foxycredit.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend foxycredit.com

Tell us how foxycredit.com made you happy
I find loan aggregators really useful, in general, and FoxyCredit hasn’t disappointed me so far. But when I wanted someone to answer my questions it turned out that the platform doesn’t have customer support! Not a drawback but it would be helpful to have one.
When it comes to money, I become a rather meticulous person. Let alone loans! I need to know everything about the process of issuing, all the pros and cons of applying to a particular company. And if I hadn’t found FoxyCredit, the search for the right institution could take me forever. There is a vast number of lenders with all the information about their terms and conditions on the website. Free of charge. If you want to narrow down the request – select the amount and terms and use filters. I don’t like the fact that I can’t apply for a loan directly on the page of the platform.
As for me, FoxyCredit is a handy platform for comparing loans. You just select the amount and repayment terms in the search bar and sort the results the way you like.
Good service for choosing where to borrow money. Nice design. Accurate information. The big minus is that there are few companies, only the most popular ones, but, as I understand, the site is completely new, maybe they will add more
foxycredit.com is rated 4.89 based on 9 reviews