Fogal of Switzerland Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Fogal of Switzerland
4PM
4PM

Tell us how Fogal of Switzerland made you happy

"I live in France and ordered a top and a pair of cotton socks. When they arrived the top was tiny so beware their sizes are very small. The socks were nice though. I returned the top and had to pay export duty which the company did not refund so I will never buy from them again."
Are you Fogal of Switzerland? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Fogal of Switzerland receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I live in France some of the time and bought a top and a pair of socks. When they arrived the top was tiny so beware if you buy from a Swiss company as it was small rather than large obviously their sizing comes up very small compared with UK sizes. The socks were nice though small again. I kept the socks and I sent the top back to Fogal. They took a while to refund the money. BUT IN THE MEANTIME I RECEIVED AN IMPORT DUTY NOTICE WAS WORKED OUT AT AROUND 50 EUROS WHICH I HAD TO PAY. I send them an email about it but surprisingly enough they never responded. BEWARE when buying Swiss goods."
"Although these are good quality products the website doesn't allow you to pay in your home currency so no doubt there will be bank charges for the buyer. The other thing is that if there are two colours for a particular item the model is only shown wearing one colour so you can only go on the tiny dot for colour which you cannot always rely on."
Fogal of Switzerland is rated 2.00 based on 3 reviews