Frost Nyc Reviews

of reviewers recommend Frost Nyc
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Frost Nyc Reviews

The chain already isn’t closing anymore smh
I’m not really impressed with the necklace. My husband doesn’t like it at all. He thought it’d be wider than that for the price. I’m actually looking to see if I can return it.
Ordered a bracelet was told it was on back order after i contacted them on why the delay , then was told i would receive a discount and never did ... poor customer service but nice bracelet once i received it
It’s my first time buying from Frost. 3 items all were wrong. The charm I bought only gave me one option, 9.5 grams was the weight description. I weighed it and it weighed a little less than 6 grams. Bracelet was way off completely wrong. When corrected still wasn’t same width same with the necklace I purchased. So after all the headache they told me it’s never perfect and would discount me 75 dollars. If you do purchase from them always weigh and measure items purchase. Oh yea! Don’t lose the tag or else you can not get a refund when you have to send it back. It was a headache with the exchanges. Customer service I give a 4 out of 5. Idk if I would ever purchase from there again. Maybe post Covid?
It is a decent necklace but definitely not worth the price.
Horrible customer service
But good quality jewelry
Was a lot smaller than advertised!
Ordered online and was sent wrong inch in necklace length...
My experience was not the best with Frost NYC. I purchased a nine inch Cuban link bracelet and received an eight inch initially. After contacting them, I then returned the eight inch and they assured me I’d receive the correct merchandise. I then received an eight and a half inch bracelet. I contacted them yet again and requested a refund and then shipped the second incorrect item back. I still am not in receipt of my refund. I can understand the first mistake, but not twice. I will say both wrong items I received were of great quality just the wrong length.
Bought a pendant that was supposed to come with a solid 10k Cuban link, ended up being a hollow Cuban link chain. Asked if I could upgrade and give them the extra money for the solid chain, even though it was pictured to come with a solid chain. They say the do upgrades but I got no response. This review stands until I get my upgrade
I got a $60 gold plated chain and within and couple of weeks almost all the gold has rubbed off
I have emailed twice requesting information about the purchase, and still have not gotten a response.
My chain that I bought broke in 2 days, very cheap quality and was not what it looked like on the website.
Quality is great but size not so happy about!(could have been larger in size for price and company name)......thank you!!!
the size of the chain was not what I expected it came really small but was advertised as a big chain got it for my man but gave it to son
I purchased a cross necklace for my boyfriend that cost around $200. I was extremely disappointed. It looked like it fell out of a 25 cent gumball machine. Sizing was not accurate. Customer service was difficult as well. If I wouldn't have taken pics of the delivery dates and times i wouldn't have received a refund. Which I am also still waiting on.
UPDATE: I am going to change my rating because I was contacted by customer service after this review and the issue of my refund was dealt with. Thanks Frostnyc!
I swear to god on my mother they owe me a chain I ordered two I can send my order number smh bad company they should have known I hope frost see these an go over my order an notice they never sent me my second chain I was so frustrated I didn’t make a dispute
Hi Kiba,

We do apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. We have attempted to contact you via email and telephone multiple times with no success to help resolve any issues you may have regarding your order. Please contact us at 888-485-1061 so we may further assist you.

Sales Manager
I ordered a 470 dollar bracket from this company it arrived in about 2 weeks (after being promised 3-5 business day delivery) after emailing and asked about my order. Once I revived the product is looked nothing like the picture (dull diamonds and brown gold) and I decided to return it. I sent it out immediately after receiving the email of the address and awaited my money. I was told 14 days until I would revive my money, but 19 days later and no money in my account I question if I will ever receive it.

Update:

I have received my refund :D. After my review FrostNYC took immediate action and finish my refund. Overall just go to the jewelry store and don’t be lazy and buy online.
Wasn't exactly wat I ordered n broke a week later
Greg,

We have attempted to contact you a few times to resolve this issue for you. We would like to advise that we do offer life time maintenance on all of our products which means we will repair it for you at no additional cost. If you still wish for us to repair it feel free to contact us at 888-485-1061 and we will be more than happy to take care of this for you.

Sales Manager
I ordered a 9mm x 8 in Cuban link white gold bracket on Dec 21st & paid the 1 day air shipping. I knew there would be a delay because of the holidays. I didn’t receive it until Dec 30th & it came in a cheap bag (not protected or sealed correctly).. & it also ended up being the wrong bracelet. It was a 8mm x 9 in. After a couple days I sent it back to get the correct bracelet it took 13 days to come in. Really great quality, beautiful piece of jewelry, (came in a box nicely wrapped the 2nd time) but really shitty customer service. This was an online order so maybe you’d have a better experience with an in person purchase. Overall I give a two because of how I was treated throughout the process.
Frost Nyc is rated 4.44 based on 1,674 reviews