Foxyones Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Foxyones
7PM
7PM

Tell us how Foxyones made you happy

"If your intention isn’t to land a date, give it a go. I mean guys come on, how likely is it that a woman will meet up with you after a few days of messaging in this day and age. Women don't trust! End of! If I can have a bit of fun by chatting to some women, I’m happy! Don't expect miracles guys!"
Are you Foxyones? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Complete and utter rip off. UTTER SCAM. STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS. YOU MIGHT AS WELL BE BURNING £50 NOTES"
"Yes, the site must be fake. I was contacting a woman for months who, going by what she told me, lived barely 3 miles from me. But she always had an excuse not to meet me or even make contact off site... Expensive rip off so avoid like the plague!"
"Mel is 100% right. They text you even before you have photos up. It is a disgusting scam and very expensive. They say whatever to manipulate you to stay and when asked serious questions they don't really answer them, just ignore them. If you give them contact they have excuses not to use them. I actually contacted the same "girl" through 2 different accounts, once acting like myself, and once like a sick asshole. In both cases the girl told me her name and said she is usually suspicious and doesnt reveal her name, but she has a "good feeling" about me. There are probably real accounts on it as well(like mine), but scrolling through I'd say 90% of them are fake as f*ck. Fake accounts also seem to be logged at all times. Stay away!!!!!"
"Foxyones.com - Fantasyland. The same person chats with you under different names. They do anything to keep you staying there and keep chatting and paying. As soon as you ask for number or email address it will be like - oh, I need to get to know you and the language is exactly the same across all the female users. The more attractive the picture, the less likely it is genuine. Fact. Stay away, unless you like being a citizen of fantasyland."
Foxyones is rated 1.40 based on 5 reviews