Freedom To Exist Reviews

Read Freedom To Exist Reviews

hello@freedomtoexist.com

Freedom To ExistOffice 20, 61 Praed Street

Tell us how Freedom To Exist made you happy
Unfortunately l happened to break an everyday watch that I was particularly fond of.
So I needed to replace it and l Googled ladies watches. It took me all of 10 minutes to discover just the type of watch that I like. It is a rose gold coloured case with a soft gray face and soft brown leather strap. The quality of the watch and the extremely reasonable price has made me very happy with my new watch.
I love both the watch I recently bought from Freedom to Exist, and their incredibly friendly, fast and considerate customer service. I would be very happy to highly recommend them, and am looking forward to getting many years' wear from my new watch. Many thanks Kirsty and Paul!
A delighted grandson was thrilled with his watch from you. I was able to see his excitement on FaceTime as he carefully revealed his watch from its watch-design wrapping paper with the watch-design card. Contact I’d made with the firm was met with a very pleasant and speedy response.
Purchased watch for my wife while her watch is being repaired. Fantastic value, good looking with leather strap. My wife very pleased. Certainly recommend your company.
Very impressed, thankyou very much.
I have ordered twice from here. The watches are the perfect size and no branding which I love, overall high quality. Very lovely and personal customer service.
I bought a very reasonably priced watch from FTE for my personal use. It arrived in good time and was well packaged and seems of very good quality. I heartily recommend.
My fifth watch from Freedom to Exist - whole family and beyond. Beautiful watches, fantastic value
Bought 4 all together for each sister, 3 gold and black and 1 rose gold. Everyone loved their own watch. Perfect for slim wrists, not chunky. Looks very flattering and sophisticated.
This is now my 2nd time purchasing from FTE. In both experiences, their customer service has been absolutely amazing. Paul actually reached out to me before shipping just to make sure my purchase selections were correct since I had purchased non-matching items (14mm and 18mm straps). Shipping was quick internationally. I would buy from them again in the near future!
Absolutely delighted with my gorgeous watch. You service was brilliant, delivered on time and your follow up service was 1st class, really made me feel that you cared about customer service and pride in your products. Most certainly will recommend you to everyone. Thanks again.
Excellent, beautiful watch, fantastic service from Kirsty and Paul. Just amazing
Arrived promptly and the watch is lovely. Looks very stylish and simple and sleek.
This is a great company. I’m in love with their watches
I ordered a silver grey ladies watch strap. The order was quickly delivered and the strap was very good quality and very elegant. I recommend this supplier highly.
I received my watch strap very quickly with a "thank you" card in hand writing, which was very pleasant. Really good service.
I recently bought an fte watch for myself and was impressed enough to purchase another as a gift. The design is simple but stylish and there is no visible branding, a definite plus. The watches are comfortable to wear and keep excellent time. My orders were delivered promptly and included a hand written 'Thank you' note.
All in all a very good shopping experience.
Very pleased with my leather watch strap. Excellent quality, great price and speedy delivery! Lovely personal customer care with hand written note included in the parcel. Would highly recommend.
Beautiful watch, as described, and arrived promptly. Adore the quality, and just the watch I was looking for.
Excellent service from the time of order through until I received the watch. Delivery of the item was quick and efficient and loved the personal touch with a personalised post card.

Absolutely loved the watch - black mess watch. I had a a lot of comments where friends and family thought it was a very expensive watch, they were shocked to find out it was under £50.

The watch itself is elegant and well made. Easy to readjust and just the perfect diameter for small people with small wrist like myself. I will definitely be ordering the other ones very soon.
Freedom To Exist is rated 4.96 based on 503 reviews