Frost Nyc Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Frost Nyc
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
"Best online jewerly purchase ever!!! 100% authentic gold and diamond jewelry. CD"
"I ordered an bracelet for my partner for our anniversary and it was perfect!! Just as I expected! Fast delivery and great product! I’ll be ordering again soon"
Joandry F
"Amazing chain"
"Sent me the wrong chain. When I tried to call to get it changed I was met with a robot and answering machines, after finally hearing from a human I was met with attitude but eventually received a shipping label to send back my necklace. So after waiting 2 weeks for my necklace I get to send it back and wait again for the one I ordered. Try to do things right the first time for a good review."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Quality jewelry exactly what I wanted. Arrived right on time no delays, as well as updated shipping/tracking information. I will order again!"
"Bought a beautiful Cuban 20” chain for my grandson—perfection.—exemplary service and communication. Thank you"
"I received the wrong product and was informed by customer service this was a good thing since there were more links in the chain I received thus more gold at a lower price. I ordered 22 inch chain and received 24 inch chain. Still it did not make it right since it was simply not what I ordered. I was told to send it back and they would cut it for me. I took the chain to my local jewelry store and was informed the cost of having it sized to the size I originally ordered was $25.00. I will ask for a reimbursement from Frost NYC. My overall experience was good but ruined by the flippant attitude that was displayed over knowingly being sent a product that was not as ordered with there expectation I would be happy because there was more "GOLD". In my opinion overall customer service simply doesn't work that way. I would rate them overall poor in the transaction for (A) knowingly sending me the wrong product and expecting me to be happy and just the overall flippant attitude of the male customer service staff member the handling my concerns about the product received. This is tough to report because I do love the chain and will be happy once I have it fixed to my original order that I purchased. The expectation is something like this can be improved upon so doesn't occur again because I do intend to continue to do business with you in the future."
"Bad customer service helping de customer is my experience to get anywhere from for that company it's a night mirror nobody tell you How You Get Money Back Just the way thank you anyway I CF"
"Truly incredible quality and outstanding service. I recently purchased a 26" Solid 14k Chain and the quality is impeccable as well as the assistance offered by the staff being that I Was in town for a very short time om vacation. they did everything possible to meet my request. After seeing the Store in person I am at ease knowing the legitimacy and security involved and I am reassured for making any more purchases online until I am able to return to Nyc. 10/10"
"Fast shipping... wonderful item. 30 inch 15.5ml 162grams 14k gold"
"Great service"
"Thank you guys for the things I ordered it was perfect the 14k chain and cross and the earrings.... I will definitely order from you again keep up the great work plus it came too me in Utah Super fast thanks again"
"They keep their word and have the best gold chains on the internet. You can’t go wrong shopping at Frost that’s a promise"
"Great value for the Cuban I received! Very Fast shipping, great quality, and very satisfied I say the least."
"Great necklace"
"Great customer service"
"The pictures on the website were misleading. Items were shipped in a reasonable amount of time. I'd probably not order from here again. Rather buy in person."
"Awesome product shipped really fast and got to Hawaii in a matter of days🙌🏾"
"The quickest dilivery ever. And great product and service"
"My shipment to canada was super fast. Second time doing business with these guys. I love their jewellery .I will be purchasing very soon again."
"I buy my bracelet for my self quality gold and a good service I recommend it"
"Got my chain & was very pleased with it"
Frost Nyc is rated 4.51 based on 978 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!