Frost Nyc Reviews

of reviewers recommend Frost Nyc
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Frost Nyc Reviews

My fiance loved the cuban link & bracelet

He just wished the chain was longer and the bracelet needs to b takin in.
But over HE IS VERY SATISFIED
Great customer service. Customer service was polite and friendly. They were very helpful when the wrong chain was delivered and guide us through the process of returning it and getting the correct chains as quickly as possible.
I’m satisfied. got exactly what I wanted I’ll recommend frost nyc to is friend
My boyfriend loves the ring now. He was a lil skeptical at first thou. Very durable and was a good price for a ring. Just wish I would’ve sized it better, it only fits on his pinky finger.
So far. So good. Happy with product. Lots of compliments
Great options and good quality chains. Shipping was good and I even paid with partial.ly for the “layaway” option. Customer service was just okay.
Good products at nice prices
My chain took a little long to get to me but that was probably cause of COVID. Other then that I got nothing bad to say. 8/10
Let me start by saying that I loved the ring. it was slightly different than pictured and the 14K stamp wasn't visible but the quality was good. The only issue was when I purchased it, I got a ship date but 3 days after the ship date, I never got confirmation that it had actually shipped. I chatted the company for tracking info and it wasn't until then that I was told the ring was actually out of stock and back ordered for another few weeks. They did offer $30 credit for the delay but I had to contact them 3 times for the credit to be issued and I didn't get the credit until almost 2 months after the order shipped.
The pendant itself is good. My only issue is with the chain really, it is very poor quality. But since it wasn't the main order I don't really care that much about it although would have been nice to get a better chain nevertheless.
Love the chain.. nice size and length (24").. looks good and gets the job done.
my favorite look with the chain is, it can be seen on either side when worn (diamond cut or regular).
minus the 1 star for being a little light (that's to be expected) and shipping delays during the covid out break. but Betty was solid throughout the process
I was disappointed when my original order was not what I ordered. The item was returned and Frost NYC redeemed themselves by redoing the order.
I love my chain love the price
Needs more pics of how the the jewelry actually is before being purchased other than that good quality gold
Revised* I received a call from Frost NYC, I spoke w Izzy which was very nice and willing to assist. Thanks for following up
Chain wasn’t what I expected but I didn’t read the details correctly but it is still good quality of gold.
I bought a yellow gold aquamarine ring for mens it is a nice piece but stone fell out with in a month
What I bought was excellent however the length of time to get it was too long.
Quality product very nice. Working on a design for Charm
I appreciate doing business with you guys! And looking to do more business with you in the future!!
Frost Nyc is rated 4.44 based on 1,674 reviews