Frost Nyc Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Frost Nyc
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
2 - 3 Hours
Prentis C
"I like frost New York because you have so many options right at your fingertips.. they have many different styles choose from. And the service is real good I received my product within 2 days after purchasing it."
Jeffrey P
"Truly incredible quality and outstanding service. I recently purchased a 26" Solid 14k Chain and the quality is impeccable as well as the assistance offered by the staff being that I Was in town for a very short time om vacation. they did everything possible to meet my request. After seeing the Store in person I am at ease knowing the legitimacy and security involved and I am reassured for making any more purchases online until I am able to return to Nyc. 10/10"
"Fast shipping... wonderful item. 30 inch 15.5ml 162grams 14k gold"
"I was recommended by a co-worker do business with frost NYC. I ordered two different gold nugget rings size 12. service was fairly quick... but because I was impatient and because I live on the west coast and they're on the East Coast, it seemed to take forever.. but it was all good. I was told that their customer service workers were ratchet and rude, but I never experienced any of that."
"The Quality of the jewel very good!! Costumer service excellent,very friendly and professional...plus if you want to upgrade your item ..they made extremely easy the process.."
"Sent me the wrong chain. When I tried to call to get it changed I was met with a robot and answering machines, after finally hearing from a human I was met with attitude but eventually received a shipping label to send back my necklace. So after waiting 2 weeks for my necklace I get to send it back and wait again for the one I ordered. Try to do things right the first time for a good review. Received a call from Frost Nyc in regards to my frustration, after a short conversation I'm pleased with how they handled the mistake. They genuinely cared for my problem and took the nessisary steps to find a solution. I will be returning to shop their in the future because of this. Thank you."
"The jewelry is impeccable. However, the customer service can stand to be improved."
"Pretty much what I expected to receive. Wished they had a 10 inch bracelet."
"I had an issue with my order but the FrostNyc customer service team handled my situation gracefully and responded to my issue and gave me a partial refund for my troubles so im happy about that. May use again for the Christmas holiday."
"Good people i will shopp here again"
"Good quality real gold"
"Phone customer service was excellent..... item pic was sent via text....Shipping was an issue. Chain was not the one I ordered....Was given a $60 off my next purchase.....but I had to call a 2nd day and complain to a manager.. 🤔 cant send a pic then a diffrent item, jewelry shipping is already stressful."
"I bought the Cuban Link 10k gold chain for my husband. It surprised me it was very nice oh, and he really likes it will update as time goes by so far I'm satisfied but dot-dot-dot a gift box would have been nice if one would have came with it."
"Beautiful piece, got a diamond Jesus pendant great craftsmanship... just what the quality of chain they send with it."
"The quality of the jewelry was good and the pricing was nice but I wish the packing was better. The bag it came in was lack luster but other than that everything was excellent."
"Came really fast. I just wish it was a little bigger in size. Overall still happy with my purchase."
"The chain is amazing. Thanks."
"Nice peice supposed to be 27g but only weighs 19.7 g"
"The customer service is great! They respond quickly."
"I really love the piece and I intend on purchasing more items"
"I purchase two 14k gold chain for my husband and his son. My husband love his chain cant wait to buy another one for my husband."
"Great place for shopping for top jewlery but it was one thing that a business man like myself bothered me. As a businessman documentation is important in any contract or transaction. After my purchase they gave me an invoice instead of a receipt because I paid in full and it was incomplete. It did not state a couple of things that is really important. One is that I paid in ful it did not state those exact words on the invoice. The other problem was the invoice was very veg on the information on the jewlery I brought like the weight of the gold content in the jewlery which should be stated in the Certificate of Authenticity. All Jewlery Shop with good creditability should issue a Certificate of Authenticity highlighting the content of the jewlery. It was none given. Whats so amazing is I email before hand asking about this and their was no reply. After a few emails expressing my concerns the corrections where made for the exception of the Certificate of Authenticity. Also, I went to purchase a jewlery I saw on their website it turns out when I arrived they did not have the mens bracelet I wanted with a particular clasp. Instead of posting saying they where out of that particular bracelet with that clasp I ended buying a rather nice one with a different clasp but anyway all is well and I happy with the one I got. Needs much improvement on customer service especially for out of state customers."
Frost Nyc is rated 4.50 based on 1,023 reviews