Val Reviews

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Val in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"While it was great being able to list my dog business for free the trouble came when needed customer service. My email address got hacked and my passwords were changed so I cancelled my email address with Bt and around the same time we decided to close the business down. I contacted freedoglistings numerous times to explain the situation and request removal of my business details which inc my home address and phone numbers, all my emails were ignored. I asked them to ring my home phone number in case they were worried about verifying my identity. Again totally ignored! There is no way to speak to them directly only an email that they do not respond to, so here I am my business closed down but my details stuck on their website forever because they will not remove them. I get people ringing me up and there is not much I can do about it. Very disappointed!"
Val is rated 2.00 based on 1 reviews