Frost Nyc Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
Read Frost Nyc Reviews

I had bought a chain in a bracelet I'm very satisfied with the chain I'm not satisfied with the bracelet it already broke it's very cheap but frost contacted me and told me they would repair it for free that there was a lifetime warranty on both products
I was very pleased with my purchase.
I ordered a bracelet from Frost NYC I’m November and received it on time. Unfortunately my boyfriend wanted something different so I returned it. The refund took a little while to process but I eventually got it. They are a little slow in responding to emails but the quality of the jewelry is good.
I will say that they have great customer service and when we had last minute changes they did it with no problem however I’m not a big fan of the quality but it was a gift for my husband and he likes it so that’s all that matter it does not look like the pictures on the website
happy with customer service
Products were as advertised and are great quality no issues there. Called and had to speak to customer service for a few inquiries and everyone was always nice. Only knock/issue and reason why I cant give a very good review is I paid $14.99 for 2 day shipping and it took a week and half to arrive and I live in Brooklyn. 😕
I really like my iced out cuban and I wear it a good bit but here recently a few diamonds have fell out
Satisfied with my purchase the gold is beautiful and vibrant and I received many compliments thus far.
I bought my son his first set of jewelry here online. I bought him two 10k gold bracelets and he loves them. One of the bracelets (Cuban link ID bracelet) was very small. I thought it was going to be bigger from the picture. I also put in the customize box to have it engraved and it wasn't. I emailed the company twice, DM them on IG and no answer, and after trying to contact them via live chat 3xs. I finally was able to contact someone. The bracelet didn't get engraved. Shipping was pretty fast to be honest. That's why I gave them a 4 stars. Communication needs to be improved and the bracelet wasn't engraved (even though on the receipt it said it was supposed to be), and one of the bracelets was very small.
The produce was fine but when I called the customer service line to process a return for a more expensive item, (I wanted the chain longer) .. they couldn’t hell me... they took my info and told me someone would contact me and they never did. Headache waiting to happen so I decided to wait until I got to NY so I can just go to the store and make and upgrade since they offer this option.
Sweet dood 🤙
It was a pleasure doing business.
Loved the item! Bought a bracelet as a gift and it came exactly on time! Very professional team... I definitely recommend
I like the product that I purchased. I was very satisfied. Will order again.
I had purchased a bracelet for my husband but when I seen it, it was way too small. Small in not being more wider or thicker then I thought. It looked like it was for me. I wanted to get him something for his birthday but was on a budget. I don’t make those big dollars like some people but still, just so darn small. Oh we’ll. Beautiful and very secure, That I can say is good.
Staff was courteous and knowledgeable Quality was good
I ordered a 9” 10k yellow gold 6.5mm mariner bracelet. I accidentally received a 10” 6mm bracelet. I emailed the company to let them know I received the wrong bracelet. I did have a few issues but they replaced my original order with a 7.5mm 9” bracelet and they’re reimbursing me some money back too. Thank you Frost NYC.
Bought a Miami cuban 7.5mm hollow 10k 24in. Chain $1600 looks nice but super light. The picture on website is alot larger then what the actual product is. Ask for an appraisal with my purchase but didn't get one so customer service is ok. Make sure you know exactly what you want before you purchase otherwise you'll be upgrading and wasting your time and money.
Nice chain but could have been a little cheaper in price. And why not 40 % off, it's always 30
At first I had trouble with my product but when I contacted them they responded immediately and took care of the problem. Pleased with my product and the customer service !!!
Frost Nyc is rated 4.46 based on 1,447 reviews