Frost Nyc Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
Read Frost Nyc Reviews

Staff was courteous and knowledgeable Quality was good
I ordered a 9” 10k yellow gold 6.5mm mariner bracelet. I accidentally received a 10” 6mm bracelet. I emailed the company to let them know I received the wrong bracelet. I did have a few issues but they replaced my original order with a 7.5mm 9” bracelet and they’re reimbursing me some money back too. Thank you Frost NYC.
Bought a Miami cuban 7.5mm hollow 10k 24in. Chain $1600 looks nice but super light. The picture on website is alot larger then what the actual product is. Ask for an appraisal with my purchase but didn't get one so customer service is ok. Make sure you know exactly what you want before you purchase otherwise you'll be upgrading and wasting your time and money.
Nice chain but could have been a little cheaper in price. And why not 40 % off, it's always 30
At first I had trouble with my product but when I contacted them they responded immediately and took care of the problem. Pleased with my product and the customer service !!!
Great quality items. Great color. Will definitely order again
Very nice gold chain with cross a little smaller then I expected but very nice shipping took about 7 days and was very secure will be purchasing other items soon
Great quality, fast shipping, was exactly as I expected.
Initial issues were completely resolved and we are happy campers. Received watch today and it is absolutely beautiful and in excellent working condition. Staff has worked over and above the call to get our issue resolved and for that they should be rewarded. Both the sales staff and management was involved in the resolution of our unfortunate issue and both were very professional and motivated to bring our purchase to a successful conclusion.
This was my first big jewelry purchase and I'm completely satisfied with this buy. I bought a Jesus piece with the Franco chain. The way the light hits this chain and the way it's designed it's a constant shine. And the diamonds in the pendant is a head turner. I'm already looking for my next order.
Everything went well. I liked the item and it was delivered on time.
My order is good but I thought size was too small
happy with my product, thanks
Everything went good
I brought a few items and never could receive the discounts as advertised !!
Excellent product
Great price!!
I ordered a gold bracelet for my husband for our 30th wedding anniversary. It is truly beautiful! I wish it were smoother, it is just slightly scratchy. Service was great.
Great products no complaints, lots of compliments about my bracelet
The jewelry was great you have excellent jewelry the only thing I can say it’s too slow getting it to your customers I’m sure that to will be better
Frost Nyc is rated 4.47 based on 1,369 reviews