Frost Nyc Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
Matt S
"This was the first time I have ever purchased from Frost NYC and very happy with the whole experience. I emailed them back and forth asking a ton of questions and they responded back in a timely manner, answering all my questions, and giving me even more details them I knew to even ask. I decided to purchase a Rolex 36mm Datejust with the diamond bezel. The watch was in excellent condition just as they promised it would be. I love my watch and will definitely buy from Frost NYC again. Thank you guys for making it a pleasure to buy online from you."
Eugene R
"All I can say is I’ve never purchased a better quality necklace than from FrostNYC. Nick is a very kind and honest man. The necklace I purchased the second time was I little shorter than I wanted so I sent it back and Nick added to it just like he said he would. Nick and Izzy are the most honest people to do business with. I recommend FrostNYC to anybody. They did just what they said they would. Very impressed with Nick and Izzy."
Gabriel V
"I got a solid 10k Cuban link chain. It’s beautiful and you can feel that it’s an investment. I’m very happy."
"Should have done overnight shipping because the free shipping was agonizing. Once my bracelet came in though it was well worth what I spent I wear it almost everyday besides when I’m doing something different. Will definitely be upgrading in mm in a few months or once it gets beat up enough I was surprised that even my fingers could scratch the 10k gold so might wanna be weary of that. 5 stars for product quality the price is great as well Kohl’s has about 75% more in price for the same products, for the ones I could find to compare to. The site had a pretty broad selection."
"Great quality Great prices 100% recommended"
"Purchased a nice 7.5mm 10k 32gs gold chain. I've had many thru my life since I'm a Gold guy. They made it for me from scratch due to width but it was done and at my door in 5 days. The weight was on and it Shipped safely. It was in a beautiful package. They really took care of me and I will order my next bigger chains asap! Very sceptical about wording gold online when spending 1700.00$ but will recommend all day every day."
"Very pleased with purchase"
"They’re a great site with active customer service"
"The best Birthday gifts ever!"
"Very nice and helpful people!!"
"Beyond your expectations on the quality as well as prices"
"Frost NYC have excellent jewelry and excellent competitive prices"
"Customer service was great they got back to me within 24hr friendly service I purchased there b4 this will be my second chain if your not satisfied with ur purchase they will happily help resolve issue I will be purchasing pendant soon thanks Frost nyc"
"I will say that Frost NYC has great service and the best jewelry on the market. They stand behind there product 100% Anything that you have any issues with, Frost NYC will make it right. On a scale from 1-10 I give them a 10 all the way."
"Perfect and Flawess, the very best in customer service you can ask for. Thank you much Nick."
"My fiance love the bracelet I want to get some other thing but I will be buying more things from you guys thank you so much"
"After reading a bunch of bad reviews online I decided to go to the store and see for myself which I'm glad I did. I bought a beautiful gold cross and 20' chain for my teenage nephew. I think the bad reviewers online were expecting the jewelry to be as big as it looks online-and it's not-if it was, you'd pay 5X's their price. Go by the measurements. I shopped around and Frost had the best prices. I was happy-my nephew is happy-I'd buy from them again."
"Great customer service and my bracelet was very high quality. I’m definitely satisfied with my purchase."
"Very pleased with my purchase.. I just wish it came with an appraisal sheet. That would have been great"
"The gold was flaking off the top. Customer service was very quick to fix the issue and replace the ring."
"Quality chains & pendants"
"Good quality in the jewelry and Better Custumer service!!!"
"Ordered a men's 10k gold chain ,it was gorgeous ! only took 4 work days to get it ! credit was super easy ! thank you Frost NYC !!"
Frost Nyc is rated 4.47 based on 1,313 reviews