Frost Nyc Reviews

Frost Nyc 5 star review on 19th January 2019
Gabriel valdes
Frost Nyc 5 star review on 19th January 2019
My New jewelry spot
Everything was just as advertised. I even had to change my address a couple of times and they were just as friendly. I will purchase from them again.
Good site great quality
Great products, but the service does take a bit to return any messages or concerns. However, being a respectable establishment will do that at times.
Well it seems to be a very good chain so for i have it on my neck every day no change so for i am thinking of buying a another one soon
Love the weight of the gold?
Appreciated
Frost NYC is 100! Great service fast shipping.
My husband loves the Necklace and pendant I purchased for his birthday, It came a little late but I just got creative to make his birthday weekend longer. I plan on another purchase soon
I love my gold chain and I preferred frost NYC to everyone I know
Luv my necklace 💕
Great shopping experience. Quality, fast shipping
Purchased the 22” FIGARO 14k solid gold for my babe and it’s so beautiful! The quality of the chain is gorgeous and he looks so good wearing it. Holidays are coming up in a few months & will definitely shop!
I’m sold on you!
Fast shipping and great quality!
I received great service
Very beautiful and real. Had for a month and still living it!!
First time purchasing from Frost NYC for my Husband's Anniversary gift this year (Franco Bracelet) and I can say I am very pleased. Will purchase other jewerly in the future. Great prices!!
Got this as a birthday gift for my son and he absolutely loved it. Their shipping was on point and arrived when promised. My son loved it so much he saved all his birthday money to make another purchase of his work from them. Will definitely continue to purchase from them.
Frostnyc is the best jewelry company I've ever dealt with. Lots of selection great prices free shipping I can go on for hours I'm so happy with them and will buy and buy again
I ordered a chain and pendant for my Husband and we love it! Great quality, affordable prices and awesome shipping! Definitely would recommend to anyone and will be back soon for more jewelry.
Frost Nyc is rated 4.36 based on 1,640 reviews