Frost Nyc Reviews

Frost Nyc 5 star review on 19th January 2019
Gabriel valdes
Frost Nyc 5 star review on 19th January 2019
More Photos & Videos
the fact that its taken over 14 days to return my refund leads me to believe Frost is a shady company. You took my my instantly why not return it just as fast. i wanted to buy a even more expensive watch but you have changed mu mind.
Order came late. Incorrect and damaged
That was in May
Still waiting for a replacement or refund

I bought a men's necklace last year and was very satisfied but I went into the store for that

This last order will be my last
Not to happy first versace medallion I bought that paid like almost $600.Then communication was awful I had a run a round just to get my jewelry that I had on lay away,but paid off completely.I was also offered free watch for the inconvenience plural.Didnt receive they came up with an excuse why not to send it.Itvstarted well,but slacked at the end.I still hope them the best and they need to get themselves together overthere.
I bought a bracelet and the picture looked great. When I got it it was much smaller and much less of a value for what I paid. Very dissatisfied
First and foremost i thought i was getting a chain for a man but when i finally received it my 6 year old could wear the chain that's how little the chain was and the charm as well so i lost out on 247.00 dollars but it's all good
Nice necklace only thing is when I bought it it said it weighed 18 grams when I got it it weighed 13 g I think I got cheated .
Was a lot smaller than advertised!
Ordered online and was sent wrong inch in necklace length...
My experience was not the best with Frost NYC. I purchased a nine inch Cuban link bracelet and received an eight inch initially. After contacting them, I then returned the eight inch and they assured me I’d receive the correct merchandise. I then received an eight and a half inch bracelet. I contacted them yet again and requested a refund and then shipped the second incorrect item back. I still am not in receipt of my refund. I can understand the first mistake, but not twice. I will say both wrong items I received were of great quality just the wrong length.
Bought a pendant that was supposed to come with a solid 10k Cuban link, ended up being a hollow Cuban link chain. Asked if I could upgrade and give them the extra money for the solid chain, even though it was pictured to come with a solid chain. They say the do upgrades but I got no response. This review stands until I get my upgrade
I got a $60 gold plated chain and within and couple of weeks almost all the gold has rubbed off
I have emailed twice requesting information about the purchase, and still have not gotten a response.
My chain that I bought broke in 2 days, very cheap quality and was not what it looked like on the website.
Quality is great but size not so happy about!(could have been larger in size for price and company name)......thank you!!!
the size of the chain was not what I expected it came really small but was advertised as a big chain got it for my man but gave it to son
I like the purchase but had to give it away cause I didn’t know it was that small it was for a child
The bracelet I purchase was pretty. But for the weight of it I feel it was extremely over priced.
I purchased a cross necklace for my boyfriend that cost around $200. I was extremely disappointed. It looked like it fell out of a 25 cent gumball machine. Sizing was not accurate. Customer service was difficult as well. If I wouldn't have taken pics of the delivery dates and times i wouldn't have received a refund. Which I am also still waiting on.
UPDATE: I am going to change my rating because I was contacted by customer service after this review and the issue of my refund was dealt with. Thanks Frostnyc!
I swear to god on my mother they owe me a chain I ordered two I can send my order number smh bad company they should have known I hope frost see these an go over my order an notice they never sent me my second chain I was so frustrated I didn’t make a dispute
Hi Kiba,

We do apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. We have attempted to contact you via email and telephone multiple times with no success to help resolve any issues you may have regarding your order. Please contact us at 888-485-1061 so we may further assist you.

Sales Manager
I ordered a 470 dollar bracket from this company it arrived in about 2 weeks (after being promised 3-5 business day delivery) after emailing and asked about my order. Once I revived the product is looked nothing like the picture (dull diamonds and brown gold) and I decided to return it. I sent it out immediately after receiving the email of the address and awaited my money. I was told 14 days until I would revive my money, but 19 days later and no money in my account I question if I will ever receive it.

Update:

I have received my refund :D. After my review FrostNYC took immediate action and finish my refund. Overall just go to the jewelry store and don’t be lazy and buy online.
Frost Nyc is rated 4.37 based on 1,633 reviews