www.fluper.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.fluper.com

Tell us how www.fluper.com made you happy
i am happy to say fluper has polite and co-operative team. they listen queries from client properly I have a wonderful experience working with them and would love to continue the association.
I wanted a app for my business then i came across the Fluper they fulfilled every requirement,and gave a very quick result,their team is very polite and professional.They listen each and every query properly that makes it more satisfying.
My company has various verticals and I wanted separate apps for all of them which will promote particular products and services of every vertical. I wanted only one app development agency to look after all of them. Then, I came across Fluper and approached them. They all have eagerly started working on it and I am pleased to tell that half of the target is already achieved!
Fluper is best at its work in all aspects. They are punctual, co-operative, creative, technically advanced and most importantly an extremely strong team. They don't just fulfill their promise but also offer you much more!
After being pitched by a sales representative from fluper I decided to go with the company for my website and application costing around $20,000.
They sent me a milestone plan of payments and scheduled completion dates for the progress which spanned over 8 months.
At the start they took big sums of money leaving the smaller payments till the end.
Each milestone was 60-70% completed but was never fully complete. They would always say we will fix the issues as we go along and we must proceed to the next milestone to make sure the project is completed in time.
As we drew closer to the completion date the project remained unfinished with all the money being paid.
Then they stopped working on the project as they had taken all the money and I was left with an incomplete project.
I am a victim of Fluper now and I have lost $20,000.
For anyone reading this, use my experience as a lesson and stay away from this company as they will do the same to you.
They have fake reviews online so please do not be fooled.
Whenever I think of the best mobile app development company, the only name that hits my head is Fluper. I collaborated with Fluper for a game development project. Fluper boasts a team of experts in developing and professionals in analyzing. The end product delivered by the team of Fluper was more than expected. Zero bugs in the app and the real-time functionality gave the soccer game a heads up. Highly recommended app development company.
Fluper is the best mobile app development company that I have ever worked with. The earlier organization I hired for my app took the money and did not provide me anything other than the wireframes. With Fluper, I came to know what trust is. I paid the amount in two halves. The app developed by the team incorporates the best features in the app. My laundry service app is now delivering immense services to the state and is thinking forward to expand it more.
I got a food delivery app, which has already become popular among users. I am thankful to Fluper and the extra efforts they executed to deliver the app within the given deadline. It was amazing working them and I would surely get in touch with them in the future as well.
Fluper is a one-stop solution for iOS app development and I have got result-driven results. The app I got works smoothly and has over 50M downloads on the app stores. They have an amazing team with years of experience in different domains.
Fluper is one of the best app development companies across the globe. I got a multi-feature and bug-free application within the deadlines. I would highly recommend the company to all of them who are looking for a perfect partner to build an app.
I couldn’t ask for more. Fluper has delivered an outstanding eCommerce mobile application and enhance our business’s visibility. They never missed giving real-time updates about the progress of the project.
Fluper has given me an app that allows me to reach billions of users. I am love with the interface and fortunate to hire the organization as my app development partner.
I met the representatives of Fluper and discussed the idea about the wearable android app. The functionality of the app was complex and I was not sure whether the team will be able to achieve it or not. The team of experts started researching and sooner, I received the wireframes. I was impressed by the speed of their work. Fluper developed an app that is highly preferred that targets users of every age. I can count on the efficiency of the team Fluper and highly recommend this organization for app development services.
When I first visited Fluper, I doubt the efficiency of the team but when I saw the real ground-work they’ve done for my project was overwhelming. I wanted the UI of the app to be loaded with every service my organization delivers. The team input helped me understand the gravity of the situation and the simple dashboard curated entice users to know about all the services our organization delivers. Fast UI, great user experience, no bugs make the app a wonderful tool. I highly recommend Fluper for any app-related projects.
The USP of this organization is the team of experts that possess. From the phase of requirement gathering till the publishing of the app, they maintained a great communication flow. The project co-ordinator used to share the details of every scrum meeting. I am happy for collaborating with Fluper. The iOS app guidelines were followed strictly and a top-notch app was delivered. The app is running for more than 9 months now and has received wonderful feedback. I highly recommend this company for iOS app development.
From our first encounter until the delivery of the product, I found this company to be very professional in their work. The experience their experts have shown how punctual and client-centric they are. The team was always available and used to listen to our requirements even in non-working hours. Each milestone was achieved by them on time and this made me give an honest review. The product they’ve delivered is highly-efficient with zero bugs. Highly recommended mobile app development company.
Fluper is no wonder one of the best android app development companies. The product delivered is exactly the same as the wireframes developed for the project. The app developed gives the best user experience and the user interface is highly effective. Most users have liked the because of basic yet efficient UI. I recommend Fluper to everyone who is searching for an app development organization.
I recently encountered Fluper and checked the reviews as I wanted my project to be completed in less time. The organization is the best as the UI they have incorporated or built for my app is wonderful. The app has no bugs and even the updates are easily made available to the end-users. Highly recommended app development company.
www.fluper.com is rated 4.95 based on 161 reviews