free diamond art Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend free diamond art

Tell us how free diamond art made you happy

"Ordered a painting which took about 3 months to get here not 30 days. Missing diamonds and they said I had to buy them even though they have a missing diamond guarantee. Canvas was not sticky had to keep gluing it as I went. Diamonds didn’t fit in the canvas I had to cut a bunch in half to make them fit"
Are you free diamond art? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I ordered 2 of the same for my daughter and her friend to do. I received 1 of the 2. I contacted them straight away and after getting the run around as I sent an email once a week until I got an answer they agreed to send me a new one and gave me a new tracking number. The tracking number was for an order shipped and sent to the wrong address in a different Country. Its been almost 3 months since my order and still only have 1 of the 2 I ordered. Save yourself time and stress use a different company."
"i love doing art projects and i enjoy this it relaxes me and i can do personlized photos of my grandkids i love love love it"
free diamond art is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews