Frost Nyc Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
Read Frost Nyc Reviews

I had bought a chain in a bracelet I'm very satisfied with the chain I'm not satisfied with the bracelet it already broke it's very cheap
Great quality and service
I was very pleased with my purchase.
I can't believe how good this go looks I got me recommend cross to all my friends to buy from them
Amazing very Happy and so was the Recepiant
Love the chain I got that's why I'm getting a another one from you guys
I want to say thank you for the exceptional service. Great team of experts. I look forward to doing business with Frost NYC again.
I’ve ordered from them several times for my fiancé and he absolutely loves his gold chain necklaces. Amazing experience, fast delivery (even during the busy holiday season) and beautiful packaging. Will definitely continue to order from FrostNYC!!
Very Good Seller and Real 100% gold . I will be happy to spend my money again on Frost NYC .
I ordered a bracelet from Frost NYC I’m November and received it on time. Unfortunately my boyfriend wanted something different so I returned it. The refund took a little while to process but I eventually got it. They are a little slow in responding to emails but the quality of the jewelry is good.
I will say that they have great customer service and when we had last minute changes they did it with no problem however I’m not a big fan of the quality but it was a gift for my husband and he likes it so that’s all that matter it does not look like the pictures on the website
Visit NYC once a year and always stop at FROST NYC to purchase jewelry. Great selection, lifetime warranty. Nick is very knowledgeable and helpful. A must stop when visiting NYC!!
The team contacted me about my order and is working on correcting the problem. I’m thankful for their costumer service.
My overall experience was perfect. The item came quickly, was packaged perfectly, and was absolutely beautiful. I purchased it as a gift and my husband has not taken the thing off since I bought it for him!
Nice quality pieces.. would definitely do business with Frost again!
People were friendly and efficient.
Had a great experience at your store...will be back for more!...thank you!
happy with customer service
Everything About. Frost nyc is wonderful and i love customer service Any questions i had they answered and i didn’t have no problem or no issue With my purchase
Products were as advertised and are great quality no issues there. Called and had to speak to customer service for a few inquiries and everyone was always nice. Only knock/issue and reason why I cant give a very good review is I paid $14.99 for 2 day shipping and it took a week and half to arrive and I live in Brooklyn. 😕
Frost Nyc is rated 4.47 based on 1,442 reviews