Frost Nyc Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
Read Frost Nyc Reviews

Nice piece smaller than expected
They called and offered me a $100 gift card to make up for the bad transaction
The first order I ordered wrong size, had a replacement sent and it was the same exact size as first one. I’ll have to wait until after Christmas to exchange it again. Happy with product just need correct size.
I would like to thank Frost Nyc for there exceptional response and proper handling of my situation.
Satisfied
My view is that I think the bracelet was the size I saw in the adds. I was disappointed when I get it, anyway I gave to a girlfriend of mine has a present
When will you be send omg my jewelry
Hi Bobby,

We show that your order was shipped on June 13th 2019 and delivered to you on June 17th 2019 and was signed by a B. Flores. You may track your package here and see the proof of delivery: https://www.fedex.com/apps/fedextrack/?action=track&tracknumbers=787869823800&action=track

If you have any further questions feel free to contact us.
All issues were resolved to my satisfaction.
I purchased a ring that was to big and flashy so I returned it on the 11th of June, not know that I had to go through 3 different companies for a refund and every time I call them I get no response, in the meantime, I’m paying on the product that I returned almost a month ago, so no I’m not happy with Frost NYC right now
Hi Rodney,

We do apologize you were not happy with our service, we see here that you have already been refunded for your return on July 10th. If you have any further questions or concerns feel free to contact us at 888-485-1061.

Sales Manager
I purchased a 14K plain rope chain but received a diamond cut rope chain instead. The sales person agreed to replace it with a regular rope chain when I send it back. I decided to keep the original chain anyway. The service was ok but when I buy something in gold I like all the details of the item spelled out and I had to go back several times to get the details in writing. Was happy with it anyway.
First the item we got was amazing engraved name was beautiful... but when I ordered the bracelet there was no option to get the engraved name and does not state there is a extra cost to get the name engraved so they called me 2 days later to charge me after I already ordered payed shipping and closed the deal with instructions to engrave so that was very inconvenient and it delayed my order and it didn’t make it in time as it was a gift and that was disappointing because they delayed my engraving because it wasn’t payed for and they could have had a option to add the name cost and the above...so basically it make me look like an idiot and showed up with no gift and the special day was ruined 🤨
We do apologize that you were unhappy with our service. We looked further into your order and see your order was initially placed after business hours and you were contacted the next day about the engraving fee. Your order was delivered on May 15th which is within our 3-5 business day period as the order was placed on May 8th at 5:50pm. If you have any further questions or concerns feel free to contact us at 888-485-1061.

Sales Manager
Good condition, real gold
Jewlerly looks bigger in the picture than actually is.
It's ok
Only reason giving a 3 star instead of a 5 star is because i recieved the wrong cross/chain that i ordered. The item is very nice for the and i didn't want to go through the hassle of sending it back and waiting for the correct order.
I made a purchase from frost Nyc a while ago didn’t receive the item I purchased with might be the work of fedex but I contacted customer services and They where more helpful insuring me that there doing everything they can for there customers.
My last purchase would have been the third purchase within less than a year. The first 2 were great and your warranty program for a repair was good. The third time was not the charm, when ordering from the internet expensive pieces I expect for the order to be correct. This time it was not. I had ordered a 8" 4mm Byzantine that was to weigh 10g instead I received a very lightweight 7" flat Byzantine. Customer support was not very friendly and when I asked for a refund was told I would have to pay shipping. It was at that point I decided to no longer purchase from your company as I felt I was being punished for your mistake.
Customer service was shaky at first but helped me by the end of my experience with them. They offered a free watch for the inconvenience that I experienced with the company which goes to show they genuinely care about their customers.
Medallion was ok size chain was way to short and thin
I am still waiting for my refund to Am Ex. Sent item back Dec 27th, '18, it got there Dec 31. They said they were closed all day on 31st but few companies close all day. Wondering if I will get a notification by email if my Am Ex has been credited with the credit or I will have to track it down further.
Hi Maureen,

We have reached out to you several times to help resolve this issue with you. We were closed for the holidays from December 28th - January 2nd. We did receive your return back and have already refunded you within the appropriate time frame as per our return policy. Thank you for being a FrostNYC customer and feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Frost Nyc is rated 4.47 based on 1,470 reviews