www.forbslab.com Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend www.forbslab.com

Tell us how www.forbslab.com made you happy

"Forbslab is a scam"
Are you www.forbslab.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"They have good customer support. If you have a problem that can be handled, they solve it within short time. Money withdrawals flawless. The only problem is bigger investments get blocked by my bank and I have to beg them to let my money go, but after I threatened my bank to let my investment be handled by someone else with lawyers - now everything is fine and I can enjoy making about 20-25% each month for the last 6 months!"
"I am trading with KontoFX for the past 7 months now. In the beginning, I was very sceptical and scared to invest, but my account manager helped me and guided me towards a successful and satisfying investment. So far I invested few tens of thousands, the returns are great and also the withdrawal process is simple once I am on the same page with my account manager, I withdrew my money multiple times when I needed. I am suggesting you try and see for yourself, a good and genuine company with good service and performance."
www.forbslab.com is rated 3.33 based on 3 reviews