Frost Nyc Reviews

Frost Nyc 5 star review on 19th January 2019
Gabriel valdes
Frost Nyc 5 star review on 19th January 2019
More Photos & Videos
I refunded the item and did no receive the money back. Dreadful customer experience
It took them over 2 weeks to ship my product and then they sent the wrong thing. I didn’t return it because I didn’t want to waste my time. It would’ve took another 2 weeks a for them to send the right thing. Customer service is trash, they kept spinning me in circles over priced bullsh*t..
I order on April 22, 2 pieces of jewelry one arrived within a month of ordering and the other one I am still waiting 3 months later not only they keep giving me different dates of when it will arrived but it never gets there and also the first Jewelery they sent to the wrong address after I specially told them I was not going to be at that address for 6 months and gave them the address I will be staying at the same day of purchase but this didn’t make a difference they still send to the wrong address, this past Monday I called and they said I will have the piece in my possession Friday July 25 but this did not happened now I call and no one pick up the phone
My bracelet I ordered was supposed to be in graved and it wasn’t it also broke so it was a waste of money
I had purchased online on May 15, 2020 A 20 inch Fiagro 3mm gold chain for $687.60 after the 10% discount.

I received the package 2 weeks later and is not what was I had ordered.

The chain is extremely light and has no indication of it being a 14k gold chain.

I emailed several time requesting my reimbursement and no response. I have the emails I sent you.

I want to be completely reimbursed for the complete amount I paid. Once reimbursed I will mail you back the Chain.

Thank you and I hope this well get resolved.

Than you

Nancy Pinero
I ordered a necklace and picture pendant, only to have received it almost 3 months after ordering it. With everything that was going on, I understood it would take more time than usual, but the total time it took was beyond ridiculous. Then, to add Insult to injury, they weren’t as understanding, friendly or customer service oriented throughout the entire ordeal. I had to fight back and forth via email with them and even filed a dispute with my bank for the charge. After filing the dispute is when they finally sent me what was owed after refusing to refund me. After receiving the product, it didn’t look like the pendant they showed online and for the amount I paid I expected it to look perfect. I immediately reached out to them about my dissatisfaction and the next day they asked me to send a picture (as if they didn’t know what they had made). I sent them the picture as requested along with the picture from their website and what it should have looked look. It’s been four weeks and I never heard from them again after they received the pictures I sent them (almost an hour after receiving the request). They never even sent me a new product or asked for me to return mine. I would never recommend them to anyone and because of them I would never trust an online “jeweler” of such caliber ever again. I’m waiting for my bank to finish the dispute and hopefully I’ll be able to get my money back and go to a trusted jeweler near me to get what I actually paid for.
Worst place to buy jewelry from. never will I buy here again, paid for a custom piece with real diamonds brought to 3 different places and turns out they sold me fake lab diamonds. Lied about ct weight and size. Horrible customer service! Frost is lost! I was warned still gave them an opportunity they let me down I am sadden by their misinterpretation I lost money and faith with this company. I hope they fail and never make a sale
Avoid this place, not as advertised and basically refused to refund or exchange my purchase.
Prudukt ist nie angekommen 200.- vergebens ausgeeben und muss jetzt wegen meinem geld disqutieren. Würde nie wieder was kaufen.
Shitty items and shitty customer service. I was my refund!
I still haven’t received my $210 bracelet in way over a month!
The chain that i bought broke the next after it was delivered i will never recommend them or purchase anything from them again.
Got the wrong order 3 times. Worst jewelry delivery 📦
Ridiculous! Sent wrong item. Sent to work address. Item backordered for 2 months. Still waiting on my refund. Several emails and phones calls! Stay away people.
TERRIBLE customer service! I ordered a chain from their website and I was unsatisfied with it, therefore I returned it (in time) the chain was still in its original good condition with all tags attached and everything ! I’ve emailed them PLENTY of times, they don’t respond until up to weeks! They said that they’ve received my chain that I sent back and that it would take up to 2 weeks in order for me to receive a refund. It’s been about 2 weeks and I still have no received a refund and they have not texted me back & mind you I shipped this chain back all the way towards the beginning of May and still have got nothing back from them! DO NOT order ANYTHING from their website! COMPLETE disappointment and their chains or completely OVERPRICED for their chains to look EXTREMELY small and not look like how it’s advertised. These people will give you the run around and take your money. 100% DO NOT RECOMMEND! BEYOND upset.
Garage two day start pealing off
Sent me wrong length chain got in touch with you guys two times to handle it sent in the info to get the matter correct haven't heard from you guy's since been almost a month.
Sent my items back for a refund. Never received my refund. So I had to do a claim with my credit card. They mail me jewelry that the Gold was coming off showing Gray. Terrible customer service never order from now.
Poor communication and customer service by the manager. You lost a sale and customer
I canceled the order as soon as I placed it and the item was still shipped to me. I sent the item back over a week ago and still have not heard back about my refund.
Frost Nyc is rated 4.38 based on 1,610 reviews