Flyndeal Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Flyndeal

Tell us how Flyndeal made you happy

"one of the worst TRAVEL AGENT in the UK they dont know how to deal with the customers, Fake and dodgy company never book a flight."
Are you Flyndeal? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"They are a scam company. Offered me cheap tickets, then changed my dates and tried to convince me to accept new dates. Then when I asked for exact dates they said they will refund my money. And I am waiting for 2 months to get the refund, chasing, and nothing yet!! They give funny names like Hector or Anthony, but you can tell they are Asians, under false names!"
"Waste of time. AVOID!!!!"
"Avoid this company at all cost. Biggest liars of all time. They sell you a ticket, withdraw your money and then come back after a week to say there is over booking and try to charge you more money. Any time you call they will give you different execuses to delay paying you money"
Flyndeal is rated 1.00 based on 4 reviews