freepostcodelottery.co.uk Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend freepostcodelottery.co.uk

How would you rate freepostcodelottery.co.uk ?

"Unfortunately FPL is not legitimate! As with most free entry games there is always a catch, in this case you won't be paid even if your Post Code is drawn. I was played for over 2 years thinking it was legit until i won that is, that's when things went wrong, every excuse under the sun was used to deny me my winnings (£10) a bit like a gambling website. They make money from traffic to the website daily under with the consumer under the false pretence that they might win something. People on their website and Facebook are claiming to have won money from them however, it's hard to be sure if they are real people or not. I am only suspicious as to why they would not pay me as a legitimate winner. Be warned, things are not always what they seem."
freepostcodelottery.co.uk is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews