Fragrant Jewels Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Fragrant Jewels

How would you rate Fragrant Jewels ?

"I've ordered many times, so many times that I'm almost at the Platinum status. I have to say, I'm OBSESSED. I normally buy their bath bombs, and now I have a stash of around 20 bath bombs sitting in my bathroom closet......... The one time I ordered a candle, it came broken, but I contacted them, and they sent me out a new one, within a day or two! When that one came, it was also broken! :( I contacted them again, and they sent me a new one, (after checking to see if someone was dropping packages in their warehouse) and when it arrived, it was intact! :) I got three candles out of that, and I turned them into new ones, and still got the rings. I am very happy with this company, and their products. I think I'm addicted! The rings are really pretty, and haven't turned my fingers green. Most of mine are worth $25, and I wear them often."
Lauren Smith
"I love their bath bombs and their wax melts. I'm such a sucker for all smell good items, and they don't disappoint!"
Fragrant Jewels is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews