Frost Nyc Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
Matt S
"This was the first time I have ever purchased from Frost NYC and very happy with the whole experience. I emailed them back and forth asking a ton of questions and they responded back in a timely manner, answering all my questions, and giving me even more details them I knew to even ask. I decided to purchase a Rolex 36mm Datejust with the diamond bezel. The watch was in excellent condition just as they promised it would be. I love my watch and will definitely buy from Frost NYC again. Thank you guys for making it a pleasure to buy online from you."
Eugene R
"All I can say is I’ve never purchased a better quality necklace than from FrostNYC. Nick is a very kind and honest man. The necklace I purchased the second time was I little shorter than I wanted so I sent it back and Nick added to it just like he said he would. Nick and Izzy are the most honest people to do business with. I recommend FrostNYC to anybody. They did just what they said they would. Very impressed with Nick and Izzy."
Gabriel V
"I got a solid 10k Cuban link chain. It’s beautiful and you can feel that it’s an investment. I’m very happy."
"Great quality products! Great prices!"
"Ordered on the internet; the product came before the date stated, and the Solid 14k Necklace and bracelet was as advertised! Great quality, and easy to use website! I was Very happy with the whole experience! Thank you!"
"Absolutely Love My Bracelet, Fast Shipping And Customer Service Is Amazing... Thank You Very Much."
"Great company with an excellent service.very happy with my purchase!"
"This was my first big jewelry purchase and I'm completely satisfied with this buy. I bought a Jesus piece with the Franco chain. The way the light hits this chain and the way it's designed it's a constant shine. And the diamonds in the pendant is a head turner. I'm already looking for my next order."
"Not the item that was posted also sent late for no having in stock something that was being promoted"
"Very Happy with the purchase.Highly recommended .I will be back"
"The Franco chain I purchased was more than what I expected. The weight and shine of the chain was above my expectations. Great place to buy jewelry. Definitely will buy from here again."
"best place to buy your gold I have been buying from here for about 8 monthes never had no problems and they will return your money if not satisfied frost nyc yall keep up the good work and I will make a purchase again soon"
"Had problems at first with the necklace but you guys went above and beyond to fix the problem I appreciate it thank you very much! I will be buying from you guys again."
"Great frost"
"Excellent costumer service , fast and accurate service, really nice products."
"Should have done overnight shipping because the free shipping was agonizing. Once my bracelet came in though it was well worth what I spent I wear it almost everyday besides when I’m doing something different. Will definitely be upgrading in mm in a few months or once it gets beat up enough I was surprised that even my fingers could scratch the 10k gold so might wanna be weary of that. 5 stars for product quality the price is great as well Kohl’s has about 75% more in price for the same products, for the ones I could find to compare to. The site had a pretty broad selection."
"Great quality Great prices 100% recommended"
"Purchased a nice 7.5mm 10k 32gs gold chain. I've had many thru my life since I'm a Gold guy. They made it for me from scratch due to width but it was done and at my door in 5 days. The weight was on and it Shipped safely. It was in a beautiful package. They really took care of me and I will order my next bigger chains asap! Very sceptical about wording gold online when spending 1700.00$ but will recommend all day every day."
"Very pleased with purchase"
"They’re a great site with active customer service"
"Everything went well. I liked the item and it was delivered on time."
"The best Birthday gifts ever!"
"Very nice and helpful people!!"
Frost Nyc is rated 4.47 based on 1,325 reviews