The Fran Haasch Law Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Fran Haasch Law Group

scott@eclipselegalmarketing.com

Tell us how The Fran Haasch Law Group made you happy
Incredible people they treat you like family highly recommend
The are a great law group who also go above and beyond to help the community in many ways.
I have been riding motorcycles since I was 5 years old and have experienced minor injuries throughout my years of riding on and off road. I was involved in a on road motorcycle accident back in 1993 which the driver of the car that hit me was clearly at fault and even ticketed for failing to yield my right of way and came as close as you can to getting my left leg amputated above the knee. I received representation by a local attorney which failed to do anything for me. So be wise when you choose representation by a law firm. The Fran Haasch Law Group is the choice to make if involved in a vehicle accident. They are not only a law firm that will protect and fight for you but will make you feel like family for all the right reasons. I personally know several people that have been represented by Fran and can tell you she and her team are the BEST choice to get you what you deserve. I feel blessed to have met such respected people.
First off, Don't wait till you need their services to get to know this great bunch of people! Meet them at most of the Biker events around the area. Throughout my process with Fran Law group, I was taken care of at every step, they stayed in constant communication , with updates, when needed without being a bother. Fran Law will ensure you get the most out of the settlement even if it means reducing their portion , if you would receive less than the group. Fran Law works quickly and efficiently to settle your case, while fighting to protect your rights and future. From one biker to every other biker remember, Only those that ride understand what we as bikers need and will do their best to take care of us when we need it.
The Fran Haasch law Group are an amazing group of individuals. They will go above and beyond to help you with all your needs.
Fran is extremely wonderful person, helping the community, helping the people specially under pervillaged brothern,she is an angel on earth, she is very lovable, sincere person, we can count on her for anything, very trust worthy person. Love her 100% and more.my life time is not enough to thank her goodness, she is God's gift.
If you’re in any kind of accident you need to contact the Fran Haasch Law Group! They are available 24/7 to help you! The Fran Haasch Law Firm has the experience and a great reputation. They will fight for your right to compensation. They are a great group of people to work with.
So proud to be part of this awesome team!!!
Fran Haasch is Excellent in getting the job done, I would Highly Recommend her.
Fran is one of the best! She shows true compassion to her clients. As well as her whole team. I would highly recommend her law firm.
Around the 2019 school year Fran and her law group helped my daughter and I with school supplies, and a backpack. There a very friendly law group, and I am thankful what she does for the community.
Anyone or group supporting a community impacts not just the immediate community, but also the community's roots: Individuals. Reaching outward and upward, The Fran Haasch Law Group continues to maintain and gain this positive momentum. Thanks for all you do.
They are incredible have used them 3 times with outstanding results they also treat veterans very well highly recommend
The Fran Haasch Law Group are the best at what they do! They were there for me after I was run down back in 2013! They helped me get through the entire process including my physical recovery. I don’t know what I would have done without their support and expertise!
Fran and her team were WONDERFUL! They came to me for the initial paperwork so I didnt have to travel. I was well informed every step of the way and always knew exactly what was going on. No surprises. Even when the body shop messed up and did ALL the repairs on my car before the insurance adjuster could even see the car, frans team sent the photos THEY took of the whole car and submitted them so the body shop could show the damage. Super friendly and professional. We have a large family with 4 kids between 19 and 25, this is the ONLY call if anyone is in an accident in the future.
Amazing, Caring, & Loving individuals. You could not ask for better people to deal with.
Even though my situation was not something The Fran Haasch Law Group specialized in, they were very helpful in assisting me with someone who could handle my issue. They were very kind and took the time to listen to my issue to lead me in the right direction to get someone to help me.
Great staff to work with! Highly qualified attorney's. Would absolutely recommend them to family and friends.
Fran and her team are amazing in the community! I haven’t needed her for legal services but I have watched her give back and pay it forward for at least 10 years and I can only imagine the kind of attorney she is in the court room based on her character outside the courthouse!
This is the best law group you could ever be associated with in your time of need yes and she is a Pilar of honesty and respect in our community her contributions to all she does for everyone is above reproach she is an angel to all that know her and her law firm
The Fran Haasch Law Group is rated 5.00 based on 121 reviews