Frost Nyc Reviews

of reviewers recommend Frost Nyc
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Frost Nyc Reviews

Turnaround time was ridiculous. Quality was poor. Basically no diamonds and much smaller than expected. Would never order from this company again.
Frost NYC is the best jewelry store in the city. I went there to buy a 15mm Cuban link chain I wanted. No other stores had it in stock- they said it was only special order with a long wait time. Frost NYC had it but Arthur looked out and I copped a 18.5mm one instead the same day. Excellent customer service. C
Delivery time was great I was very happy with my product the only thing a delivery man put it in front of the house and I'd rather have everything delivered to the back door.
I’ve purchased 2 chains. Both arrived early and I’m very happy with both. Thank you FrostNYC.
Absolutely in love with this ring!!! Its perfect!!!
Great product
Got my bracelet and it’s exactly how it’s pictured will be ordering again maybe a Rolex
Don't buy stuff here!!! Customer services are terrible. I purchased a watch here and it has a lot of major problems needed to be fixed. I contacted them for a month already and didn't hear anything back. I have been calling yesterday and they finally tell me that they will figure it out and call me back. And I still didn't hear back from them. Besides a watch that are not worth the price, they don't tend to keep their words by saying that they will send out the certificate to me by tomorrow. And it's been a month already. Don't shop here!!!
this is okay
Very good service and very pleased with my order! Will shop again!
Ordered a picture necklace for my wife which she loves. I just have a problem with the item title saying it’s diamond. I was expecting pave diamonds but it is diamond cut gold w/ very small diamonds about an inch apart from each other. Other than that pricing is fair. Chain was a little to small but overall good work
They gold turn and you don’t get the items u order for
Ordered the 2.5mm 10k white gold diamond cut franco about a month ago. The chain is just as advertised. Very nice quality, plus the Frost Nyc pouch it comes with is a plus. Would definitely recommend!
The chain already isn’t closing anymore smh
Great product, arrived on time
First, they got my order wrong ,sent me the wrong pendant, 2nd I just tried the chain on and the clasp broke so I cant wear it now. I will not be shopping with frost again.
Nice men bracelet, looks very nice on his wrist.
The professionnal thanks for the good work😊😊 Mister Jayo
Got my self i Cuban chain an it turned out nice
Purchase 12mm cuban bracelet, so please I upgrade to 15mm happy with purchase no problems
Frost Nyc is rated 4.43 based on 1,675 reviews