Frost Nyc Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
Read Frost Nyc Reviews

Very unprofessional and not tentative to customers. Return merchandise and still have yet to receive a refund
This company sucks! The jewelry looks good on their website but when you get it, it looks nothing like what you ordered. It look fake and cheap!!! Also when I returned my merchandise for a refund they lost it and tried to say I didnt send it back but I was smart and sent it back fed-ex express with a signature required so I had proof they received it. I had to file a Better Business Bureau report in order to settle my account. Still waiting for it to settle. Hoping I dont have to file another report in order for them to follow through on what they said they would do. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY!!
Hi Hiawatha,

We do apologize for any inconvenience that may have occurred when you decided to return the item. We would like to mention that all of our items are 100% real gold and we guarantee our products. We also make sure to provide not just the weight but the measurements in the description of each item so ensure our customers are completely aware of what exactly they are purchasing. We show that your return has been received and processed. If you have any further questions or concerns feel free to contact us at 888-485-1061.

Sales Manager
Cheap and broke , didn't even last a month.
We do apologize you were not happy with our service. After looking further into your order we do see that you contacted us regarding the broken chain and we advised you may send it in for repair as it is covered under our lifetime warranty. We have yet to receive the chain in for repair. Please contact us at your earliest convince at 888-485-1061 so we may help resolve any issues you may have with your order.

Sales Manager
Dont ever buy nothing from here I brought a fake cuban link chain in they would not refund my money. In when I tried talking to them on they website they cut they chatting board off.
Hi Nathaniel,

We apologize you were not satisfied with our service. We only sell 100% real gold and always encourage our customers to take their jewelry to a legitimate jewelry appraisal company or goldsmith to test their jewelry and it will confirm it is 100% real gold. We also see we have attempted to contact you multiple times to help resolve any issues you may have and we have not heard back. We will be more than happy to help resolve any issues regarding your order. You may contact us at 888-485-1061.

Sales Manager
I bought a chain from them went to have it appraised they put a magnet to it and it has a slight pull to it was told it could just be a impurity in the gold but it diminishes the value of the chain will not buy no more from them
Hi Adam,

We do apologize you were not happy with our service. We have attempted to reach out to you via email and phone multiple times with no success. A magnet test is not a legitimate way of testing for the purity of gold. We advise you to take the chain to a legitimate jewelry appraisal shop that will test the chain with an electric gold tester gun and confirm the purity of the gold. As you purchased a 14K chain the purity will measure 58.5%. Please note this is the only way to test for gold purity and any legitimate jewelry appraisal, repair or gold smith shop will know this. If you have any questions feel free to contact us. 888-485-1061

Thanks,
Sales Manager
Customer service is terrible.
Hi Kenny,

We do apologize you were not happy with our service . After looking further into your order we see that FedEx attempted to deliver your order 3 times and you were not available. As you were not available the item was sent back to us. Your order was already refunded. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact us at 888-485-1061.

Thanks,
Sales Manager
Extremely disappointed in what I received. The product looked NOTHING like the picture. The "gold" was a very fake looking yellow color (I WILL be having it tested). Thouroughly disappointed.
Hi Melanie,

We do apologize you were not satisfied with our service, we have attempted to contact you multiple times in order to help with any issues you may have had and have not received a response. Please be assured that all of our jewelry are 100% real gold and you are able to take it to be tested at any legitimate jewelry appraisal shop and they will confirm it is real gold. If you can please contact us so we may further assist you we would greatly appreciate it as customer service is our number one priorities. Our number is 888-485-1061.

Sales Manager
I bought the big lion head 10k, I had some authenticity issues! But I have since spoke to one of the NYC customer service representatives and she told me they are going to make it right! So far it’s been about a week and I have yet to hear back from them so I will let you guys know how it goes. And see if they make it RIGHT... really I had a horrible experience with my Jewelry so far but I hope and will pray it was all a misunderstanding... Will keep you updated 10/30/2019 Sebastian Cerda
We do apologize that you are not happy with our service. After looking further into your order we see that we contacted you and advised that acid testing is not the correct way to test for gold purity and those that use that method are normally not a legitimate or reputable jewelry store. The correct way to test for gold purity is using an electric gun that will advise the purity of the gold which in your case is 10K and it will appear to be 41.7% purity and can be done at any legitimate jewelry repair shop, gold smith or jewelry appraisal company. We have also advised that as we do appreciate you as a customer we would let you exchange the items. We have contacted you multiple times via phone and email to assist you with the exchange and have not received a response. We would appreciate if you could please reach out to us to make this right by you as customer service is our number one priority. You may contact us at 888-485-1061.

Sales Manager
Tried to give them a chance to fix a issue i had with my order. They seem not to care about their customers.
Not the item that was posted also sent late for no having in stock something that was being promoted
Clasp broke to chain all customer service said was to send back within the 15 days. Had necklace a week and had to take to a jeweler to get fixed. Shop somewhere else.
Hi Apolonio,

We do apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced with us. We do offer a lifetime Maintenance and Warranty on all of our jewelry. We do see we have reached out to you a few times and have already offered the address and instructions to send it back to us for repair. If you have any further questions or concerns feel free to contact us at 888-485-1061.

Sales Manager
I never made a purchase, someone made a purchase under my name (apparently very easily too) through your company. When I called for help to solve the is issue, Customer Service said there was nothing they could do - I need to take it up with their financing company. Thanks for the help, really. You were great.
Worst buy ever Merchandise quality sucks imo I did a return and i had to keep calling and calling for them to process my refund. Out of 10 calls to customer service maybe 1 was polite. If u like quality dont buy.
We do apologize that you were not happy with our service. After looking further into your order we see that you have been refunded within our typical return time frame as all returns must go through quality control. As per our return policy which you may reference here: https://www.frostnyc.com/pages/return-policy

Returns may take up to 2 weeks to process not including weekends or holidays. Your return was received on Friday April 19th and your refund was processed on May 2nd which is within our 2 week time frame.

If you have any further questions or concerns feel free to contact us 888-485-1061

-Sales Manager
I will NEVER purchase another thing from this crooked ass company again!£
I received my first purchase of a gold rope necklace and received it it was perfect for my fiance. I placed an order for a second necklace with a 40.00 discount and got a much smaller necklace for myself it is beautiful as well. Thank you for your great service. Warm regards Tara
Hi Tara,

We do apologize you were not happy with our service. We looked further into your order and we do see that we contacted you multiple times to help resolve this issue. We will be more than happy to help resolve this for you if you received the incorrect chain. Please contact us at 888-485-1061 at your earliest convenience.

- Sales Manager
My jewelry was fake
Thank you for calling me and check in ur products she nice lady and she well give u ur deal how u want not how they want it thank you frost nyc🙏🏻💯
I return all items the pictures make the items actually bigger than what it is and once you receive the items it's smaller than what you thought you receiving. I was very disappointed and will not order again.
Hi Lorenzo,

We apologize that you were not happy with our service. As we know that buying jewelry online is not the easiest, we strive to make it easier for our customers by providing them the the measurements of all our items in the description of each items page. We also offer our customers live images and size charts which can be found on our website so they have a better idea of the size and of exactly what they are receiving. We hope that you will keep us in mind in the future and if you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact us at 888-485-1061.

Sales Manager
If there was anyway to give No Stars, then I would. This business is absolutely RIDICULOUS. So I ordered their herringbone necklace for $200 (a total waste of my money) and when it finally did come, it was way too small. Now, I wouldn’t have been so upset if the picture wasn’t so misleading. The picture of the product was far larger than what I received. So, after numerous attempts, I got a hold of them. When I did, I told them the situation, and told them that I wanted my $200 back, but the person on the other line kept attempting to sell me another product. I was already annoyed, and this didn’t help. So, the person told me that they would send me an email on how to send the necklace back. Three days later, they sent the email, and I sent it back to them. It took around a week for them to even get it back, and when they did, I had to call them to question when the refund would be processed. So they told me it would take almost a week. So, I waited, and waited, and waited. I called them again around two weeks later, and they told me the refund would be back on my card by Monday or Tuesday. So, I waited again, and still NOTHING. so I waited until Saturday, and called them again. They told me the money would take three days to get my refund. I waited FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME! And finally got sick of it. Then; every time I called, they wouldn’t answer! This aggravated me to the point of no going back. So, I finally emailed them, and then they sent a message saying my refund was back on my card. But when I checked, NOTHING WAS THERE. then I contacted them again last night, and finally it’s back on my card. So after all of this, I can officially say FrostNYC is the worst jewelry market out there. I regret ever even witnessing their website. Please take all of this into consideration before you spend your hard earned money on this fraud.
If the service I received is indicative of your overall Customer Service many of your customers can not be pleased. I returned an item for a refund on Friday, February 22, 2019, you received it on Tuesday, February 26, 2019 and I have yet to receive my refund although I was informed a refund take 5-7 business days to process. Do you think I am pleased with your Customer Service?
Hi Michael,

We do apologize that you were not happy with our service, we do see that we have received your return and it was already processed and refunded. Please not that all of our returns go through quality control and can take up to 2 weeks to process as per our return policy which you may reference here: https://www.frostnyc.com/pages/return-policy . If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact us at 88-485-1061.
Frost Nyc is rated 4.46 based on 1,447 reviews