foderma.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend foderma.com

Tell us how foderma.com made you happy
they did not pay the correct shipping costs and when questioned about this they promised to refund me. Even though they received plenty of emails and kept promising to refund it never happened. Avoid this company they are not honest and can not be trusted.
Best anti eczema treatment. I have used many and this one was the only which did what it said it will do.
Like the smell very much but this brand has delayed delivering the product it annoyed me a little but I am very satisfied with the work.
I like that natural products are doing so well and people don't have to depend upon chemicals anymore. This is a great natural product and results are great as compare to many chemical products too.
Have become a fan of this serum I used to think I am getting some kind of revenge from someone. My life is way much better now.
After using this serum one good thing which I felt was my skin used to feel like someone is picking with needles suddenly and I was not even able to scratch myself but this issue is completely gone.
Going through itchiness and dryness and you cant even touch few parts of your own face was like a punishment and this punishment came to an end in 3 weeks.
Eczema like symptoms was shown in my body when I started using it later I came to know that it was some kind of allergy which I was suffering due to lack of moisture but I am glad that it healed me very quickly.
First me then my new born child were suffering from eczema condition and both were using it it's been a month she is completely well I am still having few issues but I am OK as long as she is fine.
I have to go to the clinic to make sure that my skin is under better condition but because of the Corona virus it was not possible I started using it recently and it is giving me unimaginable results at home only, I never thought a product and do so well.
I am using it and even I am able to see the changes like I don't have to use a moisturizer anymore along with this serum. It's been a week and things are pretty good till now. Better than other products and best its non-oily.
Although I am no longer having eczema I still use this once in a week or two. Don't want to go back to that eczema life again.
Having eczema was like you are not perfect wear proper clothes hide your elbow, so more than eczema people used to bother me more. Foderma helped me to shut their mouths.
Can I use it daily to get better results like more than twice a day. It us giving me good results but have anyone tried this what I just asked?....
My entire life have gone just being conscious with my skin all this fighting ended as I started to use foderma serum.
My neck used to be dry like a dead fish and my upper chest too. I used this product once or twice a week and changes were good and for the 1st time I followed a routine and my neck is doing well now.
Foderma serum was already in my home, one of my family members bought it for me as they keep bringing anti eczema products after a long time the one which I was using I was not able to find and in a hurry I used foderma well it's been a month now I am not using anything else, the cure was so good.
Foderma is my life's best gift well actually my mom gave it to me and she is my life.... well enough philosophy LOL! it cured my eczema sometimes I hardly feel like itchiness but what a relief it just feels awesome.
Eczema was like my partner with whom I didn't want to share my life but still, we were living together, but recently I was able to broke up this long term relationship. I started to apply Foderma and slowly there was a new feeling which I don't know when feeling last, I am amazed at the work I am having skin like a healthy human being. And best no more rashes.
My son had terrible eczema flares as a toddler and out pediatrician endorsed the usage of Foderma eczema serum before talking approximately a topical steroid. Within per week of daily use it changed into almost all gone. Any such comfort and nicely worth the price. Scent is excellent and it’s were given a thick consistency. Definitely recommend!
foderma.com is rated 4.55 based on 22 reviews