Foxwoods felts Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Foxwoods felts

How would you rate Foxwoods felts ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Jo Anderson

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Foxwoods felts in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Jo Anderson
"I had a personalised dog made out of felt as a present for my mum. The replica was so much like our dog it was amazing. The service was outstanding and I would not hesitate to recommend Foxwoods felts to everyone. Very professional and friendly. Dorcia kept me update on progress and posted Minnie to my by recoded delivery. Great value for money and a unique gift. Thank you so much."
Foxwoods felts is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews