Frost Nyc Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Frost Nyc
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
Eugene R
"All I can say is I’ve never purchased a better quality necklace than from FrostNYC. Nick is a very kind and honest man. The necklace I purchased the second time was I little shorter than I wanted so I sent it back and Nick added to it just like he said he would. Nick and Izzy are the most honest people to do business with. I recommend FrostNYC to anybody. They did just what they said they would. Very impressed with Nick and Izzy."
Gabriel V
"I got a solid 10k Cuban link chain. It’s beautiful and you can feel that it’s an investment. I’m very happy."
"Got my boyfriend a genuine Cuban Gold necklace for Christmas. Safe to say he absolutely loves it. It’s beautiful, well-made, and even the packaging was stunning. Frost NYC is priced well, has great packaging, and every order arrives on time. Highly recommend."
"Respect the product quality. Just believe it should be made clear that you will NOT receive it in a few days. Takes at least a week."
"Jewlerly looks bigger in the picture than actually is."
"Only reason giving a 3 star instead of a 5 star is because i recieved the wrong cross/chain that i ordered. The item is very nice for the and i didn't want to go through the hassle of sending it back and waiting for the correct order."
"I made a purchase from frost Nyc a while ago didn’t receive the item I purchased with might be the work of fedex but I contacted customer services and They where more helpful insuring me that there doing everything they can for there customers."
"My last purchase would have been the third purchase within less than a year. The first 2 were great and your warranty program for a repair was good. The third time was not the charm, when ordering from the internet expensive pieces I expect for the order to be correct. This time it was not. I had ordered a 8" 4mm Byzantine that was to weigh 10g instead I received a very lightweight 7" flat Byzantine. Customer support was not very friendly and when I asked for a refund was told I would have to pay shipping. It was at that point I decided to no longer purchase from your company as I felt I was being punished for your mistake."
"Customer service was shaky at first but helped me by the end of my experience with them. They offered a free watch for the inconvenience that I experienced with the company which goes to show they genuinely care about their customers."
"Medallion was ok size chain was way to short and thin"
"I am still waiting for my refund to Am Ex. Sent item back Dec 27th, '18, it got there Dec 31. They said they were closed all day on 31st but few companies close all day. Wondering if I will get a notification by email if my Am Ex has been credited with the credit or I will have to track it down further."
Hi Maureen,

We have reached out to you several times to help resolve this issue with you. We were closed for the holidays from December 28th - January 2nd. We did receive your return back and have already refunded you within the appropriate time frame as per our return policy. Thank you for being a FrostNYC customer and feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
"I was sent a different necklace than the one I originally ordered. Apparently they were out of stock and sent a necklace that I previously ordered for my granddaughter. I was not notified before it was shipped. I had to contact them after I received the necklace. They then told me it was out of stock. They offered me a $25.00 reimbursement, which I have not gotten yet. I do like the necklace, but I should have been notified before they sent a replacement."
"Everything was great except the quality of the jewelry I purchased. The chain necklace broke within a few days. There’s a lifetime warranty which is nice but inconvenient to have to send it back already."
"kind and friendly overall good service no free pinky ring after buying a cuban and Rolex gota shop around next time but good people I guess never guess when buying a rolex!!!!"
"Didn't recevied item in a timely manner. was given the run around each time I called was given a different story finaly talked to a sales lady(Jayla) that was very helpful and gave me the true reason why hadn't received my item that it was not in stock and that they could send me a diffrent size and when the correct size came in I could return the other one. Waiting on response to adjust Payment amount. Decide to keep the one I received my son really like it. The merchandise is good. Customer service is poor."
"I love the pendant but the chain was very thin and not that durable. I'm going to have to purchase another chain somewhere else"
"I wish the 14k stamp was actually visible some parts of my figaro were dirty I would think when you spend 1000$ on a piece of jewelry it would be in immaculate condition"
"The pictures on the website were misleading. Items were shipped in a reasonable amount of time. I'd probably not order from here again. Rather buy in person."
"I feel as though the cross is very light in weight."
"Bought a chain that I was happy with but after less then 5 months it already broke."
"Cancelled an order and used the credit I had on the cancelled order to buy a bracelet and ring. Real good service."
"Good so far....Lighter weight than i thought but ok....Gotta see how it maintains and keeps it's glow before giving higher scores."
Frost Nyc is rated 4.48 based on 1,218 reviews