Frost Nyc Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
Matt S
"This was the first time I have ever purchased from Frost NYC and very happy with the whole experience. I emailed them back and forth asking a ton of questions and they responded back in a timely manner, answering all my questions, and giving me even more details them I knew to even ask. I decided to purchase a Rolex 36mm Datejust with the diamond bezel. The watch was in excellent condition just as they promised it would be. I love my watch and will definitely buy from Frost NYC again. Thank you guys for making it a pleasure to buy online from you."
Eugene R
"All I can say is I’ve never purchased a better quality necklace than from FrostNYC. Nick is a very kind and honest man. The necklace I purchased the second time was I little shorter than I wanted so I sent it back and Nick added to it just like he said he would. Nick and Izzy are the most honest people to do business with. I recommend FrostNYC to anybody. They did just what they said they would. Very impressed with Nick and Izzy."
Gabriel V
"I got a solid 10k Cuban link chain. It’s beautiful and you can feel that it’s an investment. I’m very happy."
"Everything went well. I liked the item and it was delivered on time."
"My order is good but I thought size was too small"
"happy with my product, thanks"
"Everything went good"
"I brought a few items and never could receive the discounts as advertised !!"
"Excellent product"
"Great price!!"
"I ordered a gold bracelet for my husband for our 30th wedding anniversary. It is truly beautiful! I wish it were smoother, it is just slightly scratchy. Service was great."
"Great products no complaints, lots of compliments about my bracelet"
"The jewelry was great you have excellent jewelry the only thing I can say it’s too slow getting it to your customers I’m sure that to will be better"
"Great selection and customizable options. Will definitely purchase another item from them"
"Frost NYC. Go over and behind to make sure all customers are satisfied. Thank you for the communication"
"Very pleased with product. Will order again."
"Respect the product quality and the customer service."
"Purshased a chain & cross on 3/9/19 order # 24342. Was not satisfied & called & talked to Betty on3/15/19 to return for a refund. Sent back UPS 3/19/19 . My Chase credit card shows the charge of $205 still remains? I will call today to clear this charge. Thank you Pete Salerno"
"I paid off my necklace in less than 7 months, and it came in a decent timed manner after I finished paying for it, my overall opinion would have to be that this company is really looking out for its customers.!"
"I have bought a cross chain from Frost Nyc. First they didn't send it on time, I have got it in the very last minut after contacted them. Then they send me different one without to ask me ,said that they don't stock it anymore .They did offer me 20 dolars to keep it or to send it back within two week ,but I was away for two weeks,I explained it to them but stil same conditions. After all of this I have to pay tax because I live in UK. First letter show that I need to pay almost same with the chain price.After contacted everybody so many times and getting mad before my holiday the wrong chain arives. Back from my holiday found a letter from the tax office asking me to pay half price of the chain. Now i have to pay more and keep the wrong chain.😔Very disapointed,I didn't expect this after readig all good reviews. Finally they have been very kind and offered me 100 dolars to keep the chain or to send it back without to pay the return postage.For this I have to increase the stars to four! Happy at the end!😃"
We do apologize that you were not happy with our service we do see that we have reached out multiple times to help rectify this issue for you with no success. We are very sorry that you were not happy with the item that you ordered, it seems that it was a fulfillment error. We did offer you a partial reimbursement to keep the item or you may have returned it within our 15 day return policy. Also please note that we have no control over duties and fees that you may have been charged as that is up to your local government. Please contact us at your earliest convenience and we will be more than happy to rectify this issue for you; our number is 888-485-1061.
"I love the way you all handle business and great quality products I've sent several ppl your way."
"Got the 14k white gold 22' dog tag chain has decent weight looks iced out... haven't had it appraised or looked at and I'm no expert but I'll put up a pic"
"Ay.. I have no complaints. I just wish that Frost New York had a white gold dog tag that I could purchase that was within my price rang."
Frost Nyc is rated 4.47 based on 1,313 reviews