Frost Nyc Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
Read Frost Nyc Reviews

The best jeweler in the world!!
I Bought a Miami Cuban chain and I had it at my house in 3 days I haven’t took it off since I got it looks awesome
Great quality and service
I can't believe how good this go looks I got me recommend cross to all my friends to buy from them
Amazing very Happy and so was the Recepiant
Love the chain I got that's why I'm getting a another one from you guys
I want to say thank you for the exceptional service. Great team of experts. I look forward to doing business with Frost NYC again.
I’ve ordered from them several times for my fiancé and he absolutely loves his gold chain necklaces. Amazing experience, fast delivery (even during the busy holiday season) and beautiful packaging. Will definitely continue to order from FrostNYC!!
Very Good Seller and Real 100% gold . I will be happy to spend my money again on Frost NYC .
Visit NYC once a year and always stop at FROST NYC to purchase jewelry. Great selection, lifetime warranty. Nick is very knowledgeable and helpful. A must stop when visiting NYC!!
The team contacted me about my order and is working on correcting the problem. I’m thankful for their costumer service.
My overall experience was perfect. The item came quickly, was packaged perfectly, and was absolutely beautiful. I purchased it as a gift and my husband has not taken the thing off since I bought it for him!
Nice quality pieces.. would definitely do business with Frost again!
People were friendly and efficient.
Had a great experience at your store...will be back for more!...thank you!
Everything About. Frost nyc is wonderful and i love customer service Any questions i had they answered and i didn’t have no problem or no issue With my purchase
As expected good company
Very pleased with my order of the men's bracelet. My son loved it and I loved the price.
Second time ordering a piece from Frost, again 100% satisfied. First was the 14K Cuban necklace, first chain I bought for myself it’s been 2 years and it still looks perfect, shiny & durable. This time around I shopped for a bracelet the 14k Cuban link and again 100% satisfied. I will purchase the rest of my jeweler from frost. 10/10 recommend
Chain i ordered is exactly what i expected and it is beautiful!
Frost Nyc is rated 4.46 based on 1,447 reviews