Frost Nyc Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Frost Nyc
Rebecca J
Rebecca J
"My boyfriend love the ring I purchase it’s very nice I will definitely be purchasing more jewelry soon."
"Very nice, I wear it everyday. Will be buying more from them."
Sobrino L
Sobrino L
"Very great service! The gentleman who assisted me was really nice and worked around my budget. Later they updated my aize of ring when i realized a 10 was too big. In 1 week after i placed the order i got my ring and they were keeping me uodated too well. Loved the product too. Thanks"
"Really nice ring, Definately real gold. I was a little hesitant to order because I didnt know much about the place but after doing a little research found out the place is legit and has many celebrity and professional athletes as customers. They take about a week to size your ring before they ship it but when they do they use a fast fedex shipping method. Would buy from them again and would recommend them to others. I am very satisfied with my purchase."
"Just wish my chain was a lot thicker"
"Good everything service quality and price ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ‘"
"Well I'm so happy with the item I got and the fast shipping but I'm still waiting to get a 20.00 refund that the financial charge to my bank after my last payment๐Ÿ˜ค"
"The process took a little longer but the necklace came in a mannered time and the results are perfect..!"
"Cuban link nice necklace"
"Definitely real gold.... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘"
"Everything went really well. Delivery was ridiculously fast. Already setting up my next purchase!"
"It came on time looked amazing. My girlfriend loved it!!!!"
"Great packaging, great quality for price paid. Will be looking to upgrade in the future."
"I got this for my son he loved it"
"So after reading a ton of good reviews I decided to give them a try. Knowing the price of gold helped me out too so I didn't feel cheated. This was my first purchase with them so I was nervous as hell!! I bought a 26in, 10k, 10mm Miami Cuban link chain for right at $6,000. Pictures online did it no justice, it was bigger than I expected and thick!! I was nervous for a few days cause they didn't send me a "Shipped" status so I emailed and called the woman named Izzy and she stated that they were hand made and I would receive it in a few days. It's took a total of 6 days to get it and it was very well packaged and came with a lifetime warranty!! Took it to my local jeweler to have it tested to be sure and yup.... it checked out!! They wanted to buy it from me!! Lol!! Only thing wrong is that it's supposed to be 189 grams and it's 188, but being hand made I'm sure it's hard to get them just right. I will definitely do business with them again!!"
"Wasn’t satisfied with my purchase but they help me out to make me happy with my buy great customer service. Definitely will do more business with them."
"Quality product"
"I feel like a big jerk and made a mistake when measuring my chain. I took it to a jeweler this morning and it is indeed 4.5mm as advertised. Changing my review to five stars and I will be using Frost again to upgrade my chain hopefully within a year. My recommendation for other buyers is that please do not measure your chains MM yourself. Take it to a local jeweler for accurate measurement. Frost is legit, the Jeweler also tested the Karat with one of those guns instead of the scratch test and it is indeed 14-karat. If you're in the market for a chain they are legitimate. Sorry for the original review FrostNYC."
"Got exactly what i ordered, and the weekly payments where great..."
"I am very pleased with the excellent customer service."
"It is supposed to have diamonds i cant not see them necklace very thin not msnly at all it was the length i was looking for but just was very disappointed didnt look like i thought per the picture"
"I thought the earrings were bigger; they are to small for me so I will pass it along to my grand daughter."
"Craftmanship and detail are very good. I'm very pleased."
Frost Nyc is rated 4.52 based on 797 reviews