Freedom To Exist Reviews

Read Freedom To Exist Reviews

hello@freedomtoexist.com

Freedom To ExistOffice 20, 61 Praed Street

Tell us how Freedom To Exist made you happy
Owned my watch for nearly a year now and still love it, it looks good still and keeps time well. Would buy again without hesitation.
beautiful watch with a swiss movement to boot, at a very reasonable price.
A beautiful watch and an excellent service from Freedom to Exist, with a handwritten note included in the package - a lovely touch.
Ordered black and gold watch for myself, have to say really impressed by the watch, it is exactly what I been looking for. A hand written personal message was icing on top
This was a very pleasant experience all the way through. Good website, great communications, exceptional presentation of the watch. Beautifully wrapped in a choice of high quality papers. The watch is superb quality, and a joy to wear. Just purchased a second different watch. Highly recommended.
Whilst looking for a watch for the Wife for Christmas, I happened to come across Freedom to exists' website after much browsing on other sites to no avail. The website was well laid out with just what I wanted. When I ordered, everything that was promised happened. A fast delivery, well packaged, excellent after sales service and would recommend them to anyone. Thank you Kirsty and Paul, have a Merry Xmas and Better 2021 than 2020 and good luck for the future.x😷
Highly recommend! Amazing value, fantastic customer service and gorgeous watches. Very pleased with my purchase, will definitely be purchasing from here again!
Excellent service and extremely professional. Paul answered my queries quickly. & delivery was prompt. I'm very pleased with my watch & :would highly recommend FtoE.
Very prompt service and really nice, good value watch.
Purchasing process was effortless. Delivery was timelier than anticipated, with product intact and prettily decorated to specs. Excellent customer satisfaction follow-up.
Absolutely love my watch- it’s the second one I’ve purchased from FTE and the quality is beautiful- Delivery was nice and quick too. Very happy
Freedom To Exist 5 star review on 23rd November 2020
Love my rose gold and tan watch. I also have a black one. Arrived beautifully packaged with a hand written note. Am very pleased with the style and quality .
It is not often that i would say you can find companies offering both 'value for money' with 'quality of product', there are a few companies out there doing exactly that & in my opinion "fte" are such a company. Highly recommended.
Delighted with my watch- love the simple but stylish design. Also the first time in my life I have bought a watch that actually fits without having extra holes made in the strap. Superb service too.
I am delighted with the stylish watch I bought from freedom to exist. Wonderful title, wonderful design and wonderful price for a real quality watch.
Tejini
Simple, yet sleek (fte3003). Beautiful!
I was slightly worried about buying a watch of this price from a company I had never heard of but I was SO surprised and impressed. The watch is absolutely gorgeous and looks so classy and expensive. Would highly recommend.
Good looking watch. Came promptly. Well made.
I bought the fte3004M Silver Watch. It arrived in the mail last weekend and I absolutely love it. Minimalistic but just gorgeous, easy to adjust the band. A little worried about the durability of the latches, but we'll see. The time was difficult to set, I had trouble turning the knob. Overall, very happy with my purchase, and hope to buy a black watch of the same size from you guys soon!
I love my new watch - the first one I’ve bought in over twenty years. It’s simplicity of design, rose gold hardware and simple leather band are perfect for everyday wear. Its simple elegance is a classic.

But the perfect touch? The watch came with a hand-written “thank for your purchase “ note. In an age of digital communication overload, I love the human touch.
Freedom To Exist is rated 4.96 based on 503 reviews