frigirl Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend frigirl

How would you rate frigirl ?

"Do NOT buy from this store! The stuff looks cute in pics but it is not worth it, especially since there is basically no chance you can return the item and get your money back if you don’t like it or it is damaged (which is what happened to me). I ordered the Classic Romantic Sleeveless A-line Dress in navy with sunflowers because it looks so cute online. Their merchandise ships directly from China and takes weeks to arrive. The dress was damaged and of very poor quality. This dress was not at all how it looked online- it is extremely thin spandex material that isn’t even wearable. It already had a large rip in it by where the button was sewn in. I corresponded at length with a customer service rep named Mandy and showed her the guaranteed on their website that defective items could be returned at no cost to the customer and refunded. She would not give me a full refund due to the high cost of shipping it back to China, which is their fault, not mine, and was not described on their website. The best she did was offer a $10 refund and a coupon or to send another dress which I had already expressed that I do not want as the quality of the item is not what was described. I’ve read others reviews and many other people have had similar experiences to mine. I also found that much of their merchandise is available for less money on other websites. I believe now that FriGirl is a scam."
"Do not buy a bathing suit from they! They tell you that you can return but when you ask for a return they refuse to give a return or refund. They are so unprofessional and it is a scam. The suits are horrible quality."
"Horrible website. I ordered $100 worth of bathing suits and paid an extra $10 for fast shipping. It hasn’t even shipped, and it’s been more than a week. Do not recommend."
"Now I have never gone out of my way to write a bad review but this is just an awful website.I ordered a blouse and a dress and after waiting about 8-10 days for it to even be processed and then sent them an email asking my order to be canceled. They replied with No your order has been processed heres the tracking info, and repeatedly asked "could you wait more time?" I said no 3 TIMES and they still are sending it anyway and is expecting me to take their clothes. PS all the tracking information is in Chinese and doesn't tell you where is actually is. Anyway I'm still currently in an ongoing battle to get this order canceled and I have had to get my bank involved."
"Do not buy from them!!!!!! They took my return after telling me they would honor it but I would have to pay shipping and then don't respond. The number is fake! It's a complete scam!"
"They do not even allow you to return their cheaply made and overpriced items because they never respond to you. Fake phone number and a scam of a website. Wish I had known not to buy from there. They delete all of the bad reviews on their website."
"I ordered two dresses about 2 months ago, unfortunately they never arrived. After consulting the online support (after about 6 weeks) I learned that the dresses had allegedly reached my country (I live in Germany) and could not be delivered. So I looked at the tracking details and saw that the order was sent back and forth between Shanghai and Beijing several times, but never reached Germany. On renewed inquiry to the support, with reference to the wrong given information and the request for refund, I have received a fake absence mail with a day delay (an autoresponder has no 24h-delay). My further questions about the order remain unanswered until now. Accordingly, I assume that this is a fake online shop and is a pure rip-off. I'm glad I wasted only $50 and didn't throw large sums of money to the wind."
"the dresses aren't the same as what you seen in the picture, sizes don't match and material is cheap."
frigirl is rated 1.00 based on 8 reviews