Foxyones Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Foxyones
7PM
7PM

Tell us how Foxyones made you happy

"Too late have I realised I’ve been totally “taken for an expensive ride” It’s true “There’s no fool like an old fool” I experienced all the things the other reviews mention, the same words, the dodging answering questions, leading along that a meet up would happen, then evasion when the time comes. Being very lonely following the death of my wife just over a year ago someone recommended a contact site run by the local newspaper which was probably OK, but I got bounced to Foxyones.com, it looked ok so I signed up now nearly six months older, wiser, and a lot Poorer I can see I have “Been Played” for a sucker. KEEP AWAY from it!!"
Are you Foxyones? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Pure scam, the reply you've got is almost generated and even not relevant to what your previous message was. Will never exchange a phone number or email because they are not a real people. Probably the photos were stolen too because seems to be just from the 1 venue for the photos for each member. I would give 0 star if there was an option."
"same lingo with all the women or supposed different women like babe, sweetie,darling. always asking questions to make sure u msg back and never want to exchange numbers or email saying let's keep it here and get to know each other better. ..pure scam. KEEP AWAY"
"Women users use as few words as possible to reply. Males can fill the whole box so why not the females. And why don't they answer all the questions you ask. Something dodgy about this. It's us blokes shelling out a fortune only to get one sentence replies to send us hurtling to the next top up. Forget it, I ll find anther way. Terry."
"If your intention isn’t to land a date, give it a go. I mean guys come on, how likely is it that a woman will meet up with you after a few days of messaging in this day and age. Women don't trust! End of! If I can have a bit of fun by chatting to some women, I’m happy! Don't expect miracles guys!"
"Complete and utter rip off. UTTER SCAM. STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS. YOU MIGHT AS WELL BE BURNING £50 NOTES"
"Yes, the site must be fake. I was contacting a woman for months who, going by what she told me, lived barely 3 miles from me. But she always had an excuse not to meet me or even make contact off site... Expensive rip off so avoid like the plague!"
"Mel is 100% right. They text you even before you have photos up. It is a disgusting scam and very expensive. They say whatever to manipulate you to stay and when asked serious questions they don't really answer them, just ignore them. If you give them contact they have excuses not to use them. I actually contacted the same "girl" through 2 different accounts, once acting like myself, and once like a sick asshole. In both cases the girl told me her name and said she is usually suspicious and doesnt reveal her name, but she has a "good feeling" about me. There are probably real accounts on it as well(like mine), but scrolling through I'd say 90% of them are fake as f*ck. Fake accounts also seem to be logged at all times. Stay away!!!!!"
"Foxyones.com - Fantasyland. The same person chats with you under different names. They do anything to keep you staying there and keep chatting and paying. As soon as you ask for number or email address it will be like - oh, I need to get to know you and the language is exactly the same across all the female users. The more attractive the picture, the less likely it is genuine. Fact. Stay away, unless you like being a citizen of fantasyland."
Foxyones is rated 1.33 based on 9 reviews