Frost Nyc Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Frost Nyc
Andy G
"Great service and quality Frost Nyc is the truth 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽"
KEITH T
"REAL QUALITY AND GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE THE SELL TOP NOTCH JEWELRY AND STAND BEHIND THEIR SALES"
SULAIMAN R
"Just bought another Rolex dial and I couldn’t be happier! Thanks again Nick!"
"Unfortunally I was not happy with my $700 ring. It was bent, scratched and dirty. Sadly I will not be ordering from this site again."
"It is supposed to have diamonds i cant not see them necklace very thin not msnly at all it was the length i was looking for but just was very disappointed didnt look like i thought per the picture"
"I ordered a ring took almost 2 weeks to get it after being sized then when I got it it had a hole on the side and ripples when the person cleaned it .. wasn’t a good job jewelry wise it should be nicely finished so I returned it"
"Poor quality for the price I paid"
"Was disappointed in the size of the diamonds."
"Thought the chain would be as the picture displayed it was way smaller in size very disappointed and I couldn’t return it because there way no return reciept"
We do apologize you are not satisfied with your purchase. We reached out to you multiple times but were unsuccessful. We understand that purchasing online can be a little difficult especially when it comes to sizing. This is why we provide the dimensions of the pendant and the chain in our descriptions in order to better assist our customers, we are also able to provide you with live images. We do not provide return receipts in orders but you are always able to contact us via phone, chat or email. Feel free to reach out to us as we will be more than happy to resolve whatever concerns you may have.
"Bought a pendant n chain that was supposed to weight 6.2 grams only weight 3.8 and I paid for 2 day shipping and they forgot my order n it took 4 days I'm sending back the product to see if they can make It rite well see"
"I ordered a chain and cross in Jan 2018. The chain seems high quality and durable and I am very happy with it. However the cross was not the same as the one in the picture. Furthermore, the Jesus figure was only welded at the centre, and thus spins around the centre of the cross like a propeller. I would have returned it but it is not worth the price in shipping. Unfortunately, it means I would not order from Frost again."
Hi, thank you for your review. We have quality control review every product before it is shipped out. Just so you are aware, we offer a lifetime warranty with every single purchase. Unfortunately real gold has soft properties and can break sometimes. Please reach out to us at 212-730-7879 and we will resolve any issues that you may have.
"Not what i expected at all. Jewerly is very flimsy and paper thin. I do like it at all."
Hi, thank you for your order. You placed an order for a 2.8 mm herringbone chain. We give you the ability to customize your chain and 2.8 MM is extremely thin. The characteristics of a herringbone chain is that it is made from many different parts and is extremely flexible. The chain is also very thin. If you are unhappy with the item, please send it back for a full refund.
"The first necklace i bought broke my neck out, then I traded for a men's ring which doesn't have 10k or 14k engraved in the inside as normal jewelry have. I'm going to take it to a jewelry store to see if the gold is 100% real. AT this moment I am dissatisfied with my purchase and will never purchase from NYC again."
"Product is highly price for the product recieved"
"It took almost 2 and a half weeks to receive my order and when I did finally get it they only sent half my order I was suppose to receive a free watch when I spent more than 500 would like to get my watch but doesn't look like that's gonna happen"
"I REALLY WANTED TO SENS BACK THE ITEMS THAT I PURCHASED BECAUSE THE DETAILING WASNT UP TO WHAT I EXPECTED. AND I FOUND OUT THAT I WOULD HAVE TO PAY A FEE IF I RETURNED THE ITEMS"
We do not provide shipping labels for returns, only exchanges. Offered the customer a full return if the items were sent back within 15 days. We do not charge any fees for returns.
"Horrible my chain broke in 2 the days I had it and the chain never left my neck"
Customer ordered a herringbone chain which are very fragile chains. We offered the customer an exchange for a brand new chain.
"I was expecting it to weigh a little more and it feels like plastic but it looks real."
"The chain was not the chain in the pictures and it broke in two days for as much as I spent it was a waste"
"Ordered a simple chain and pendant . The chain wasn't the size I ordered and they sent the wrong pendant . And when I called to tell them they messed my order up, they offered 20$ back . Very sad has happen . Was looking forward to my new necklace . Will be returning my item ."
"A bracelet that's online for 312 I went in store and paid 350. Not sure why the 40 difference but i would not recommend. Now the guy calls my phone because I filled out review. Definitely don't fill out review cause there gonna call you if they see it. Also they said I'm complaining because I filled out review they sent me. Lmaooooooooo you've been warned about the nonsense"
We reached out to the customer and explained that the bangle he bought was slightly heavier than the one on the site- thus heavier in gold and more expensive. As we are all about customer service we even offered a partial reimbursement to appease the customer.
"what is very questionable is that I was told i had 100 warranty on this ring , yet I received no paper work stating this. Also this ring was not branded 14k the way real rings are branded. I am definitely thinking of returning this"
After reaching out to the customer, we explained that the diamond ring came with an invoice representing the description of the ring. The stamp of the ring was removed as the customer requested a much wider size of the ring that required a lot of custom adjustments.
"The picture on the website makes the the earrings look so much more glamorous then they are in person. Very dull unpolished cubics. I don't think its real diamonds, but it doesn't say what kind of diamond it is in the description. Also the description said "rose gold", while the earrings are actually white gold/silver. Only the ear hole stems & back are gold & I doubt its actually gold. Your better off buying jewelry in person from a jeweler, way more guarantee that your getting what you paid for..."
Frost Nyc is rated 4.53 based on 921 reviews