Frost Nyc Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Frost Nyc
Telephone
Andy G
"Great service and quality Frost Nyc is the truth 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽"
KEITH T
"REAL QUALITY AND GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE THE SELL TOP NOTCH JEWELRY AND STAND BEHIND THEIR SALES"
Verified Buyer
"Just bought another Rolex dial and I couldn’t be happier! Thanks again Nick!"
"Nice"
"Great service and quality Frost Nyc is the truth 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽"
Ish-shah T
Verified Buyer
"Unfortunally I was not happy with my $700 ring. It was bent, scratched and dirty. Sadly I will not be ordering from this site again."
"I ordered a 5.5 and they sent a size 10. Nothing was wrong with the ring it was real gold and it was exactly what the picture on the website shows they just sent the wrong size. I returned the ring and I will be getting a Refund and the company called me and they apologized for making the mistake of sending me the wrong size and they sent me a gift card. I will still be shopping at this company because they have beautiful jewelry!"
"Fast and easy. Getting a lot of compliments. Great job"
"I purchased a bracelet but I sent back because it was to small. I reordered and sent the other one back."
"Love my new Cuban link chain,loved it so much im buying another, not to mention the fast delivery! Thanks frost nyc"
Verified Buyer
"Just bought another Rolex dial and I couldn’t be happier! Thanks again Nick!"
"Flexible payment plans, although higher prices"
"The layaway program was great! The quality of the necklace was top notch. Better than what I expected. I will definitely be back for future purchases!!"
"I was sent the wrong item and a cheaper item at that"
Antoinette W
Verified Buyer
"I didnt Received my items"
"I bought the bracelet for my husband and surprised him he loves it he was so thankful!"
"Piece looked just like the image did online and all expectations were met."
"My order can on time and everything was on point"
"My delivery was fast and quick. I love my Miami Cuban link. Real Gold!!! I will be doing more business with them!"
"Better than I expected. Looks even better in person. Beautiful chain and pendant. Got 3 compliments the first day it was worn."
"Great deal! Financing was easy and fast shipping was easy and fast! I'm just a little mad I missed the free watch promotion."
"Fast delivery great quality all I can say totally satisfied"
Frost Nyc is rated 4.51 based on 888 reviews