www.forbslab.com Reviews

3.14 Rating 7 Reviews
57 %
of reviewers recommend www.forbslab.com

Write Your review

Tell us how www.forbslab.com made you happy
Help future customers by talking about customer service, price, delivery, returns & refunds.
Minimum 10 characters
Would you like to add a photo to this review?
Upload Photo
(only JPEG and PNG files) (optional)
What's your name?
Leave this blank if you'd like to publish your review anonymously.
(Optional)
What's your email?
We need your email address to verify that your review is genuine
Zuerst hatte ich ein bisschen Angst. Ich meine, du schickst dein Geld an Leute, die du nicht mal kennst. Das ist eine verrückte Entscheidung, wisst ihr? Aber sie sagten, dass die Mindesteinzahlung 250 Euro beträgt - für mich ist es erschwinglich, deshalb habe ich mich entschieden, mein Glück zu versuchen. Und wisst ihr was? Es war in der Tat mein Glück. Da ich keine Erfahrung in diesem Bereich hatte, aber ein passives Einkommen haben wollte, haben diese Leute mir geholfen. Ich bekam nicht nur Gewinne, sondern auch Information. Jetzt weiß ich mehr über den Handel. Und ich möchte sagen, dass es ein interessanter Bereich ist. Über den Gewinne. Ich arbeite schon 3 Monate mit ihnen zusammen. Nach dem ersten Monat verdoppelte ihr Roboter mein Geld. Aus diesem Grund habe ich mich entschlossen, Forbslab mehr von meinem Vertrauen und meinen Hoffnungen zu geben. Ich habe 1000 Euro eingezahlt und jetzt habe ich VIEL MEHR!!1! Sie respektieren meine Zeit und mein Geld, deshalb empfehle ich euch, zumindest diese interessante Software auszuprobieren, die sie euch anbieten. Dann könnt ihr eure eigenen Schlussfolgerungen ziehen!
Helpful Report
Posted 9 hours ago
ESTAFA!! NO TE DEJAN RECUPERAR EL DINERO Y DICEN QUE LO HAS PERDIDO TODO, ENGAÑO
Helpful Report
Posted 2 days ago
been working with the company for 3 years in a row, having started in 2016 at btc's peak price. thought to make some good money but then it went down and i was petrified to lose my money but i discussed the things with my personal acc.manager and he told me that they worked with the so-called contract for difference, i.e. with volatility of the BTC. I was surprised and carried on trading on automated basis. I was surprised with the profits up to 44 % each month. i started with the amount of 750 euros and my profits went up to 1800 by the end of the second month. i made a withdrawal of 1000 and the money arrived in 3 days. Then put 5k again and right now i have in my account 26.3k... if you do not believe, i can even show you somehow! it is incredible! also, i am trying to trade manually with gold, silver, brent oil and have gained some additional money for my new car :) thanks a lot to the team of the traders that manage my account and contact me when barely any problem occurs! I think i will continue trading and may be later will become a full-time trader to raise my capital even more!
Helpful Report
Posted 1 month ago
It's a scam Website, that harvests your Data and refuses to delete it, while constantly calling your Phone Number to try and get money from you. Also they did a fake celebrity campaign with yvonne catterfeld in facebook... Stay away from it dont even sign in cause they will not even allow you to delete your own data...
Helpful Report
Posted 1 month ago
Forbslab is a scam
Helpful Report
Posted 1 month ago
They have good customer support. If you have a problem that can be handled, they solve it within short time. Money withdrawals flawless. The only problem is bigger investments get blocked by my bank and I have to beg them to let my money go, but after I threatened my bank to let my investment be handled by someone else with lawyers - now everything is fine and I can enjoy making about 20-25% each month for the last 6 months!
Helpful Report
Posted 2 months ago
I am trading with KontoFX for the past 7 months now. In the beginning, I was very sceptical and scared to invest, but my account manager helped me and guided me towards a successful and satisfying investment. So far I invested few tens of thousands, the returns are great and also the withdrawal process is simple once I am on the same page with my account manager, I withdrew my money multiple times when I needed. I am suggesting you try and see for yourself, a good and genuine company with good service and performance.
4 Helpful Report
Posted 2 months ago
www.forbslab.com is rated 3.14 based on 7 reviews