Freeway Motor Group Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Freeway Motor Group

How would you rate Freeway Motor Group ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Kelly M

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Freeway Motor Group in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Kelly M
"From the initial phone call to enquire about a car they had for sale, the level of service I was shown was nothing short of outstanding. I was well communicated to, treated with respect and had all my questions and concerned answered. Buying a car through FMG was a pleasant experience and they made the process smooth and efficient. I can't speak highly enough!"
Freeway Motor Group is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews