Frost Nyc Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Frost Nyc
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
Eugene R
"All I can say is I’ve never purchased a better quality necklace than from FrostNYC. Nick is a very kind and honest man. The necklace I purchased the second time was I little shorter than I wanted so I sent it back and Nick added to it just like he said he would. Nick and Izzy are the most honest people to do business with. I recommend FrostNYC to anybody. They did just what they said they would. Very impressed with Nick and Izzy."
Gabriel V
"I got a solid 10k Cuban link chain. It’s beautiful and you can feel that it’s an investment. I’m very happy."
"Got my boyfriend a genuine Cuban Gold necklace for Christmas. Safe to say he absolutely loves it. It’s beautiful, well-made, and even the packaging was stunning. Frost NYC is priced well, has great packaging, and every order arrives on time. Highly recommend."
"Got exactly what I ordered. Great quality product"
"I ordered a chain and pendant Very Satisfied with the quality of the Jewelry"
"Frost NYC is the best jewelry company on the East coast hands down"
"Fast shipping, smooth transaction nice product. I”m very pleased . I love my jewelry."
"Beautiful bracelet and the price was right."
"I brought 2 chains r beautiful very happy with my purchase. Thank u frost nyc. Will buy again"
"Have to say this is my second order, last order wasn't what I expected return policy was explained immediately, was offered a generous store discount on other items from frost l. These guys are all about the service and making coustomers happy. Even if I return item, I will still be a loyal customer because frost keeps it Real"
"Great jewelry. Good customer service 👍 . I recommend frostnyc for real gold jewelry."
"Icy."
"Had a little problem with online order but Nick took care of me very well."
"Ordered a miami cuban chain and it arrived quick. The links were very tight and polished nice. Better than I expected."
"I got earrings from my daughter and she totally loved them just what she wanted and it was quick delivery I have nothing to say bad to say about the experience with this company"
"Bought the Cuban link 10K chain for my bf. I was happy with my buying experience... kudos to Nick for helping me find the perfect gift. My bf is thrilled! Happy customers...we will be back."
"I love my bracelets"
"great customer 😚"
"Good website to buy from if your getting into gold"
"Great experience. Will do business again. My son loves it."
Frost Nyc is rated 4.48 based on 1,149 reviews