Frost Nyc Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
Matt S
"This was the first time I have ever purchased from Frost NYC and very happy with the whole experience. I emailed them back and forth asking a ton of questions and they responded back in a timely manner, answering all my questions, and giving me even more details them I knew to even ask. I decided to purchase a Rolex 36mm Datejust with the diamond bezel. The watch was in excellent condition just as they promised it would be. I love my watch and will definitely buy from Frost NYC again. Thank you guys for making it a pleasure to buy online from you."
Eugene R
"All I can say is I’ve never purchased a better quality necklace than from FrostNYC. Nick is a very kind and honest man. The necklace I purchased the second time was I little shorter than I wanted so I sent it back and Nick added to it just like he said he would. Nick and Izzy are the most honest people to do business with. I recommend FrostNYC to anybody. They did just what they said they would. Very impressed with Nick and Izzy."
Gabriel V
"I got a solid 10k Cuban link chain. It’s beautiful and you can feel that it’s an investment. I’m very happy."
"Purchased "10k gold" earrings and am unsure if they are really gold, as they are turning my ears green."
"All issues were resolved to my satisfaction."
"I purchased a ring that was to big and flashy so I returned it on the 11th of June, not know that I had to go through 3 different companies for a refund and every time I call them I get no response, in the meantime, I’m paying on the product that I returned almost a month ago, so no I’m not happy with Frost NYC right now"
"I purchased a 14K plain rope chain but received a diamond cut rope chain instead. The sales person agreed to replace it with a regular rope chain when I send it back. I decided to keep the original chain anyway. The service was ok but when I buy something in gold I like all the details of the item spelled out and I had to go back several times to get the details in writing. Was happy with it anyway."
"First the item we got was amazing engraved name was beautiful... but when I ordered the bracelet there was no option to get the engraved name and does not state there is a extra cost to get the name engraved so they called me 2 days later to charge me after I already ordered payed shipping and closed the deal with instructions to engrave so that was very inconvenient and it delayed my order and it didn’t make it in time as it was a gift and that was disappointing because they delayed my engraving because it wasn’t payed for and they could have had a option to add the name cost and the above...so basically it make me look like an idiot and showed up with no gift and the special day was ruined 🤨"
We do apologize that you were unhappy with our service. We looked further into your order and see your order was initially placed after business hours and you were contacted the next day about the engraving fee. Your order was delivered on May 15th which is within our 3-5 business day period as the order was placed on May 8th at 5:50pm. If you have any further questions or concerns feel free to contact us at 888-485-1061.

Sales Manager
"Good condition, real gold"
"Jewlerly looks bigger in the picture than actually is."
"It's ok"
"Only reason giving a 3 star instead of a 5 star is because i recieved the wrong cross/chain that i ordered. The item is very nice for the and i didn't want to go through the hassle of sending it back and waiting for the correct order."
"I made a purchase from frost Nyc a while ago didn’t receive the item I purchased with might be the work of fedex but I contacted customer services and They where more helpful insuring me that there doing everything they can for there customers."
"My last purchase would have been the third purchase within less than a year. The first 2 were great and your warranty program for a repair was good. The third time was not the charm, when ordering from the internet expensive pieces I expect for the order to be correct. This time it was not. I had ordered a 8" 4mm Byzantine that was to weigh 10g instead I received a very lightweight 7" flat Byzantine. Customer support was not very friendly and when I asked for a refund was told I would have to pay shipping. It was at that point I decided to no longer purchase from your company as I felt I was being punished for your mistake."
"Customer service was shaky at first but helped me by the end of my experience with them. They offered a free watch for the inconvenience that I experienced with the company which goes to show they genuinely care about their customers."
"Medallion was ok size chain was way to short and thin"
"I am still waiting for my refund to Am Ex. Sent item back Dec 27th, '18, it got there Dec 31. They said they were closed all day on 31st but few companies close all day. Wondering if I will get a notification by email if my Am Ex has been credited with the credit or I will have to track it down further."
Hi Maureen,

We have reached out to you several times to help resolve this issue with you. We were closed for the holidays from December 28th - January 2nd. We did receive your return back and have already refunded you within the appropriate time frame as per our return policy. Thank you for being a FrostNYC customer and feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
"I was sent a different necklace than the one I originally ordered. Apparently they were out of stock and sent a necklace that I previously ordered for my granddaughter. I was not notified before it was shipped. I had to contact them after I received the necklace. They then told me it was out of stock. They offered me a $25.00 reimbursement, which I have not gotten yet. I do like the necklace, but I should have been notified before they sent a replacement."
"Everything was great except the quality of the jewelry I purchased. The chain necklace broke within a few days. There’s a lifetime warranty which is nice but inconvenient to have to send it back already."
"kind and friendly overall good service no free pinky ring after buying a cuban and Rolex gota shop around next time but good people I guess never guess when buying a rolex!!!!"
"Didn't recevied item in a timely manner. was given the run around each time I called was given a different story finaly talked to a sales lady(Jayla) that was very helpful and gave me the true reason why hadn't received my item that it was not in stock and that they could send me a diffrent size and when the correct size came in I could return the other one. Waiting on response to adjust Payment amount. Decide to keep the one I received my son really like it. The merchandise is good. Customer service is poor."
"I love the pendant but the chain was very thin and not that durable. I'm going to have to purchase another chain somewhere else"
"I wish the 14k stamp was actually visible some parts of my figaro were dirty I would think when you spend 1000$ on a piece of jewelry it would be in immaculate condition"
Frost Nyc is rated 4.46 based on 1,294 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access