Frost Nyc Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Frost Nyc
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
2 - 3 Hours
Prentis C
"I like frost New York because you have so many options right at your fingertips.. they have many different styles choose from. And the service is real good I received my product within 2 days after purchasing it."
Jeffrey P
"Truly incredible quality and outstanding service. I recently purchased a 26" Solid 14k Chain and the quality is impeccable as well as the assistance offered by the staff being that I Was in town for a very short time om vacation. they did everything possible to meet my request. After seeing the Store in person I am at ease knowing the legitimacy and security involved and I am reassured for making any more purchases online until I am able to return to Nyc. 10/10"
"Fast shipping... wonderful item. 30 inch 15.5ml 162grams 14k gold"
"I love the pendant but the chain was very thin and not that durable. I'm going to have to purchase another chain somewhere else"
"I wish the 14k stamp was actually visible some parts of my figaro were dirty I would think when you spend 1000$ on a piece of jewelry it would be in immaculate condition"
"The pictures on the website were misleading. Items were shipped in a reasonable amount of time. I'd probably not order from here again. Rather buy in person."
"I feel as though the cross is very light in weight."
"Bought a chain that I was happy with but after less then 5 months it already broke."
"Cancelled an order and used the credit I had on the cancelled order to buy a bracelet and ring. Real good service."
"Good so far....Lighter weight than i thought but ok....Gotta see how it maintains and keeps it's glow before giving higher scores."
"Shipping was good but the product was smaller than I expected"
Hi, all of the sizes are on the website and we advise you to measure before purchasing. We also give you the ability to customize the item.
"The One in the picture is more bigger than in real life"
Hi, we have a size chart on every single product that we sell. All the sizes are in description. We advise to measure before placing an order.
"The chain and pendant set I ordered was tiny and thin and maybe too yellow which made it look a little fake. I got used to it after a while and was confirmed it was real so my advice is read every detail. Make sure you get the right milligrams, length and other adjustments for your satisfaction."
"Very disappointed with my purchase. For the money I spent on a supposed male crucifix necklace When I received it it looked like a little girls necklace.Im so embarrassed by it that Im not even giving it to my husband for Christmas. They told me I could send it back and insure it within 15 days of receiving it but I shouldn’t have had to do that if what was represented on line was what I received. A Frost representative called me after my review and I must say as disappointed as I was with their product I was pleased with their customer satisfaction persona. I returned the necklace with the prepaid label they provided and were to credit my payment. Awaiting word on that but I feel confident they will honor that. Lesson learned but they do have a great PR department."
"The quality of the chain is good so far, my boyfriend kinda likes it. Wish I would’ve done more research on the sizing thou because the pendant was very small. I ordered a size 30” length chain but it looks small on him. Maybe I’ll buy a bracket to attach to it to make it longer. Overall we’re slighlty satisfied."
"It was too small"
"Product was exactly what I expected, but I could not get accurate delivery information after my c.c was charged. Kept promising a ship date and reneging when that date was passed. Overall satisfied with product and value."
"It was ok it was not what I expected"
"I like the design of my Versace 10k pendant and Cuban chain just the color is too light I would liked a 14k option"
"That I got a 10% on an upgraded necklace."
"Customer Service and affordable payments"
"They did not send the same chain that i saw on site it a different chain and pendant and its much smaller than it looks"
"Smaller than i thought but i like it ,it will do....."
Frost Nyc is rated 4.50 based on 1,023 reviews