Frost Nyc Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read Frost Nyc Reviews

Great service quick Approval and a really nice chain Mr Sauls
My guy Nick K. took care of me and found me exactly what I was looking for. He also kept his word and shipped it ASAP. I will be making another purchase as soon as this pandemic is over. Thanks Nick!
I love buying gold from you guys make me really happy and stay Shining😁💰🤗
Thank you all.
Thanks. Quick delivery, I bought a gold chain that would probably sell at Macy’s for 4000. For only 1400
Best chains and bracelets ever!!!!
I love this piece and it firs pefectly. Seedy delivery.
Quality chain i will purchase another in the near future
The best!!
BEYOND SATISFIED!!! Would highly recommend to ANYONE!
The Best.
Love my purchase of a solid Gold chain it looks beautiful. I most definitely will use them again in the near future.👍
My wife loves the earrings. They arrived as promised. Next time i buy some jewelry i will be contacting frostnyc first
They were great and my husband loves the chain!
I did have a issue with the chain I bought and sent it back for repair. I recieved a call from the company and they are sending out a brand new one and are going to inspect and make sure there are no issues with the chain before sending out. Excellent customer service that stands behind there product and wants all their customers to be happy with there purchase. If only all companies had this high of customer service. Definitely recommend buying from this company. You can't go wrong and will be highly pleased.
My Wife and I are 100% satisfied with our purchases of 2 Rolex Watches. Nick and Jayla are Amazing to Work with and highly recommend them and Frost NYC
Good quality and prices
Excellent service! Great pricing, fast shipping and items are exactly as described. Defiantly will be buying more jewelry from FrostNYC. My 14k Solid Miami Cuban link 5mm chain has the most amazing shine and I'm constantly receiving complements on it. Very satisfied!!
Product is good as advertise will def make another purchase in the future
Kings of Blings in my book. Order was purchased, shipped, delivered on time, and the quality is like now other. I brought a Cuban Link chain, and I’m satisfied. Just wish I had enough chips to make my next purchase right now. You guys will here from me again, really soon! Stay 100 , Frost NYC
Frost Nyc is rated 4.45 based on 1,498 reviews