Frigidaire Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Frigidaire
07AM
7AM

How would you rate Frigidaire ?

"I purchased a fridge, stove, and dishwasher through Home Depot. Within 5 weeks the electronics panel in the range needed to be replaced, and AGAIN at 5 months. When contacting customer service they refused to let me speak to a supervisor, or provide an email address where I could send my concerns. At six months the dishwasher would no longer drain. Once again contacting customer service, using literature provided at purchase I was on hold only to discover the call centre was in the US, transferred to Canadian call centre more time on hold. Processed warranty request, asked for ref#, and was told did not require one. Next step contact their service provider, who asked for a ref#!!! Was told they would call back within 24 hrs, and service 48 hours after that. No call received, called back 3 days later and was told they were waiting for the "travel" radius for repair to be extended, but the person who could do that was now off for two days. What they were doing for the last 3 days is beyond me. Still waiting for repair."
Frigidaire is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!