FragranceNet.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend FragranceNet.com
7PM
7PM

Tell us how FragranceNet.com made you happy

"Excellent selection of designer fragrances and unbeatable prices!"
Are you FragranceNet.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I really love FragranceNet.com. There website always has a great price for perfumes that you can find elsewhere. I bought FlowerBomb and D&G Light Blue. I was a tad nervous because I had read a lot of reviews on eBay and other sites about people receiving fake perfumes, but did a little research and found that FragranceNet.com is a trustworthy site. The site always has a 30% off your purchase coupon, which is nice. Placing my order was really simple and my perfumes arrived 5 days before they were expected. Recently I also purchased about 20 sample size perfumes because I was looking for my new fragrance. Happy to say those came in quickly as well."
FragranceNet.com is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews