Frost Nyc Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Frost Nyc
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
2 - 3 Hours
Prentis C
"I like frost New York because you have so many options right at your fingertips.. they have many different styles choose from. And the service is real good I received my product within 2 days after purchasing it."
Jeffrey P
"Truly incredible quality and outstanding service. I recently purchased a 26" Solid 14k Chain and the quality is impeccable as well as the assistance offered by the staff being that I Was in town for a very short time om vacation. they did everything possible to meet my request. After seeing the Store in person I am at ease knowing the legitimacy and security involved and I am reassured for making any more purchases online until I am able to return to Nyc. 10/10"
"Fast shipping... wonderful item. 30 inch 15.5ml 162grams 14k gold"
"Frost NYC is 100% the best jewelry store I have done business with, and the jewelry quality is beyond compare. Two thumbs up to Frost NYC!!!"
"Very faster💪 And super quality"
"Nice chain fair price !! Fast shipping"
"Fast shipping and nice chain....."
"Chain was exactly what I wanted. Very satisfied, will return."
"Fantastic!"
"Good service"
"Great quality chain at a competitive price! Definitely buying more chains and jewlery from Frost Nyc"
"Incredible customer service, will definitely buy from them again."
"Frost NYC was great got me what I need right on time. I would recommend it to any body. Great price and pristine products"
"Nick was a great help and made sure I got just what I was looking for!"
"Quick and easy. Sweet chain"
"Great service! It was first time for me to order from Japan, Fast delivery, Friendly service. Now, I am thinking about ordering custom jewelry."
"Product was as described and I am happy with my purchase (a large 10k gold cross). Also I spoke with Frost prior to purchase and they worked with me on a discount since it was a bday present. Thanks. Next up I will definitely be buying my bracelet from here."
"Your product are good but your services needs improvement for example I had a problem with a refund from your side and until now I didn’t get my refund because the bank needs a release from your side thank you"
"I was very pleased with the product that i recieved. I will be coming back to buy more soon."
"Great jewelry and service😀"
"I'm writing to say that Frost NYC really help me with my order and went out of there way to maje me happy by getting my order finished and complete in a timely matter. Thank You Frost NYC."
"VERY PLEASED. LOVE MY CROSS N CHAIN. WILL SHOP AGAIN👋👍😀✌"
"Great product. Shipping was faster than expected. Very satisfied customer"
Frost Nyc is rated 4.50 based on 1,023 reviews