FLO Accessories Reviews

6 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

FLO Accessories ® develops innovative beauty & fragrance accessories designed for beauty-to-go purposes.
Our mission is to create smart accessories that make personal care, travel and on-the-go lifestyle easy, smart and fun.
Our goal is to develop high quality products that are real problem solvers with on trend designs, at impulse buy price points.

Are you a business owner? Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate FLO Accessories?

Albert Pariente
Verified Buyer

I have the silver model 7ml because I like to put a lot of perfume and feel fresh all day. Great product
Albert Pariente
Verified Buyer

I found this product on a plane when traveling for a business trip and decided to give it a try. Very practical, I take it with me to all my business trips. I recommand this product!
Marry
Verified Buyer

I received my order in one week! The perfume jewelry is gorgeous, everybody compliment me, love the silver drop!
Marry,UK
Lara
Verified Buyer

I love my new pink atomizer!!! Have my favorite perfume all the time with me, thanks FLO Accessories keep create innovative products that become must haves!
Karine
Verified Buyer

FLO Accessories delivered my order fast and in a very nice package. I am very happy of the products that are definitely my new travel essentials! Highly recommend these products
Elizabeth Houston
Verified Buyer

I found your website wasn't customer friendly. Instead of the gifts I had ordered going to Australia as requested they arrived at my home! I then had to post them myself. Most unsatisfactory.
FLO Accessories is rated 4.50 based on 6 reviews