Frost Nyc Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Frost Nyc
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
Matt S
"This was the first time I have ever purchased from Frost NYC and very happy with the whole experience. I emailed them back and forth asking a ton of questions and they responded back in a timely manner, answering all my questions, and giving me even more details them I knew to even ask. I decided to purchase a Rolex 36mm Datejust with the diamond bezel. The watch was in excellent condition just as they promised it would be. I love my watch and will definitely buy from Frost NYC again. Thank you guys for making it a pleasure to buy online from you."
Eugene R
"All I can say is I’ve never purchased a better quality necklace than from FrostNYC. Nick is a very kind and honest man. The necklace I purchased the second time was I little shorter than I wanted so I sent it back and Nick added to it just like he said he would. Nick and Izzy are the most honest people to do business with. I recommend FrostNYC to anybody. They did just what they said they would. Very impressed with Nick and Izzy."
Gabriel V
"I got a solid 10k Cuban link chain. It’s beautiful and you can feel that it’s an investment. I’m very happy."
"Worst buy ever Merchandise quality sucks imo I did a return and i had to keep calling and calling for them to process my refund. Out of 10 calls to customer service maybe 1 was polite. If u like quality dont buy."
We do apologize that you were not happy with our service. After looking further into your order we see that you have been refunded within our typical return time frame as all returns must go through quality control. As per our return policy which you may reference here: https://www.frostnyc.com/pages/return-policy

Returns may take up to 2 weeks to process not including weekends or holidays. Your return was received on Friday April 19th and your refund was processed on May 2nd which is within our 2 week time frame.

If you have any further questions or concerns feel free to contact us 888-485-1061

-Sales Manager
"I will NEVER purchase another thing from this crooked ass company again!£"
"I received my first purchase of a gold rope necklace and received it it was perfect for my fiance. I placed an order for a second necklace with a 40.00 discount and got a much smaller necklace for myself it is beautiful as well. Thank you for your great service. Warm regards Tara"
Hi Tara,

We do apologize you were not happy with our service. We looked further into your order and we do see that we contacted you multiple times to help resolve this issue. We will be more than happy to help resolve this for you if you received the incorrect chain. Please contact us at 888-485-1061 at your earliest convenience.

"My jewelry was fake"
"Thank you for calling me and check in ur products she nice lady and she well give u ur deal how u want not how they want it thank you frost nyc🙏🏻💯"
"I return all items the pictures make the items actually bigger than what it is and once you receive the items it's smaller than what you thought you receiving. I was very disappointed and will not order again."
Hi Lorenzo,

We apologize that you were not happy with our service. As we know that buying jewelry online is not the easiest, we strive to make it easier for our customers by providing them the the measurements of all our items in the description of each items page. We also offer our customers live images and size charts which can be found on our website so they have a better idea of the size and of exactly what they are receiving. We hope that you will keep us in mind in the future and if you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact us at 888-485-1061.

Sales Manager
"If there was anyway to give No Stars, then I would. This business is absolutely RIDICULOUS. So I ordered their herringbone necklace for $200 (a total waste of my money) and when it finally did come, it was way too small. Now, I wouldn’t have been so upset if the picture wasn’t so misleading. The picture of the product was far larger than what I received. So, after numerous attempts, I got a hold of them. When I did, I told them the situation, and told them that I wanted my $200 back, but the person on the other line kept attempting to sell me another product. I was already annoyed, and this didn’t help. So, the person told me that they would send me an email on how to send the necklace back. Three days later, they sent the email, and I sent it back to them. It took around a week for them to even get it back, and when they did, I had to call them to question when the refund would be processed. So they told me it would take almost a week. So, I waited, and waited, and waited. I called them again around two weeks later, and they told me the refund would be back on my card by Monday or Tuesday. So, I waited again, and still NOTHING. so I waited until Saturday, and called them again. They told me the money would take three days to get my refund. I waited FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME! And finally got sick of it. Then; every time I called, they wouldn’t answer! This aggravated me to the point of no going back. So, I finally emailed them, and then they sent a message saying my refund was back on my card. But when I checked, NOTHING WAS THERE. then I contacted them again last night, and finally it’s back on my card. So after all of this, I can officially say FrostNYC is the worst jewelry market out there. I regret ever even witnessing their website. Please take all of this into consideration before you spend your hard earned money on this fraud."
"If the service I received is indicative of your overall Customer Service many of your customers can not be pleased. I returned an item for a refund on Friday, February 22, 2019, you received it on Tuesday, February 26, 2019 and I have yet to receive my refund although I was informed a refund take 5-7 business days to process. Do you think I am pleased with your Customer Service?"
Hi Michael,

We do apologize that you were not happy with our service, we do see that we have received your return and it was already processed and refunded. Please not that all of our returns go through quality control and can take up to 2 weeks to process as per our return policy which you may reference here: https://www.frostnyc.com/pages/return-policy . If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact us at 88-485-1061.
"Service sucks, refund policy sucks, items you shipped sucked, you guys SUCK."
We have attempted to contact you via telephone and email and have not been successful. We do apologize if you were not happy with our service. We would be more than happy to help resolve whatever concerns you may have. You may contact us at 888-485-1061. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Sales Manager
"every thing was sent back the next day I no longer need anything .thanks"
"I never received my purchase or my confirmation number. Nothing! I have email and no one has responded"
We do apologize you were unhappy with our service. We do see that the only order we have for you was placed on January 23, 2019 and it was delivered to you on February 5, 2019 at 11:04am and it was signed for by T. Harris. You may track the package using this tracking number: 785226061337

If you have any further questions or concerns feel free to contact us at 888-485-1061
- Sales Manager
"The absolute Worst customer service ever. Went all the way to their store in NYC from California to sort out a exchange. They said i couldn’t pick up my new item because they needed to make it and it would take 2 weeks. I finally receive my order and they sent me the wrong item. $1000 cheaper then what I had ordered thinking I wouldn’t notice. I reached out to them and they said there was no way they sent me the wrong item. They finally told me to send it back and they took their sweet time to send me my correct order. Just please don’t make the mistake I made by bringing your business to Frost. Go somewhere else. Any where else. Another thing is they bribed me with a $300 worth watch for revising my review and to give them 5 stars. I did. I never received the watch. They said it would arrive with my order. That happened twice and I never received a watch. As well as a $300 refund. Lesson learned. Never buying from this company again !!"
We have attempted to contact you multiple times. We do apologize you were not satisfied with our service, due to the nature of our items we have a very strict return policy which can be referenced here: https://www.frostnyc.com/pages/return-policy

Your order was delivered on December 24th and we received it back on January 10th which was over the 15 day return policy, as a customer courtesy we offered you an exchange and honored the discount that was previously used on your original order.

If you have any further questions or concerns feel free to contact us.
"Very disappointed as we didnt get what we ordered & now having a problem getting what we ordered from Customer Service. Would never.buy anything from this company again."
"I bought a ring for someone for Christmas in which they did not like it all, so I wanted to return this for a refund but because it’s more than 15 day return policy they said I would have to do an even exchange . This was a Christmas present ! I was hoping they would like it but they didn’t and this company should make an exception , now they force you to buy something comparable .not good business practice ."
"You cancelled 2 of my orders and it was not known in the email, but you had to pull up the order on your website. That sucked. I do not have a paypal account, my credit cards had always been sufficient. It cost you a customer."
"Very small opposed to the description. Very cheap feeling. Broke in 1 day!!!"
We do apologize this has happened, please note that we do offer a lifetime warranty on all of our jewelry and you may always send it back for repair which will be at no additional cost to you. We also provide in the description of every item the measurements so you are able to know exactly the size you will be receiving. We hope we were able to answer any questions or concerns you may have had. Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions. at 888-485-1061.
"I'm not happy with Frost Nyc. Frost Nyc gave me a chain that wasn't as wide as it should have been. Instead they gave me a watch. I didn't ask for a watch. Please shop elsewhere."
"My first experience with purchasing a ring from you guys wasn't a good one I ordered one ring they sent out another type of ring when I called customer service to inform them they told me the ring I originally ordered was out of stock so they sent me out what they wanted me to have. Which was the wrong thing to do. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was told they all went to a jewelry convention. So I was very displeased and unsatisfied with the service that I was rendered and it was also my boyfriend's birthday and I had nothing to give him. I return the ring to pick out another 1 to be charged additional price"
"Like where is my clothes I ordered on the 22 of September lola are u serious"
Your order was delivered on October 18, 2018. Also please note that we are only a jewelry company and do not sell clothing. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact us directly on 888-485-1061.

Sales Manager
"I never received my product"
The order was delivered to the customer on October 18th per FedEx, the customer then stated they did not receive their order and we have filed a FedEx investigation. Please note that FedEx investigations take anything from 7-14 business days. Once the investigation is complete we will contact the customer directly to come to a resolution.
Frost Nyc is rated 4.47 based on 1,248 reviews