Force 5 Engineering Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Force 5 Engineering Limited

Tell us how Force 5 Engineering Limited made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I used them for structural steelwork as I needed to use a company that was CE compliant. They provided all of the required documentation and Building Control signed it off without problem. Great price, great service, great team.
Thank you guys!
KD
Excellent service from quotation through to installation. Top quality workmanship
Force 5 are my go to supplier for all of my bespoke metalwork needs! Grade A service from their friendly team.
They were all very helpful and efficient and made a very nice job if the work.
Supplied steelwork for my extension, very pleased with the method of installation - would recommend their work. The job was completed on time and within the agreed budget.
Well organised and reliable company. The job was done efficiently and to a very good standard. I would definitely use them again.
Great service from a team that cares with attention to detail. Best price as well!

Excellent service and work all done on time.

Thanks to a great team and company.
We contracted Force 5 to produce some steelwork for our extension, along with some stainless steel balustrade. From start to finish their professionalism was top notch. Couldn't be happier with their service and the end result.
Over the moon with the railings that force 5 installed, Matt could not have been more helpful and accommodating.
I was very happy with the work I had done everything went to plan good communication.
A pleasure to work with every time. A professional approach from start to finish with the delivered product a testament of this.
Great service
so very happy with the workmanship and the politeness of this company brilliant many thanks
I’ve used the company 4 times for work tops
They are really helpful, happy to do small jobs, friendly and I was happy with the prices
Force 5 Engineering Limited is rated 5.00 based on 14 reviews