The Fran Haasch Law Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Fran Haasch Law Group

scott@eclipselegalmarketing.com

Tell us how The Fran Haasch Law Group made you happy
The Fran Haasch law Group are an amazing group of individuals. They will go above and beyond to help you with all your needs.
Fran is extremely wonderful person, helping the community, helping the people specially under pervillaged brothern,she is an angel on earth, she is very lovable, sincere person, we can count on her for anything, very trust worthy person. Love her 100% and more.my life time is not enough to thank her goodness, she is God's gift.
If you’re in any kind of accident you need to contact the Fran Haasch Law Group! They are available 24/7 to help you! The Fran Haasch Law Firm has the experience and a great reputation. They will fight for your right to compensation. They are a great group of people to work with.
So proud to be part of this awesome team!!!
Fran Haasch is Excellent in getting the job done, I would Highly Recommend her.
Fran is one of the best! She shows true compassion to her clients. As well as her whole team. I would highly recommend her law firm.
Around the 2019 school year Fran and her law group helped my daughter and I with school supplies, and a backpack. There a very friendly law group, and I am thankful what she does for the community.
Anyone or group supporting a community impacts not just the immediate community, but also the community's roots: Individuals. Reaching outward and upward, The Fran Haasch Law Group continues to maintain and gain this positive momentum. Thanks for all you do.
They are incredible have used them 3 times with outstanding results they also treat veterans very well highly recommend
The Fran Haasch Law Group are the best at what they do! They were there for me after I was run down back in 2013! They helped me get through the entire process including my physical recovery. I don’t know what I would have done without their support and expertise!
Fran and her team were WONDERFUL! They came to me for the initial paperwork so I didnt have to travel. I was well informed every step of the way and always knew exactly what was going on. No surprises. Even when the body shop messed up and did ALL the repairs on my car before the insurance adjuster could even see the car, frans team sent the photos THEY took of the whole car and submitted them so the body shop could show the damage. Super friendly and professional. We have a large family with 4 kids between 19 and 25, this is the ONLY call if anyone is in an accident in the future.
Amazing, Caring, & Loving individuals. You could not ask for better people to deal with.
Even though my situation was not something The Fran Haasch Law Group specialized in, they were very helpful in assisting me with someone who could handle my issue. They were very kind and took the time to listen to my issue to lead me in the right direction to get someone to help me.
Great staff to work with! Highly qualified attorney's. Would absolutely recommend them to family and friends.
Fran and her team are amazing in the community! I haven’t needed her for legal services but I have watched her give back and pay it forward for at least 10 years and I can only imagine the kind of attorney she is in the court room based on her character outside the courthouse!
This is the best law group you could ever be associated with in your time of need yes and she is a Pilar of honesty and respect in our community her contributions to all she does for everyone is above reproach she is an angel to all that know her and her law firm
Very Professional and they are real people working on your behalf. I would never use anyone else ever.
Awesome group of people. They care for you like family.
I highly recommend the Fran Haasch Law Group if you are involved in a Auto/ Motorcycle accident! Fran is a GREAT supporter of the Biker Community and will take care of you. Fran works very hard to get the best settlement for her clients and I am very happy with the outcome!
The Fran Haasch Law Group cares about its clients. When you walk in your are immediately treated like family. They don't look at you as a number, they look at you as a person. That makes all the difference. Thank you for all that you do!!
The Fran Haasch Law Group is rated 5.00 based on 117 reviews