Frost Nyc Reviews

of reviewers recommend Frost Nyc
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Frost Nyc Reviews

Harris A
Cant be more happier with my purchase. Thank you again. The Figaro solid gold looks great on me. Can't stop looking in the mirror now, lol. Peace!
Frost Nyc 5 star review on 17th July 2020
Frost Nyc 5 star review on 14th June 2020
Matt S
This was the first time I have ever purchased from Frost NYC and very happy with the whole experience. I emailed them back and forth asking a ton of questions and they responded back in a timely manner, answering all my questions, and giving me even more details them I knew to even ask. I decided to purchase a Rolex 36mm Datejust with the diamond bezel. The watch was in excellent condition just as they promised it would be. I love my watch and will definitely buy from Frost NYC again. Thank you guys for making it a pleasure to buy online from you.
Frost Nyc 5 star review on 29th April 2019
Eugene R
All I can say is I’ve never purchased a better quality necklace than from FrostNYC. Nick is a very kind and honest man. The necklace I purchased the second time was I little shorter than I wanted so I sent it back and Nick added to it just like he said he would. Nick and Izzy are the most honest people to do business with. I recommend FrostNYC to anybody. They did just what they said they would. Very impressed with Nick and Izzy.
Frost Nyc 5 star review on 24th January 2019
Gabriel V
I got a solid 10k Cuban link chain. It’s beautiful and you can feel that it’s an investment. I’m very happy.
Frost Nyc 5 star review on 19th January 2019
Verified Buyer
Got my boyfriend a genuine Cuban Gold necklace for Christmas. Safe to say he absolutely loves it. It’s beautiful, well-made, and even the packaging was stunning. Frost NYC is priced well, has great packaging, and every order arrives on time. Highly recommend.
Frost Nyc 5 star review on 19th January 2019
Verified Buyer
I purchased a necklace for my boyfriend and it is absolutely gorgeous. He loves the piece and never wants to take it off. I Highly recommend Frost NYC and I look forward to purchasing from them again in the future.
Frost Nyc 5 star review on 13th January 2019
Jose V
Very happy costumer. Will purchase again very soon
Frost Nyc 5 star review on 2nd December 2018
Tanisha S
Purchased item on Sunday received by Wednesday very satisfied.
Frost Nyc 5 star review on 23rd October 2018
Prentis C
I like frost New York because you have so many options right at your fingertips.. they have many different styles choose from. And the service is real good I received my product within 2 days after purchasing it.
Frost Nyc 4 star review on 17th October 2018
Yilida Q
great customer service.
Frost Nyc 4 star review on 15th October 2018
Jeffrey P
Truly incredible quality and outstanding service. I recently purchased a 26" Solid 14k Chain and the quality is impeccable as well as the assistance offered by the staff being that I Was in town for a very short time om vacation. they did everything possible to meet my request. After seeing the Store in person I am at ease knowing the legitimacy and security involved and I am reassured for making any more purchases online until I am able to return to Nyc. 10/10
Frost Nyc 5 star review on 17th September 2018
LUIS A
Fast shipping... wonderful item. 30 inch 15.5ml 162grams 14k gold
Frost Nyc 5 star review on 16th September 2018
Verified Buyer
Best online jewerly purchase ever!!!
100% authentic gold and diamond jewelry. CD
Frost Nyc 5 star review on 12th September 2018
Jose R
Got my chain & was very pleased with it
Frost Nyc 5 star review on 6th September 2018
Ron S
Outstanding .. expect nothing but the best , fastest and exceptional product .. will be returning to purchase braclett to go with my bad ass Jesus chain and pendent
Frost Nyc 5 star review on 3rd September 2018
Ashley W
This is my second purchase from the company. My 7.5mm 20inch solid Cuban link looks beautiful on my neck
Frost Nyc 5 star review on 27th August 2018
Verified Buyer
I ordered an bracelet for my partner for our anniversary and it was perfect!! Just as I expected! Fast delivery and great product! I’ll be ordering again soon
Frost Nyc 5 star review on 13th August 2018
Joandry F
Amazing chain
Frost Nyc 5 star review on 10th August 2018
Verified Buyer
Bought a rose gold bracelet which are hard to find. . Easy process. Good customer communications. Great product delivered as described weight, metal, etc. Very nice packaging. I have had compliments on the bracelet.
Daniel R
Real flava love it dropped about 1500 between both. But I would've liked for the ruby charm to have a 10k stamp on the back of it,other then that,awesome. Will buy more.
Carnell K
They have very nice jewelry and fast delivery
Everything was dope.
Frost Nyc 5 star review on 31st July 2018
Andy G
Great service and quality Frost Nyc is the truth 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽
Frost Nyc 5 star review on 19th July 2018
KEITH T
REAL QUALITY AND GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE THE SELL TOP NOTCH JEWELRY AND STAND BEHIND THEIR SALES
Frost Nyc 5 star review on 17th July 2018
SULAIMAN R
Just bought another Rolex dial and I couldn’t be happier! Thanks again Nick!
Frost Nyc 5 star review on 16th July 2018
Jason S
My order can on time and everything was on point
Frost Nyc 4 star review on 5th July 2018
Randy K
It was so easy payments are low.my chain looks better in person will be buying more I’m vary happy Keep up the good work
Frost Nyc 5 star review on 28th June 2018
Iriene J
Their customer service was amazing! I live in the Virgin Islands, so I was a bit concerned with the shipping length/time. They replied back to my concerns rapidly. The packaging is astonishing and secured! I got exactly what I asked for! I will be shopping with them again very soon! PLEASED CUSTOMER!
Frost Nyc 5 star review on 26th June 2018 Frost Nyc 5 star review on 26th June 2018
Jonathan A
I was very happy with the ring i order and i will be buying more jewelry from you guys looking to become a frost nyc lifetime buyer
Frost Nyc 5 star review on 15th June 2018