Frost Nyc Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
Read Frost Nyc Reviews

I loved the chain it was a little thinner than I thought it would be but it was nice I didn’t have it a week though and it broke.
I love buying gold from you guys make me really happy and stay Shining😁💰🤗
The products are made well and have a high quality appearance. My biggest complaint is the lack of communication from Frostnyc when the shipment is late being shipped.
I received a cross necklace that looked nothing like what was shown on the picture and said on the description. I returned it as soon as I received it and asked for a refund which I have never received. I ordered it on Feb 26th and shipped it back the next day. It is April now and I have yet to get my refund. Do yourself a favor and buy your jewelry somewhere else! Save your money because they will rob you!
the size of the chain was not what I expected it came really small but was advertised as a big chain got it for my man but gave it to son
I like the purchase but had to give it away cause I didn’t know it was that small it was for a child
Got here fast and it is real
The bracelet I purchase was pretty. But for the weight of it I feel it was extremely over priced.
very poor customer service, especially if you need to make a return. very long responding time by staff.
Thank you all.
Thanks. Quick delivery, I bought a gold chain that would probably sell at Macy’s for 4000. For only 1400
Best chains and bracelets ever!!!!
I love this piece and it firs pefectly. Seedy delivery.
I asked for a guillo and it never reached my hands and the money stays with them
We do apologize you were unhappy with our service. We attempted to contact you but were unsuccessful. We show your order was shipped on January 30th. Tracking number: 390043108128. We have also contacted FedEx to open an investigation regarding your package as you have claimed to not received the package. Please contact us at 888-485-1061 for further information.

Thanks,
Sales Manager
Quality chain i will purchase another in the near future
The best!!
Terrible customer service I would not buy something from this website even if it was 50% cheaper. I ordered a necklace I did not know it was on backorder waited 3 weeks with no emails still hadn’t shipped. Called to cancel CSR was rude would not refund me until I receive my order. Horrible!!!!!
BEYOND SATISFIED!!! Would highly recommend to ANYONE!
The Best.
Love my purchase of a solid Gold chain it looks beautiful. I most definitely will use them again in the near future.👍
Frost Nyc is rated 4.45 based on 1,495 reviews