Frost Nyc Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Frost Nyc
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
Eugene R
"All I can say is I’ve never purchased a better quality necklace than from FrostNYC. Nick is a very kind and honest man. The necklace I purchased the second time was I little shorter than I wanted so I sent it back and Nick added to it just like he said he would. Nick and Izzy are the most honest people to do business with. I recommend FrostNYC to anybody. They did just what they said they would. Very impressed with Nick and Izzy."
Gabriel V
"I got a solid 10k Cuban link chain. It’s beautiful and you can feel that it’s an investment. I’m very happy."
"Got my boyfriend a genuine Cuban Gold necklace for Christmas. Safe to say he absolutely loves it. It’s beautiful, well-made, and even the packaging was stunning. Frost NYC is priced well, has great packaging, and every order arrives on time. Highly recommend."
"色が10kということでだいぶ金色からかけ離れています 広告と色が違うのです 現物に忠実な色で広告してくださいませんか"
"I was very disappointed in the packaging I mean imagine opening a gift of jewelry in a plastic bag! You should always send your jewelry in gift boxes if you spend over 100 bucks. That was hella cheesy to send it like that. Plus your actual jewelry cost is way to high for the disappointing way you sent it!"
"I want to return a chain but have not gotten no response and the chain had a few scratches on it"
"My chain was very cheap, broke several times, and customer service is very bad. They’ll treat"
"chain broke after 2 mnths also pictures deciving"
"Your service is good , But Your jewelry is very cheap, regardng purchase of gold Necklace with cross . I wanted to purchase a used rolex watch. I am concerned about the lack of quality purchased I experienced. I few hundred dollars is one thing, thousands of dollars is another.."
"Not the chain I thought I was getting"
"Too small won’t fit on my chain waste of 1500 bucks"
"Jewelry looks and feels plastic and it doesn’t weight."
"My HerrIngbone chain from frost nyc was very good looking I loved it from the start but I have changed my view drastically on the product due to how fragile it was I was taking off my backpack and the chain got caught a snap almost effortlessly."
"Not satisfied, I bought a 8 inch which they cut to A 7 inch, an said I would get tht inch sent to me , well I didn't get it so she lied to me, I'm done, or make it right"
"Ring is beautiful. Excellent Customer service. RONALD SCUTERI"
"Y'all need to fill in the back of y'all pendants leaving it open makes it look fake. But the chain only looks nice."
"I was sent a broken chain and now they want to have me send it back to have it FIXED instead of sending me a new one to replace the broken one."
"I was so disappointed in the product that was delivered to me. I looked at the pictures on their website and the jewelry looks great. It did not match what I thought I was buying. I'm from New York City area, I could have went to Fordham Road in the Bronx or Canal Street in Manhattan and received a better product for over $700.00. Frost NYC, you will not get my money again. I'm COLD AS ICE to your jewelry here on out.......Nyblack"
"Unfortunally I was not happy with my $700 ring. It was bent, scratched and dirty. Sadly I will not be ordering from this site again."
"It is supposed to have diamonds i cant not see them necklace very thin not msnly at all it was the length i was looking for but just was very disappointed didnt look like i thought per the picture"
"I ordered a ring took almost 2 weeks to get it after being sized then when I got it it had a hole on the side and ripples when the person cleaned it .. wasn’t a good job jewelry wise it should be nicely finished so I returned it"
"Poor quality for the price I paid"
"Was disappointed in the size of the diamonds."
Frost Nyc is rated 4.48 based on 1,148 reviews