Frost Nyc Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
Matt S
"This was the first time I have ever purchased from Frost NYC and very happy with the whole experience. I emailed them back and forth asking a ton of questions and they responded back in a timely manner, answering all my questions, and giving me even more details them I knew to even ask. I decided to purchase a Rolex 36mm Datejust with the diamond bezel. The watch was in excellent condition just as they promised it would be. I love my watch and will definitely buy from Frost NYC again. Thank you guys for making it a pleasure to buy online from you."
Eugene R
"All I can say is I’ve never purchased a better quality necklace than from FrostNYC. Nick is a very kind and honest man. The necklace I purchased the second time was I little shorter than I wanted so I sent it back and Nick added to it just like he said he would. Nick and Izzy are the most honest people to do business with. I recommend FrostNYC to anybody. They did just what they said they would. Very impressed with Nick and Izzy."
Gabriel V
"I got a solid 10k Cuban link chain. It’s beautiful and you can feel that it’s an investment. I’m very happy."
"Great quality, fast shipping. Will definitely purchase from here again."
"I love my bracelet. Customer Service is wonderful."
"Customer service is terrible."
"I was very satisfied with the services that I received from your company and the staff who were always professional.The product oredered 14 k gold chain was absolutely beautiful and exactly what I expected. Thank you."
"Frost Nyc. Is the bomb Quality and Price that your not gonna beat anywhere period..."
"Frost NYC is the most unprofessional scam I've ever dealt with. I was initially given credit and on the day that my package was supposed to be delivered it was signed and stolen by the delivery carriers driver. I was not home to sign for my package and an investigation is under going please beware when dealing with these type of people I will be in litigation I assume because I will not be paying for jewelry that I did not receive because it was not properly expedited with a signature there was no signature documented and I am going back and forth with FedEx or UPS whomever deliver the package I still don't know. Buyer beware"
"I'm pleased with my purchase and will be placing another order soon"
"Never respond timely to inquiries. They purposely sent my return authorization late so I couldn't get a refund."
"I order a Cuban link braclet for my husband and he loved it. I love the quality ."
"Extremely disappointed in what I received. The product looked NOTHING like the picture. The "gold" was a very fake looking yellow color (I WILL be having it tested). Thouroughly disappointed."
"The best in the business"
"Good product"
"Excellent service"
"I ordered a 9” 10k yellow gold 6.5mm mariner bracelet. I accidentally received a 10” 6mm bracelet. I emailed the company to let them know I received the wrong bracelet. I did have a few issues but they replaced my original order with a 7.5mm 9” bracelet and they’re reimbursing me some money back too. Thank you Frost NYC."
"My boyfriend loves his Miami Cuban links chain but I bought it too short...."
"Company resolved the issue that I had. And because of that I will be a customer for life."
"Great material!"
"Bought a Miami cuban 7.5mm hollow 10k 24in. Chain $1600 looks nice but super light. The picture on website is alot larger then what the actual product is. Ask for an appraisal with my purchase but didn't get one so customer service is ok. Make sure you know exactly what you want before you purchase otherwise you'll be upgrading and wasting your time and money."
"I bought the big lion head 10k, I had some authenticity issues! But I have since spoke to one of the NYC customer service representatives and she told me they are going to make it right! So far it’s been about a week and I have yet to hear back from them so I will let you guys know how it goes. And see if they make it RIGHT... really I had a horrible experience with my Jewelry so far but I hope and will pray it was all a misunderstanding... Will keep you updated 10/30/2019 Sebastian Cerda"
"Bought my boyfriend an anniversary gift from here I was very satisfied I looked as beautiful as in the picture. Absolutely loved it!!"
Frost Nyc is rated 4.46 based on 1,366 reviews