The Fran Haasch Law Group Reviews

Tell us how The Fran Haasch Law Group made you happy
The Fran Haasch Law Group 5 star review on 16th June 2020
Suzane Kovach
More Photos & Videos
Fran is one of the best! She shows true compassion to her clients. As well as her whole team. I would highly recommend her law firm.
Around the 2019 school year Fran and her law group helped my daughter and I with school supplies, and a backpack. There a very friendly law group, and I am thankful what she does for the community.
Anyone or group supporting a community impacts not just the immediate community, but also the community's roots: Individuals. Reaching outward and upward, The Fran Haasch Law Group continues to maintain and gain this positive momentum. Thanks for all you do.
They are incredible have used them 3 times with outstanding results they also treat veterans very well highly recommend
The Fran Haasch Law Group are the best at what they do! They were there for me after I was run down back in 2013! They helped me get through the entire process including my physical recovery. I don’t know what I would have done without their support and expertise!
Fran and her team were WONDERFUL! They came to me for the initial paperwork so I didnt have to travel. I was well informed every step of the way and always knew exactly what was going on. No surprises. Even when the body shop messed up and did ALL the repairs on my car before the insurance adjuster could even see the car, frans team sent the photos THEY took of the whole car and submitted them so the body shop could show the damage. Super friendly and professional. We have a large family with 4 kids between 19 and 25, this is the ONLY call if anyone is in an accident in the future.
Amazing, Caring, & Loving individuals. You could not ask for better people to deal with.
Even though my situation was not something The Fran Haasch Law Group specialized in, they were very helpful in assisting me with someone who could handle my issue. They were very kind and took the time to listen to my issue to lead me in the right direction to get someone to help me.
Great staff to work with! Highly qualified attorney's. Would absolutely recommend them to family and friends.
Fran and her team are amazing in the community! I haven’t needed her for legal services but I have watched her give back and pay it forward for at least 10 years and I can only imagine the kind of attorney she is in the court room based on her character outside the courthouse!
This is the best law group you could ever be associated with in your time of need yes and she is a Pilar of honesty and respect in our community her contributions to all she does for everyone is above reproach she is an angel to all that know her and her law firm
Very Professional and they are real people working on your behalf. I would never use anyone else ever.
Awesome group of people. They care for you like family.
There are not enough words to describe the compassion and professionalism that Fran and her team show where ever they are. They support the bikers and local communities. Please, take the time to contact Fran and her staff for any of your personnel injury needs. They are there to help. True angels on earth!!
I retained Fran Haasch when I was injured in horrific car accident. My experience with The Fran Haasch Law Group exceeded my expectations in every way. She was not only concerned with the case, but showed genuine concern for my well being. She made herself available and always thoroughly explained things to me through every step of the process. I would highly recommend The Fran Haasch Law Group without reservation to anyone.
I highly recommend the Fran Haasch Law Group if you are involved in a Auto/ Motorcycle accident! Fran is a GREAT supporter of the Biker Community and will take care of you. Fran works very hard to get the best settlement for her clients and I am very happy with the outcome!
The Fran Haasch Law Group cares about its clients. When you walk in your are immediately treated like family. They don't look at you as a number, they look at you as a person. That makes all the difference. Thank you for all that you do!!
You will not be able to hire a better or more caring personal injury attorney than this law group. They all fought to get my husband his rightful settlement when he had his motorcycle accident. We were treated like family through it all. Fran won’t give up until she gets you what you deserve. And with her compassion for people she doesn’t stop caring for you afterwards. 8 years later she still checks up on us and helps with anything that she can. Her whole group there is the greatest and most experienced you will find anywhere. I highly recommend the Fran Haasch Law Group over any others!
Best law firm in Tampa Bay!
Great Injury Lawyer!!! 💯