FragranceNet.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend FragranceNet.com

How would you rate FragranceNet.com ?

"I really love FragranceNet.com. There website always has a great price for perfumes that you can find elsewhere. I bought FlowerBomb and D&G Light Blue. I was a tad nervous because I had read a lot of reviews on eBay and other sites about people receiving fake perfumes, but did a little research and found that FragranceNet.com is a trustworthy site. The site always has a 30% off your purchase coupon, which is nice. Placing my order was really simple and my perfumes arrived 5 days before they were expected. Recently I also purchased about 20 sample size perfumes because I was looking for my new fragrance. Happy to say those came in quickly as well."
FragranceNet.com is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews