Frost Nyc Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Frost Nyc
Under an hour
Jose V
"Very happy costumer. Will purchase again very soon"
Tanisha S
"Purchased item on Sunday received by Wednesday very satisfied."
Prentis C
"I like frost New York because you have so many options right at your fingertips.. they have many different styles choose from. And the service is real good I received my product within 2 days after purchasing it."
"Great service and amazing quality!"
"Frost NYC is great! I was missing an item in my order. I made them aware and it was sent right out to me."
"very satisfied with product and delivery"
"I love my purchase"
"Great quality, great price, and shipping took no time at all. Loved everything. Thanks Frosty Nyc."
"Excellent product and service"
"the best quality products"
"Very good service and fast delivery. I recommend frostnyc to every one. Good quality jewelry."
"Did Great Business!!! Very Satisfied!!"
"I HAVE NO COMPLAINTS!!! I love the payment plan option, very easy to set up. Items are exactly as shown in the image. Great quality, Great customer service and fast shipping!!!"
"After a miscommunication, frost nyc has taken care of the issue with my return. They really tried to make things right with free upgraded sizes with discounts and I can respect that. I will order from frost nyc again in the future because of how they handled the situation."
"Good quality great service like what I buy and I am considering forward business thanks"
"Very happy costumer. Will purchase again very soon"
"I love the items I purchased they came fast and Before Time my husband love his earrings as well we will definitely be returning for more gifts"
"Muy bien"
"My entire experience with Frost NYC was great customer was excellent received my order promptly and the quality was magnificent thank you will be doing business real soon"
"Great customer service, fast shipping and quality products! Will shop here again!"
"I love my purchase I thought it was gonna be thinner than it was but it turned out to be exactly the right size and right fit"
"This isn’t my first purchase from Frost Nyc. I am really please with purchase. It was too small for my liking, so I blessed my wife with it for her birthday. She hasn’t removed it since giving it to her. Customer Service has been top notch. I am looking forward to purchase again."
"excellent product. Purchased this chain a few months ago. I have not taken it off since I received it. No tarnish, no green neck. Just a beautiful piece. I would buy again if needed from this company."
Frost Nyc is rated 4.49 based on 1,071 reviews