Frost Nyc Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Frost Nyc
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
Matt S
"This was the first time I have ever purchased from Frost NYC and very happy with the whole experience. I emailed them back and forth asking a ton of questions and they responded back in a timely manner, answering all my questions, and giving me even more details them I knew to even ask. I decided to purchase a Rolex 36mm Datejust with the diamond bezel. The watch was in excellent condition just as they promised it would be. I love my watch and will definitely buy from Frost NYC again. Thank you guys for making it a pleasure to buy online from you."
Eugene R
"All I can say is I’ve never purchased a better quality necklace than from FrostNYC. Nick is a very kind and honest man. The necklace I purchased the second time was I little shorter than I wanted so I sent it back and Nick added to it just like he said he would. Nick and Izzy are the most honest people to do business with. I recommend FrostNYC to anybody. They did just what they said they would. Very impressed with Nick and Izzy."
Gabriel V
"I got a solid 10k Cuban link chain. It’s beautiful and you can feel that it’s an investment. I’m very happy."
"Exactly what I wanted Fast service"
"Some of the best affordable jewelry in the game. Excellent QUALITY."
"Quality jewelry but Horrible Customer Service .."
"Very good quality products. I will buy again.Highly recommended."
"I've bought two pieces of jewelry from Frost and neither time was I disappointed. Thank you Frost!"
"Got two pieces of jewelry gold necklace and bracelet absolutely love both of them reasonable and prompt shipment excellent customer service good prices highly recommend Frost NYC"
"Very nice people really nice jewelry very affordable worth the money you spend I have gotten 5 things and very happy with all of them will be shopping soon for sure"
"Very nice Miami diamond cut bracelet. Receive compliments every time."
"frost nyc is good"
"Best jewelry buying experience you could possibly have. Friendly, helpful customer service, excellent prices, and easy convenient payment options."
"Shouting out all the way from Florida!!!! Great Customer Service, Great Quality Jewelry, at Awesome Prices... New Loyal Customer...🙂"
"I ordered a 26" Figaro chain 10k gold it arrived absolutely as described....beautiful and perfect.....I would order again from Frost NYC..... You guys are top notch....."
"I am greatly appreciated and satisfied about my purchase from Frost NYC. It was everything and some of what I expected. Much accomplishments on my 5 mm solid rope necklace and Jesus pendant. I truly thank you !!!!"
"Rrceived my purchase prompty; Very nice necklace. Thank You!"
"I love the quality of jewelry and the accessibility of the agents when questions came up"
"I loved the bracelet that I purchased and customer service was very friendly and helpful."
"Love my bracelet it looks great w my watch!!!"
"Amazing quality jewelry was happy with my purchase and will be ordering from them in the future"
"It's a bit smaller in person then the picture,but other then that,I like it,good price"
Frost Nyc is rated 4.47 based on 1,253 reviews