frigirl Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend frigirl

How would you rate frigirl ?

"Did not realize items were coming from China. Finally came but did not fit- more Asian sizing I think. Cost too much to return so I am stuck with items that do not fit. I should have read reviews before I ordered. They offered 15% off my next order if I kept the items (which I have to do anyway) but can’t trust the sizing."
"My experience with Frigirl has been exactly this ... I never received my order. And the tracking number conveniently doesn’t work. Stay away from this company!!!"
"Fraud, scam. Cheap quality, horrible customer service. They claim to accept returns. They do not provide shipping. They are aweful. Merchandise comes from China. You cannot return to them. DoNot purchase from this website."
"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE! I ordered two summer dresses ages ago and have not received them! UGH! Wish I had read the reviews first!"
"This company is a joke. I spent $175 dollars on clothing that looked super legit. The site looks good and the quality looks pretty good for the price. I got them and it was the biggest disappointment. It's a scam. They weren't even true to size and it looked like they took pieces of cloth and sewed them together. They claim you can make returns but then they have you pay the shipping ONLY if you qualify and send them pictures to show WHY you want to return and that will determine if they accept it and refund you. I WISH I listened to the sites and didn't order. Their customer service is an automated person and is not helpful at all. DO NOT BUY FROM."
"Awful. I wasted $75. They refused to provide me with a return address for the 3 jumpsuits I bought that didnt fit and werent true to size"
"I wish I had read the reviews about frigirl clothing. Terrible clothing. It all looks very cheap and poorly made. The sizing and fit is awful. I ordered 6 items and only one fits me and looks decent. I am very disappointed. The clothes don’t even look like the clothing that I ordered. Unhappy customer!"
"Stay FAR away from this store. They make themselves out to be a US-based shop. My guess is they hired a pretty good copywriter from the US to write their website content, but they're 100% based in China with a Chinese staff. (You don't find this out until after you've already purchased their products. Here's a rundown of everything that's wrong with this shop: 1) High prices for low quality products. Their prices are not cheap. For the amount you pay for a dress, you would expect something along Express or Zara quality, but what you're getting is actually worse than H&M or Forever 21 quality. It's cheap polyester that doesn't fit well. And the thread is already coming apart at some of the major seams. I'm assuming in their photos, they must've used a ridiculous amount of safety pins to produce that look - but to be clear, what you're receiving is NOT what's depicted in their images. 2) Ridiculously long shipping time and poor packaging. My order took over 2 weeks to arrive. It wasn't until I checked that I realized they're shipping out of China using their cheapest, slowest shipping method. The packaging was non-existent, just a black, crinkly bag. The packaging was so poor, that the bag ripped during the shipment, and the product I received was scuffed up and stained. You'd think you ordered a commodity item off of a Chinese seller on eBay. It was not reflective of the price I paid. 3) Horrible customer service. Here is where their broken English becomes apparent. Their customer reps copy and paste their responses to you (twice!) with all the same grammatical and spelling errors. They won't pay for your return shipping (which is obviously a lot, since you're paying to ship back to China). All their "positive" reviews on their website are fake! Don't make the mistake I made - stay far away from these scammers!"
"I ordered two bikinis on Frigirl and one of them was fine, but the other one was grossly falsely advertised. The bikini I ordered was supposed to be yellow, but they sent me a top and a bottom that were completely mismatched. They sent me a yellow top with white bottoms. More so, the sizes were way off. The bottoms were sized more for a tent than for my arse. I emailed them with pictures and what was represented on their website, and they could not even refund me for the bikini that was clearly not the one I ordered. So I said I will just leave a poor review on the site under that bikini so no one ever orders it again. And, of course, they remove the bikini altogether."
"I ordered two dresses in early July. They still haven't arrived. I've reached out and not had a response yet, not even an automated response telling me they got my email. Complete fraud, don't waste your money. Wish I'd read these reviews before ordering from them."
"Their website claims you can return your purchase but in fact you can't do so. When you email their support to submit your claim for return, they have a generated response by a girl named Mandy. There is no customer support and the reviews are absolutely terrible. Company is a scam and they rip you off."
"Do NOT buy from this store! The stuff looks cute in pics but it is not worth it, especially since there is basically no chance you can return the item and get your money back if you don’t like it or it is damaged (which is what happened to me). I ordered the Classic Romantic Sleeveless A-line Dress in navy with sunflowers because it looks so cute online. Their merchandise ships directly from China and takes weeks to arrive. The dress was damaged and of very poor quality. This dress was not at all how it looked online- it is extremely thin spandex material that isn’t even wearable. It already had a large rip in it by where the button was sewn in. I corresponded at length with a customer service rep named Mandy and showed her the guaranteed on their website that defective items could be returned at no cost to the customer and refunded. She would not give me a full refund due to the high cost of shipping it back to China, which is their fault, not mine, and was not described on their website. The best she did was offer a $10 refund and a coupon or to send another dress which I had already expressed that I do not want as the quality of the item is not what was described. I’ve read others reviews and many other people have had similar experiences to mine. I also found that much of their merchandise is available for less money on other websites. I believe now that FriGirl is a scam."
"Do not buy a bathing suit from they! They tell you that you can return but when you ask for a return they refuse to give a return or refund. They are so unprofessional and it is a scam. The suits are horrible quality."
"Horrible website. I ordered $100 worth of bathing suits and paid an extra $10 for fast shipping. It hasn’t even shipped, and it’s been more than a week. Do not recommend."
"Now I have never gone out of my way to write a bad review but this is just an awful website.I ordered a blouse and a dress and after waiting about 8-10 days for it to even be processed and then sent them an email asking my order to be canceled. They replied with No your order has been processed heres the tracking info, and repeatedly asked "could you wait more time?" I said no 3 TIMES and they still are sending it anyway and is expecting me to take their clothes. PS all the tracking information is in Chinese and doesn't tell you where is actually is. Anyway I'm still currently in an ongoing battle to get this order canceled and I have had to get my bank involved."
"Do not buy from them!!!!!! They took my return after telling me they would honor it but I would have to pay shipping and then don't respond. The number is fake! It's a complete scam!"
"They do not even allow you to return their cheaply made and overpriced items because they never respond to you. Fake phone number and a scam of a website. Wish I had known not to buy from there. They delete all of the bad reviews on their website."
"I ordered two dresses about 2 months ago, unfortunately they never arrived. After consulting the online support (after about 6 weeks) I learned that the dresses had allegedly reached my country (I live in Germany) and could not be delivered. So I looked at the tracking details and saw that the order was sent back and forth between Shanghai and Beijing several times, but never reached Germany. On renewed inquiry to the support, with reference to the wrong given information and the request for refund, I have received a fake absence mail with a day delay (an autoresponder has no 24h-delay). My further questions about the order remain unanswered until now. Accordingly, I assume that this is a fake online shop and is a pure rip-off. I'm glad I wasted only $50 and didn't throw large sums of money to the wind."
"the dresses aren't the same as what you seen in the picture, sizes don't match and material is cheap."
frigirl is rated 1.00 based on 19 reviews