Frost Nyc Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Frost Nyc
Under an hour
Jose V
"Very happy costumer. Will purchase again very soon"
Tanisha S
"Purchased item on Sunday received by Wednesday very satisfied."
Prentis C
"I like frost New York because you have so many options right at your fingertips.. they have many different styles choose from. And the service is real good I received my product within 2 days after purchasing it."
"No problem with the item I bought love it and worth every penny. I ordered and thought I was going to get a free watch per promo but didn’t get it I have been messaging Frost nyc since and have not gotten a word back or nothing"
"Good quality. Fast service what more you want!?"
"Ordered some jewelry online! Met my expectations and was delivered promptly!"
"Good service"
"Your prices are first rate. Your customer service does it's job. But when I send an e-mail requesting a return, and my money back, crdited to me. That's what I mean, not telling me, about I can order another one, particularly when the one I ordered is not the correct length. Hence the reason I asked if they read my e-mail request. The proper action would have been to give me various option including give me my money back. I did get the action I requested the 2nd time around."
"great customer service."
"I was recommended by a co-worker do business with frost NYC. I ordered two different gold nugget rings size 12. service was fairly quick... but because I was impatient and because I live on the west coast and they're on the East Coast, it seemed to take forever.. but it was all good. I was told that their customer service workers were ratchet and rude, but I never experienced any of that."
"The Quality of the jewel very good!! Costumer service excellent,very friendly and professional...plus if you want to upgrade your item ..they made extremely easy the process.."
"Sent me the wrong chain. When I tried to call to get it changed I was met with a robot and answering machines, after finally hearing from a human I was met with attitude but eventually received a shipping label to send back my necklace. So after waiting 2 weeks for my necklace I get to send it back and wait again for the one I ordered. Try to do things right the first time for a good review. Received a call from Frost Nyc in regards to my frustration, after a short conversation I'm pleased with how they handled the mistake. They genuinely cared for my problem and took the nessisary steps to find a solution. I will be returning to shop their in the future because of this. Thank you."
"The jewelry is impeccable. However, the customer service can stand to be improved."
"Pretty much what I expected to receive. Wished they had a 10 inch bracelet."
"I had an issue with my order but the FrostNyc customer service team handled my situation gracefully and responded to my issue and gave me a partial refund for my troubles so im happy about that. May use again for the Christmas holiday."
"Good people i will shopp here again"
"Good quality real gold"
"Phone customer service was excellent..... item pic was sent via text....Shipping was an issue. Chain was not the one I ordered....Was given a $60 off my next purchase.....but I had to call a 2nd day and complain to a manager.. 🤔 cant send a pic then a diffrent item, jewelry shipping is already stressful."
"I bought the Cuban Link 10k gold chain for my husband. It surprised me it was very nice oh, and he really likes it will update as time goes by so far I'm satisfied but dot-dot-dot a gift box would have been nice if one would have came with it."
"Beautiful piece, got a diamond Jesus pendant great craftsmanship... just what the quality of chain they send with it."
"The quality of the jewelry was good and the pricing was nice but I wish the packing was better. The bag it came in was lack luster but other than that everything was excellent."
"Came really fast. I just wish it was a little bigger in size. Overall still happy with my purchase."
Frost Nyc is rated 4.49 based on 1,071 reviews