Frost Nyc Reviews

of reviewers recommend Frost Nyc
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Frost Nyc Reviews

Don't buy stuff here!!! Customer services are terrible. I purchased a watch here and it has a lot of major problems needed to be fixed. I contacted them for a month already and didn't hear anything back. I have been calling yesterday and they finally tell me that they will figure it out and call me back. And I still didn't hear back from them. Besides a watch that are not worth the price, they don't tend to keep their words by saying that they will send out the certificate to me by tomorrow. And it's been a month already. Don't shop here!!!
They gold turn and you don’t get the items u order for
First, they got my order wrong ,sent me the wrong pendant, 2nd I just tried the chain on and the clasp broke so I cant wear it now. I will not be shopping with frost again.
Still haven't received my order, its been over 2months
My chain popped within a month and I only wore it twice since I brought it I was very disappointed
I paid 800.00 for a tiny chain. Fisrt off it took forever to receive. Then I wanted to add hearts on the ends of it so I called to inform them before my chain went into production and they ignored my request. I also wanted to upgrade this baby size chain and their customer service rep said she upgraded it which was a dam lie. Then when I received it and complained they told me to send in pictures and I never heard back from them. I called a couple times and got the run around. so now I'm stuck with this small ass chain. ###Buyer beware###.
The necklace was very small. I sent it back and now they don't want to refund my money and the girl that answer is very rude never will I do business with this place again
The overall quality of the jewelry was very poor. It looks very cheap in person. I returned it two weeks ago, and still waiting for my refund.
Worst buying experience ever!! Beware of Incompetent workers with very poor phone etiquette! I’ve been in sales for over 29yrs and would never talk to a customer wether spending $1 or $1000 the way I was spoken to. That’s sales 101 but I’m guessing you get what you pay for when it comes to sales Associates! Everyone is a phone gangster there telling me to, oh well cancel your order and don’t buy from us anymore!! Who says that?!?! You need to understand people’s problem or issues and try to Resolve them with kindness and patience. I’m hoping the owner takes time to review his company’s reviews if I would have read half of them they would have never gotten my business. Like I said the worst!
paid extra for shipping so it comes fast. came slow, they charged import fees that were hidden, and sent me the wrong pendant. i am still waiting for the correct pendant
I'm still waiting 4 weeks ago for my ring to be sent
Chain came in and it was broken upon opening the box. Pretty disappointed and it felt like customer service was slow and not to helpful. Still waiting for a new chain and it’s been over 2 weeks.
Send the wrong item. Terrible customer service. Rude people answering the phones. 15 business days to refund my money???? Bull.....
Product itself was ok. All of the links have a open seam and not bonded/welded. The clasp is HUGE and won’t fit “standard” charms. Also be wary of a company that can’t monitor its mail and process returns based on receiving their provided RMA- you HAVE to keep your tracking number to process a return/exchange. Lord forbid, you lose it...
I ordered a braclet, which was very nice,an recieved it quickly. However I had to return it because it was too small for my husband. I fedex back an it's been three weeks since they recieved it,an I'm still waiting for a credit.,to be processed. Meanwhile im still being charged the payments on sizzle.
2 outta 3 of my chain were terrible quality they faded and they don’t aren’t real gold plated chains it was very poor quality
I ordered a necklace 2wks before Christmas. The necklace was to short, I returned the necklace. I need another size, however it was to close to Christmas so I told them to just refund my money. Two days after that I received a notification from Fedex indicating I have a package on the way.
I rejected the package before xmas. They received the package back 12/17/19. I still have not received my refund. DONT BUY FROM HERE!!!! THEY ARE Spammers!!!!!!!
Hi,

We do apologize you were not happy with our service. We do see we reached out to you and have already refunded your order on January 28th. If you have any further questions or concerns feel free to contact us at 888-4851061.

Thanks,
Sales Manager
This company sucks! The jewelry looks good on their website but when you get it, it looks nothing like what you ordered. It look fake and cheap!!! Also when I returned my merchandise for a refund they lost it and tried to say I didnt send it back but I was smart and sent it back fed-ex express with a signature required so I had proof they received it. I had to file a Better Business Bureau report in order to settle my account. Still waiting for it to settle. Hoping I dont have to file another report in order for them to follow through on what they said they would do. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY!!
Hi Hiawatha,

We do apologize for any inconvenience that may have occurred when you decided to return the item. We would like to mention that all of our items are 100% real gold and we guarantee our products. We also make sure to provide not just the weight but the measurements in the description of each item so ensure our customers are completely aware of what exactly they are purchasing. We show that your return has been received and processed. If you have any further questions or concerns feel free to contact us at 888-485-1061.

Sales Manager
Cheap and broke , didn't even last a month.
We do apologize you were not happy with our service. After looking further into your order we do see that you contacted us regarding the broken chain and we advised you may send it in for repair as it is covered under our lifetime warranty. We have yet to receive the chain in for repair. Please contact us at your earliest convince at 888-485-1061 so we may help resolve any issues you may have with your order.

Sales Manager
Dont ever buy nothing from here I brought a fake cuban link chain in they would not refund my money. In when I tried talking to them on they website they cut they chatting board off.
Hi Nathaniel,

We apologize you were not satisfied with our service. We only sell 100% real gold and always encourage our customers to take their jewelry to a legitimate jewelry appraisal company or goldsmith to test their jewelry and it will confirm it is 100% real gold. We also see we have attempted to contact you multiple times to help resolve any issues you may have and we have not heard back. We will be more than happy to help resolve any issues regarding your order. You may contact us at 888-485-1061.

Frost Nyc is rated 4.44 based on 1,674 reviews