our mission is to create smart accessories that make personal care, travel and on-the-go lifestyle easy, smart and fun.
Our goal is to develop high quality products that are real problem solvers with on trend designs, at impulse buy price points.

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate FLO Accessories?

4 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about FLO Accessories in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Bought an atomiser from The Perfume Shop and found it difficult and wasteful to fill and leaky to use. Can't return it to store as I paid cash and threw away the receipt so going back to my old atomisers that fill by pressing up and down on the bottle top. Any suggestions before I throw it away?"
"Seriously, what a joke. Ordered a product over two weeks ago, yet to receive anything besides the confirmed order through PayPal at the time of the order. I used the email, which isn't even active, to contact them. I used the on-site "Have a question" which also yielded no results. What a pathetic joke."
Shirley Heaton
Unverified Reviewer
"I purchased 4 atomizer from a perfume store..they told me that the perfume would NOT evaporate...well guess again it did in all 4 of them...very unhappy especially the price of them.."
Elizabeth Houston
Verified Buyer
"I found your website wasn't customer friendly. Instead of the gifts I had ordered going to Australia as requested they arrived at my home! I then had to post them myself. Most unsatisfactory."
FLO Accessories is rated 1.25 based on 4 reviews