Freedom Credit Group Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Freedom Credit Group
2PM
2PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Freedom Credit Group?

1-800-252-2958

info@freedomcreditgroup.com

Tell us how Freedom Credit Group made you happy

Telephone
"I found Freedom Credit Group through a friend and it has already changed my life. I have only been communicating with the team for a week but they found so many errors on my credit report that I didn't even realize was there. They are prompt, efficient, polite and I really feel they are working for me. I will post results as they come! Luci and team, you are well worth the fee."
Are you Freedom Credit Group? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"This company is very thorough. I used Lexington Law and it was very unpleasant... they basically had me in their program for 13 months with no changes to my score. Freedom improved my score in the first 2 months by 53 points. Very excellent company! They seem to genuine care about their clients and offer sound advice that leads to long term success. Simply the best!"
"This service works. It took longer than I expected (4 month to get 80 point increase). They made 600 dollars off of me. Not bad considering I was able to get a better interest rate on my credit card and personal loan. I would recommend using this company. Their website login system is cool way to manage."
Freedom Credit Group is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews