Flowz Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flowz
Read Flowz Reviews

About Flowz:

Flowz is the world's first managed business services and software platform.

1-844-443-5699

support@flowz.com

Tell us how Flowz made you happy
Amazing Experience With Amazing Quality Services
Amazing Experience, And Best service provider.
I am pleased with work done for me so far.
I needed to have my audio files transcribed quickly. I compared Rev.com and Flowz's price per minute and I decided to use Flowz. Previously, I used Rev.Com services for my transcription needs, but their prices were $1.00 more a minute than Flowz (.25 per minute). Flowz did an exceptional job of transcribing my long audio files. The work was edited and presented professionally. The transcriptions were clean and verbatim. It took a day more than Rev quoted, but it was worth it the extra day. I am very pleased that I selected to purchase the monthly $25.00 plan! It was a great investment.
I am pleasantly pleased at the results of the graphic design, social media and virtual office support from these teams. I also like that the managers or team leaders are checking in and have conversations with you on your goals and any concerns. They don’t leave you hanging. I needed a responsive, creative and results driven team and I found it with Flowz!
Flowz is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews