FLO Accessories Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend FLO Accessories

How would you rate FLO Accessories ?

"After following product instruction I found that I consumed product that was not able to get enough suction to pump even a spritz"
"Atomizer my husband bought me for a gift turned out to be a nightmare. It leaked all over my purse (staining it) and before I realized it threw my phone in there. 100% dissatisfied. Thanks for making a p.o.s product. Will never buy another product from yall. Thanks for wasting my time, my husbands time and my perfume."
"Bought an atomiser from The Perfume Shop and found it difficult and wasteful to fill and leaky to use. Can't return it to store as I paid cash and threw away the receipt so going back to my old atomisers that fill by pressing up and down on the bottle top. Any suggestions before I throw it away?"
"Seriously, what a joke. Ordered a product over two weeks ago, yet to receive anything besides the confirmed order through PayPal at the time of the order. I used the email, which isn't even active, to contact them. I used the on-site "Have a question" which also yielded no results. What a pathetic joke."
Shirley Heaton
Unverified Reviewer
"I purchased 4 atomizer from a perfume store..they told me that the perfume would NOT evaporate...well guess again it did in all 4 of them...very unhappy especially the price of them.."
Elizabeth Houston
Verified Buyer
"I found your website wasn't customer friendly. Instead of the gifts I had ordered going to Australia as requested they arrived at my home! I then had to post them myself. Most unsatisfactory."
FLO Accessories is rated 1.17 based on 6 reviews