Frost Nyc Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
Read Frost Nyc Reviews

Got here fast and it is real
Product arrived fast. Quality seems great so far
Recently purchased a chain for my grandson. The chain arrived a little late however the quality of the chain by far, made up for the wait. I would probably order from Frost NYC again.
I received my diamond cut Cuban chain and for the most part I was happy. I was a bit disappointed I didn’t receive the appraisal when I had called and asked for one.
I bought a ring for my husband and he loved it. I was very happy with how 8t looks. I was a little worried at first because I order online and never received an email for conformation but finally it came.
Product as described. Very pleased
I had bought a chain in a bracelet I'm very satisfied with the chain I'm not satisfied with the bracelet it already broke it's very cheap but frost contacted me and told me they would repair it for free that there was a lifetime warranty on both products
I was very pleased with my purchase.
I ordered a bracelet from Frost NYC I’m November and received it on time. Unfortunately my boyfriend wanted something different so I returned it. The refund took a little while to process but I eventually got it. They are a little slow in responding to emails but the quality of the jewelry is good.
I will say that they have great customer service and when we had last minute changes they did it with no problem however I’m not a big fan of the quality but it was a gift for my husband and he likes it so that’s all that matter it does not look like the pictures on the website
happy with customer service
Products were as advertised and are great quality no issues there. Called and had to speak to customer service for a few inquiries and everyone was always nice. Only knock/issue and reason why I cant give a very good review is I paid $14.99 for 2 day shipping and it took a week and half to arrive and I live in Brooklyn. 😕
I really like my iced out cuban and I wear it a good bit but here recently a few diamonds have fell out
Satisfied with my purchase the gold is beautiful and vibrant and I received many compliments thus far.
I bought my son his first set of jewelry here online. I bought him two 10k gold bracelets and he loves them. One of the bracelets (Cuban link ID bracelet) was very small. I thought it was going to be bigger from the picture. I also put in the customize box to have it engraved and it wasn't. I emailed the company twice, DM them on IG and no answer, and after trying to contact them via live chat 3xs. I finally was able to contact someone. The bracelet didn't get engraved. Shipping was pretty fast to be honest. That's why I gave them a 4 stars. Communication needs to be improved and the bracelet wasn't engraved (even though on the receipt it said it was supposed to be), and one of the bracelets was very small.
The produce was fine but when I called the customer service line to process a return for a more expensive item, (I wanted the chain longer) .. they couldn’t hell me... they took my info and told me someone would contact me and they never did. Headache waiting to happen so I decided to wait until I got to NY so I can just go to the store and make and upgrade since they offer this option.
Sweet dood 🤙
It was a pleasure doing business.
Loved the item! Bought a bracelet as a gift and it came exactly on time! Very professional team... I definitely recommend
I like the product that I purchased. I was very satisfied. Will order again.
Frost Nyc is rated 4.45 based on 1,498 reviews