Frost Nyc Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Frost Nyc
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
2 - 3 Hours
Prentis C
"I like frost New York because you have so many options right at your fingertips.. they have many different styles choose from. And the service is real good I received my product within 2 days after purchasing it."
Jeffrey P
"Truly incredible quality and outstanding service. I recently purchased a 26" Solid 14k Chain and the quality is impeccable as well as the assistance offered by the staff being that I Was in town for a very short time om vacation. they did everything possible to meet my request. After seeing the Store in person I am at ease knowing the legitimacy and security involved and I am reassured for making any more purchases online until I am able to return to Nyc. 10/10"
"Fast shipping... wonderful item. 30 inch 15.5ml 162grams 14k gold"
"Too small won’t fit on my chain waste of 1500 bucks"
"Jewelry looks and feels plastic and it doesn’t weight."
"My HerrIngbone chain from frost nyc was very good looking I loved it from the start but I have changed my view drastically on the product due to how fragile it was I was taking off my backpack and the chain got caught a snap almost effortlessly."
"Not satisfied, I bought a 8 inch which they cut to A 7 inch, an said I would get tht inch sent to me , well I didn't get it so she lied to me, I'm done, or make it right"
"Ring is beautiful. Excellent Customer service. RONALD SCUTERI"
"Y'all need to fill in the back of y'all pendants leaving it open makes it look fake. But the chain only looks nice."
"I was sent a broken chain and now they want to have me send it back to have it FIXED instead of sending me a new one to replace the broken one."
"I was so disappointed in the product that was delivered to me. I looked at the pictures on their website and the jewelry looks great. It did not match what I thought I was buying. I'm from New York City area, I could have went to Fordham Road in the Bronx or Canal Street in Manhattan and received a better product for over $700.00. Frost NYC, you will not get my money again. I'm COLD AS ICE to your jewelry here on out.......Nyblack"
"Unfortunally I was not happy with my $700 ring. It was bent, scratched and dirty. Sadly I will not be ordering from this site again."
"It is supposed to have diamonds i cant not see them necklace very thin not msnly at all it was the length i was looking for but just was very disappointed didnt look like i thought per the picture"
"I ordered a ring took almost 2 weeks to get it after being sized then when I got it it had a hole on the side and ripples when the person cleaned it .. wasn’t a good job jewelry wise it should be nicely finished so I returned it"
"Poor quality for the price I paid"
"Was disappointed in the size of the diamonds."
"Thought the chain would be as the picture displayed it was way smaller in size very disappointed and I couldn’t return it because there way no return reciept"
We do apologize you are not satisfied with your purchase. We reached out to you multiple times but were unsuccessful. We understand that purchasing online can be a little difficult especially when it comes to sizing. This is why we provide the dimensions of the pendant and the chain in our descriptions in order to better assist our customers, we are also able to provide you with live images. We do not provide return receipts in orders but you are always able to contact us via phone, chat or email. Feel free to reach out to us as we will be more than happy to resolve whatever concerns you may have.
"Bought a pendant n chain that was supposed to weight 6.2 grams only weight 3.8 and I paid for 2 day shipping and they forgot my order n it took 4 days I'm sending back the product to see if they can make It rite well see"
"I ordered a chain and cross in Jan 2018. The chain seems high quality and durable and I am very happy with it. However the cross was not the same as the one in the picture. Furthermore, the Jesus figure was only welded at the centre, and thus spins around the centre of the cross like a propeller. I would have returned it but it is not worth the price in shipping. Unfortunately, it means I would not order from Frost again."
Hi, thank you for your review. We have quality control review every product before it is shipped out. Just so you are aware, we offer a lifetime warranty with every single purchase. Unfortunately real gold has soft properties and can break sometimes. Please reach out to us at 212-730-7879 and we will resolve any issues that you may have.
"Not what i expected at all. Jewerly is very flimsy and paper thin. I do like it at all."
Hi, thank you for your order. You placed an order for a 2.8 mm herringbone chain. We give you the ability to customize your chain and 2.8 MM is extremely thin. The characteristics of a herringbone chain is that it is made from many different parts and is extremely flexible. The chain is also very thin. If you are unhappy with the item, please send it back for a full refund.
"The first necklace i bought broke my neck out, then I traded for a men's ring which doesn't have 10k or 14k engraved in the inside as normal jewelry have. I'm going to take it to a jewelry store to see if the gold is 100% real. AT this moment I am dissatisfied with my purchase and will never purchase from NYC again."
"Product is highly price for the product recieved"
"It took almost 2 and a half weeks to receive my order and when I did finally get it they only sent half my order I was suppose to receive a free watch when I spent more than 500 would like to get my watch but doesn't look like that's gonna happen"
Frost Nyc is rated 4.50 based on 1,020 reviews