Frost Nyc Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Frost Nyc
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
Matt S
"This was the first time I have ever purchased from Frost NYC and very happy with the whole experience. I emailed them back and forth asking a ton of questions and they responded back in a timely manner, answering all my questions, and giving me even more details them I knew to even ask. I decided to purchase a Rolex 36mm Datejust with the diamond bezel. The watch was in excellent condition just as they promised it would be. I love my watch and will definitely buy from Frost NYC again. Thank you guys for making it a pleasure to buy online from you."
Eugene R
"All I can say is I’ve never purchased a better quality necklace than from FrostNYC. Nick is a very kind and honest man. The necklace I purchased the second time was I little shorter than I wanted so I sent it back and Nick added to it just like he said he would. Nick and Izzy are the most honest people to do business with. I recommend FrostNYC to anybody. They did just what they said they would. Very impressed with Nick and Izzy."
Gabriel V
"I got a solid 10k Cuban link chain. It’s beautiful and you can feel that it’s an investment. I’m very happy."
Verified Buyer
"Got my boyfriend a genuine Cuban Gold necklace for Christmas. Safe to say he absolutely loves it. It’s beautiful, well-made, and even the packaging was stunning. Frost NYC is priced well, has great packaging, and every order arrives on time. Highly recommend."
Verified Buyer
"I purchased a necklace for my boyfriend and it is absolutely gorgeous. He loves the piece and never wants to take it off. I Highly recommend Frost NYC and I look forward to purchasing from them again in the future."
Jose V
"Very happy costumer. Will purchase again very soon"
Tanisha S
"Purchased item on Sunday received by Wednesday very satisfied."
Prentis C
"I like frost New York because you have so many options right at your fingertips.. they have many different styles choose from. And the service is real good I received my product within 2 days after purchasing it."
Yilida Q
"great customer service."
Jeffrey P
"Truly incredible quality and outstanding service. I recently purchased a 26" Solid 14k Chain and the quality is impeccable as well as the assistance offered by the staff being that I Was in town for a very short time om vacation. they did everything possible to meet my request. After seeing the Store in person I am at ease knowing the legitimacy and security involved and I am reassured for making any more purchases online until I am able to return to Nyc. 10/10"
LUIS A
"Fast shipping... wonderful item. 30 inch 15.5ml 162grams 14k gold"
Verified Buyer
"Best online jewerly purchase ever!!! 100% authentic gold and diamond jewelry. CD"
Jose R
"Got my chain & was very pleased with it"
Ron S
"Outstanding .. expect nothing but the best , fastest and exceptional product .. will be returning to purchase braclett to go with my bad ass Jesus chain and pendent"
Ashley W
"This is my second purchase from the company. My 7.5mm 20inch solid Cuban link looks beautiful on my neck"
Verified Buyer
"I ordered an bracelet for my partner for our anniversary and it was perfect!! Just as I expected! Fast delivery and great product! I’ll be ordering again soon"
Joandry F
"Amazing chain"
Verified Buyer
"Bought a rose gold bracelet which are hard to find. . Easy process. Good customer communications. Great product delivered as described weight, metal, etc. Very nice packaging. I have had compliments on the bracelet."
Daniel R
"Real flava love it dropped about 1500 between both. But I would've liked for the ruby charm to have a 10k stamp on the back of it,other then that,awesome. Will buy more."
Carnell K
"They have very nice jewelry and fast delivery"
"Everything was dope."
Andy G
"Great service and quality Frost Nyc is the truth 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽"
KEITH T
"REAL QUALITY AND GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE THE SELL TOP NOTCH JEWELRY AND STAND BEHIND THEIR SALES"
SULAIMAN R
"Just bought another Rolex dial and I couldn’t be happier! Thanks again Nick!"
Jason S
"My order can on time and everything was on point"
Randy K
"It was so easy payments are low.my chain looks better in person will be buying more I’m vary happy Keep up the good work"
Iriene J
"Their customer service was amazing! I live in the Virgin Islands, so I was a bit concerned with the shipping length/time. They replied back to my concerns rapidly. The packaging is astonishing and secured! I got exactly what I asked for! I will be shopping with them again very soon! PLEASED CUSTOMER!"
Jonathan A
"I was very happy with the ring i order and i will be buying more jewelry from you guys looking to become a frost nyc lifetime buyer"
Rebecca J
"My boyfriend love the ring I purchase it’s very nice I will definitely be purchasing more jewelry soon."
Verified Buyer
"Very nice, I wear it everyday. Will be buying more from them."
Thank you for a nice review. We hope you enjoy your bracelet!
Frost Nyc is rated 4.47 based on 1,251 reviews