For Rent No Credit Check.com Reviews

(917) 633-4703

Corp@ForRentNoCreditCheck.com

1330 Avenue of the AmericasSuite 23A

Tell us how For Rent No Credit Check.com made you happy

"They really do what they say they do. This one is the REAL DEAL. I used another company before and spent application fees all over town. To be quite honest I thought this was going to be the same type of deal. But after I spoke to Jennifer I was pretty comfortable. She said their company “doesn’t need any practice”… LOL. She said they have been around the longest and companies have come and gone and tried to copy them. She said if their company cant get the approval at my 1st choice place, she will put in writing in an email that their company would ACTUALLY PAY ME my lost application fee I don’t have to go thru this anymore. OK, SOLD. And believe it or not, I got approved. Im not sure why I didn’t find them first!!!!!!! You guys have my business and my referral for anyone that needs one!!""
Are you For Rent No Credit Check.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"i had a great experience. First off, i am an actual customer that not only was approved but moved in THIS weekend ((on saturday)) to my new apartment. the process started with me fillout out an application. then i was asked to provide my income information. i did that. then they asked for my identity validation documents, which i did so my info could get sent to the property i wanted. next i waited couple of days for my approval. they told me the apt would do a background check on me... ok, so i crossed my fingers here hoping nothing weird would happen and it would go like they told me for my approval...so, so my crossed fingers worked.LOL or their service did because next i got my "move in letter" with the amt i need to pay for my august rent and that i needed to get my renters insurance and to provide my electric account#. did thay right away, i figured before someone changed their mind!!! no one changed their mind... in fact the manager at the property was very nice, rolled out the RED carpet for me!! OK, this is the BEST i have been treated seme any apartment complex in ages. reminds me of old times when my credit was good..I will never take for granted the help i received from this company and i vowed to them to make my rent payments on time...and thanked god for this company taking a chance on me after running around town getting declined wherever i went. without them, i would STILL be living in an extended stay hotel, spending all my money just for a roof over my head and my 2 kids. and...my kids will be OFFICIALLY registered this coming moday for school. i will not be embarrassed to tell the the school i am living out of a HOTEL room. yes, i am a real person, with real hardships and i never thought in my life that my divorce and bankruptcy could impact me in such a way. i feel like i need to share my story so other people know that they have hope."
"Very untrustworthy. Even if you live in NY (or just visiting) they refuse to set up an in-person meeting. The building address (1330 Avenue of the Americas New York, NY 10019) does not have them listed as a tenant in their directory. In my opinion, there is a HUGE risk when offering money to a company that is solely reliant on false information. Almost all of the communication I have had with this company has been questionable. Until they gain credibility, I would advise others to avoid doing business with them."
"No customer service... Hard to work with."
For Rent No Credit Check.com is rated 3.25 based on 4 reviews