Frost Nyc Reviews

Frost Nyc 5 star review on 19th January 2019
Gabriel valdes
Frost Nyc 5 star review on 19th January 2019
More Photos & Videos
Good products at nice prices
My chain took a little long to get to me but that was probably cause of COVID. Other then that I got nothing bad to say. 8/10
Let me start by saying that I loved the ring. it was slightly different than pictured and the 14K stamp wasn't visible but the quality was good. The only issue was when I purchased it, I got a ship date but 3 days after the ship date, I never got confirmation that it had actually shipped. I chatted the company for tracking info and it wasn't until then that I was told the ring was actually out of stock and back ordered for another few weeks. They did offer $30 credit for the delay but I had to contact them 3 times for the credit to be issued and I didn't get the credit until almost 2 months after the order shipped.
The pendant itself is good. My only issue is with the chain really, it is very poor quality. But since it wasn't the main order I don't really care that much about it although would have been nice to get a better chain nevertheless.
Love the chain.. nice size and length (24").. looks good and gets the job done.
my favorite look with the chain is, it can be seen on either side when worn (diamond cut or regular).
minus the 1 star for being a little light (that's to be expected) and shipping delays during the covid out break. but Betty was solid throughout the process
I was disappointed when my original order was not what I ordered. The item was returned and Frost NYC redeemed themselves by redoing the order.
I love my chain love the price
Needs more pics of how the the jewelry actually is before being purchased other than that good quality gold
Revised* I received a call from Frost NYC, I spoke w Izzy which was very nice and willing to assist. Thanks for following up
Chain wasn’t what I expected but I didn’t read the details correctly but it is still good quality of gold.
I bought a yellow gold aquamarine ring for mens it is a nice piece but stone fell out with in a month
What I bought was excellent however the length of time to get it was too long.
Quality product very nice. Working on a design for Charm
I appreciate doing business with you guys! And looking to do more business with you in the future!!
Got here fast and it is real
Product arrived fast. Quality seems great so far
Recently purchased a chain for my grandson. The chain arrived a little late however the quality of the chain by far, made up for the wait. I would probably order from Frost NYC again.
I received my diamond cut Cuban chain and for the most part I was happy. I was a bit disappointed I didn’t receive the appraisal when I had called and asked for one.
I bought a ring for my husband and he loved it. I was very happy with how 8t looks. I was a little worried at first because I order online and never received an email for conformation but finally it came.
Product as described. Very pleased