Frost Nyc Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Frost Nyc
Under an hour
Eugene R
"All I can say is I’ve never purchased a better quality necklace than from FrostNYC. Nick is a very kind and honest man. The necklace I purchased the second time was I little shorter than I wanted so I sent it back and Nick added to it just like he said he would. Nick and Izzy are the most honest people to do business with. I recommend FrostNYC to anybody. They did just what they said they would. Very impressed with Nick and Izzy."
Gabriel V
"I got a solid 10k Cuban link chain. It’s beautiful and you can feel that it’s an investment. I’m very happy."
"Got my boyfriend a genuine Cuban Gold necklace for Christmas. Safe to say he absolutely loves it. It’s beautiful, well-made, and even the packaging was stunning. Frost NYC is priced well, has great packaging, and every order arrives on time. Highly recommend."
"Product was delivered quickly, nicely packaged and quality material. Would recommend to a friend and will buy again when the time is right."
"Good quality jewelry for the price"
"U advertise things but when u get them theyre 3 times smaller than the pictures..."
"Very satisfied with service and product."
"Verry bad experience! I have bought a cross chain from Frost Nyc. First they didn't send it on time, I have got it in the very last minut after contacted them. Then they send me different one without to ask me ,said that they don't stock it anymore .They did offer me 20 dolars to keep it or to send it back within two week ,but I was away for two weeks,I explained it to them but stil same conditions. After all of this I have to pay tax because I live in UK. First letter show that I need to pay almost same with the chain price.After contacted everybody so many times and getting mad before my holiday the wrong chain arives. Back from my holiday found a letter from the tax office asking me to pay half price of the chain. Now i have to pay more and keep the wrong chain.πŸ˜”Very disapointed,I didn't expect this after readig all good reviews. Don't waste your time buying from this company."
"Good Product"
"Did. What they said they were going to do good business"
"I called after I placed my order and the receptionist was very helpful my order arrived on time was a little smaller than the picture but I’m overall satisfied 😎😎😎"
"Hi i have been a fan of Frost NYC for a long time. I was very pleased with the quality and craftsmanship of the King Tut Ruby ring. I plan on ordering much more gold trinkets and chains very soon! Plus the customer service is second to none! Excellent company. Stanley James Cannon from Florida..."
"Very Reliable,only gotten 1 product but I’m sure I’ll get more in the future shipping is quick"
"If the service I received is indicative of your overall Customer Service many of your customers can not be pleased. I returned an item for a refund on Friday, February 22, 2019, you received it on Tuesday, February 26, 2019 and I have yet to receive my refund although I was informed a refund take 5-7 business days to process. Do you think I am pleased with your Customer Service?"
"Only reason giving a 3 star instead of a 5 star is because i recieved the wrong cross/chain that i ordered. The item is very nice for the and i didn't want to go through the hassle of sending it back and waiting for the correct order."
"I love the way you all handle business and great quality products I've sent several ppl your way."
"Service sucks, refund policy sucks, items you shipped sucked, you guys SUCK."
We have attempted to contact you via telephone and email and have not been successful. We do apologize if you were not happy with our service. We would be more than happy to help resolve whatever concerns you may have. You may contact us at 888-485-1061. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Sales Manager
"Always a pleasure shopping with Frost. Izzy and Betty are so kind and always doing the most to help you! I'm always last minute and I cannot thank them enough for always getting my order to me on time. Products are amazing my husband is always in love with any purchase that comes from Frost. Quality of their gold is amazing as well, will always have my business."
"I’m always satisfied with your jewelry.Its always delivered on time"
"Got the 14k white gold 22' dog tag chain has decent weight looks iced out... haven't had it appraised or looked at and I'm no expert but I'll put up a pic"
"Hopefully you send me the right size ring I sent the other one back have not heard anything from you phone number is 724-554-6766"
"Great product and even greater customer service"
Frost Nyc is rated 4.47 based on 1,184 reviews