Frost Nyc Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
Matt S
"This was the first time I have ever purchased from Frost NYC and very happy with the whole experience. I emailed them back and forth asking a ton of questions and they responded back in a timely manner, answering all my questions, and giving me even more details them I knew to even ask. I decided to purchase a Rolex 36mm Datejust with the diamond bezel. The watch was in excellent condition just as they promised it would be. I love my watch and will definitely buy from Frost NYC again. Thank you guys for making it a pleasure to buy online from you."
Eugene R
"All I can say is I’ve never purchased a better quality necklace than from FrostNYC. Nick is a very kind and honest man. The necklace I purchased the second time was I little shorter than I wanted so I sent it back and Nick added to it just like he said he would. Nick and Izzy are the most honest people to do business with. I recommend FrostNYC to anybody. They did just what they said they would. Very impressed with Nick and Izzy."
Gabriel V
"I got a solid 10k Cuban link chain. It’s beautiful and you can feel that it’s an investment. I’m very happy."
"I ordered a 470 dollar bracket from this company it arrived in about 2 weeks (after being promised 3-5 business day delivery) after emailing and asked about my order. Once I revived the product is looked nothing like the picture (dull diamonds and brown gold) and I decided to return it. I sent it out immediately after receiving the email of the address and awaited my money. I was told 14 days until I would revive my money, but 19 days later and no money in my account I question if I will ever receive it. Update: I have received my refund :D. After my review FrostNYC took immediate action and finish my refund. Overall just go to the jewelry store and don’t be lazy and buy online."
"Wasn't exactly wat I ordered n broke a week later"
Greg,

We have attempted to contact you a few times to resolve this issue for you. We would like to advise that we do offer life time maintenance on all of our products which means we will repair it for you at no additional cost. If you still wish for us to repair it feel free to contact us at 888-485-1061 and we will be more than happy to take care of this for you.

Sales Manager
"I ordered a 9mm x 8 in Cuban link white gold bracket on Dec 21st & paid the 1 day air shipping. I knew there would be a delay because of the holidays. I didn’t receive it until Dec 30th & it came in a cheap bag (not protected or sealed correctly).. & it also ended up being the wrong bracelet. It was a 8mm x 9 in. After a couple days I sent it back to get the correct bracelet it took 13 days to come in. Really great quality, beautiful piece of jewelry, (came in a box nicely wrapped the 2nd time) but really shitty customer service. This was an online order so maybe you’d have a better experience with an in person purchase. Overall I give a two because of how I was treated throughout the process."
"色が10kということでだいぶ金色からかけ離れています 広告と色が違うのです 現物に忠実な色で広告してくださいませんか"
"I was very disappointed in the packaging I mean imagine opening a gift of jewelry in a plastic bag! You should always send your jewelry in gift boxes if you spend over 100 bucks. That was hella cheesy to send it like that. Plus your actual jewelry cost is way to high for the disappointing way you sent it!"
"I want to return a chain but have not gotten no response and the chain had a few scratches on it"
"My chain was very cheap, broke several times, and customer service is very bad. They’ll treat"
"chain broke after 2 mnths also pictures deciving"
"Your service is good , But Your jewelry is very cheap, regardng purchase of gold Necklace with cross . I wanted to purchase a used rolex watch. I am concerned about the lack of quality purchased I experienced. I few hundred dollars is one thing, thousands of dollars is another.."
"Not the chain I thought I was getting"
"Too small won’t fit on my chain waste of 1500 bucks"
"Jewelry looks and feels plastic and it doesn’t weight."
"My HerrIngbone chain from frost nyc was very good looking I loved it from the start but I have changed my view drastically on the product due to how fragile it was I was taking off my backpack and the chain got caught a snap almost effortlessly."
"Not satisfied, I bought a 8 inch which they cut to A 7 inch, an said I would get tht inch sent to me , well I didn't get it so she lied to me, I'm done, or make it right"
"Ring is beautiful. Excellent Customer service. RONALD SCUTERI"
"Y'all need to fill in the back of y'all pendants leaving it open makes it look fake. But the chain only looks nice."
"I was sent a broken chain and now they want to have me send it back to have it FIXED instead of sending me a new one to replace the broken one."
"I was so disappointed in the product that was delivered to me. I looked at the pictures on their website and the jewelry looks great. It did not match what I thought I was buying. I'm from New York City area, I could have went to Fordham Road in the Bronx or Canal Street in Manhattan and received a better product for over $700.00. Frost NYC, you will not get my money again. I'm COLD AS ICE to your jewelry here on out.......Nyblack"
"Unfortunally I was not happy with my $700 ring. It was bent, scratched and dirty. Sadly I will not be ordering from this site again."
"It is supposed to have diamonds i cant not see them necklace very thin not msnly at all it was the length i was looking for but just was very disappointed didnt look like i thought per the picture"
Frost Nyc is rated 4.47 based on 1,329 reviews