Frost Nyc Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Frost Nyc
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
Matt S
"This was the first time I have ever purchased from Frost NYC and very happy with the whole experience. I emailed them back and forth asking a ton of questions and they responded back in a timely manner, answering all my questions, and giving me even more details them I knew to even ask. I decided to purchase a Rolex 36mm Datejust with the diamond bezel. The watch was in excellent condition just as they promised it would be. I love my watch and will definitely buy from Frost NYC again. Thank you guys for making it a pleasure to buy online from you."
Eugene R
"All I can say is I’ve never purchased a better quality necklace than from FrostNYC. Nick is a very kind and honest man. The necklace I purchased the second time was I little shorter than I wanted so I sent it back and Nick added to it just like he said he would. Nick and Izzy are the most honest people to do business with. I recommend FrostNYC to anybody. They did just what they said they would. Very impressed with Nick and Izzy."
Gabriel V
"I got a solid 10k Cuban link chain. It’s beautiful and you can feel that it’s an investment. I’m very happy."
"I ordered a gold bracelet for my husband for our 30th wedding anniversary. It is truly beautiful! I wish it were smoother, it is just slightly scratchy. Service was great."
"Recently purchased a gold bracelet with Frost NYC. Must say I am impressed with the quality of the jewelry as well as the prompt shipping times and responses by customer service. Originally, a promotion had been offered to myself via email within minutes of my purchase for which I qualified. At first I was being told that I would not receive the promotion, but after speaking to a rep they verified with me that they can honour the promotion. Very good customer service and I applaud them at winning over a now returning customer."
"I purchased a 14K plain rope chain but received a diamond cut rope chain instead. The sales person agreed to replace it with a regular rope chain when I send it back. I decided to keep the original chain anyway. The service was ok but when I buy something in gold I like all the details of the item spelled out and I had to go back several times to get the details in writing. Was happy with it anyway."
"I ordered a 470 dollar bracket from this company it arrived in about 2 weeks (after being promised 3-5 business day delivery) after emailing and asked about my order. Once I revived the product is looked nothing like the picture (dull diamonds and brown gold) and I decided to return it. I sent it out immediately after receiving the email of the address and awaited my money. I was told 14 days until I would revive my money, but 19 days later and no money in my account I question if I will ever receive it. Update: I have received my refund :D. After my review FrostNYC took immediate action and finish my refund. Overall just go to the jewelry store and don’t be lazy and buy online."
"Didn't like the chain loved the pendant it snapped when i took my sweater off but it is okay i am getting more"
"They sent the wrong watch. I was suppose to get a purple one. I notified them via email. They said they would send a return label and send the correct one. That never happened. Ironically, almost the same thing happened with my first watch I bought from them just a month ago. I wasn’t happy with the way the diamonds were set with so much visible Metal (gold), and they were suppose to send a return label for this also but never did. I am the owner of several businesses, so I don’t have the luxury of time to babysit these folks."
"The customer service was AMAZING!!! Thank you Izzy!"
"I purchased a cuban link bracelet and a diamond Rolex from here. The staff is super friendly and helpful to make the transaction smooth. Frost NYC is legit folks...Look no further! Thanks Frostnyc!"
"I couldn't be happier with my 14k solid gold rope chain I purchased from Frost NYC. It's a 24 inch 3mm, and it fits me great. It has the "look" that I wanted! And you just cant best the trade in policy Frost NYC offers if you wanna go bigger in the future! Thanks so much!"
"It is far better looking than what I expected. Thank you!"
"First the item we got was amazing engraved name was beautiful... but when I ordered the bracelet there was no option to get the engraved name and does not state there is a extra cost to get the name engraved so they called me 2 days later to charge me after I already ordered payed shipping and closed the deal with instructions to engrave so that was very inconvenient and it delayed my order and it didn’t make it in time as it was a gift and that was disappointing because they delayed my engraving because it wasn’t payed for and they could have had a option to add the name cost and the above...so basically it make me look like an idiot and showed up with no gift and the special day was ruined 🤨"
We do apologize that you were unhappy with our service. We looked further into your order and see your order was initially placed after business hours and you were contacted the next day about the engraving fee. Your order was delivered on May 15th which is within our 3-5 business day period as the order was placed on May 8th at 5:50pm. If you have any further questions or concerns feel free to contact us at 888-485-1061.

Sales Manager
"Great Service Wonderful Merchandise"
"Love both chain and bracelet I purchased from them. Delivery was prompt and jewelry was in great condition. I will continue to order from them"
"I would like to thank you for everything from customer service to the outstanding quality of the products. The staff goes out of their way to make sure that you get care and the best products available."
"Excellent product"
"I wish they would give me a free 14kt gold chain or bracelet.. I buy enough and I'll be buying MORE 💖"
"Great product!"
"Product was as discribed my wife loved it."
"Great products no complaints, lots of compliments about my bracelet"
"I never made a purchase, someone made a purchase under my name (apparently very easily too) through your company. When I called for help to solve the is issue, Customer Service said there was nothing they could do - I need to take it up with their financing company. Thanks for the help, really. You were great."
Frost Nyc is rated 4.46 based on 1,272 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access