Frost Nyc Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Frost Nyc
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
Jose V
"Very happy costumer. Will purchase again very soon"
Tanisha S
"Purchased item on Sunday received by Wednesday very satisfied."
Prentis C
"I like frost New York because you have so many options right at your fingertips.. they have many different styles choose from. And the service is real good I received my product within 2 days after purchasing it."
"I was very disappointed in the packaging I mean imagine opening a gift of jewelry in a plastic bag! You should always send your jewelry in gift boxes if you spend over 100 bucks. That was hella cheesy to send it like that. Plus your actual jewelry cost is way to high for the disappointing way you sent it!"
"Medallion was ok size chain was way to short and thin"
"Very satisfied with prodect ! Will order again in future😎"
"Frost NYC management contact me about issue I have going on with my rings being underweight and has offered to reimburse me the difference. Thank you NYC for having great customer service"
"Fast shipping. Great customer service. Got my necklace but the chain size was to short (my mistake). I contacted them and they replaced it. The quality of the pendant and chain is good."
"Beautiful gold would buy from them again anytime"
"I am still waiting for my refund to Am Ex. Sent item back Dec 27th, '18, it got there Dec 31. They said they were closed all day on 31st but few companies close all day. Wondering if I will get a notification by email if my Am Ex has been credited with the credit or I will have to track it down further."
"I purchased a necklace for my boyfriend and it is absolutely gorgeous. He loves the piece and never wants to take it off. I Highly recommend Frost NYC and I look forward to purchasing from them again in the future."
"I have two orders no problem with either one"
"I was sent a different necklace than the one I originally ordered. Apparently they were out of stock and sent a necklace that I previously ordered for my granddaughter. I was not notified before it was shipped. I had to contact them after I received the necklace. They then told me it was out of stock. They offered me a $25.00 reimbursement, which I have not gotten yet. I do like the necklace, but I should have been notified before they sent a replacement."
"First buy. An as soon as I opened the fedex box📨 i was happy.then took my item out an was stocked."
"Shipping to a little long but everything was perfect. Yes I would buy from here again good deals all around"
"I initially received the wrong cross but customer service was outstanding! There were extremely cooperative and helpful, They ensured that I ended up with a product that I loved just in time for Christmas. The deliver and turn around time was the best. I will be a repeat customer."
"Everything was great except the quality of the jewelry I purchased. The chain necklace broke within a few days. There’s a lifetime warranty which is nice but inconvenient to have to send it back already."
"So far have had major issues have send back the watch as watch was frosting up and not working ! Per manager they will do complete check and get back to me"
"Overall I haven’t had any problems with the items other than them appearing bigger online than when I actually received them"
"Great costume service and the service was very fast, the chain is beautiful."
"Bought a Cuban link gold chain for my son. He absolutely loves it! Will shop here again!"
"I bought it as a gift it was very nice and light weight braclet for a man"
"I have made two purchases here. Both hollow gold figaro chains. 5.5 and 8.5mm I turned my 5.5 in for my 8.5mm and it is a beautiful chain. It only came out to a little over 40 dollars a gram for 10k gold. I say only because remember, lifetime warranty. Would pay 40/g with lifetime warranty instead of 25/g with out. Awesome site"
Frost Nyc is rated 4.48 based on 1,118 reviews