Frost Nyc Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Frost Nyc
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
Eugene R
"All I can say is I’ve never purchased a better quality necklace than from FrostNYC. Nick is a very kind and honest man. The necklace I purchased the second time was I little shorter than I wanted so I sent it back and Nick added to it just like he said he would. Nick and Izzy are the most honest people to do business with. I recommend FrostNYC to anybody. They did just what they said they would. Very impressed with Nick and Izzy."
Gabriel V
"I got a solid 10k Cuban link chain. It’s beautiful and you can feel that it’s an investment. I’m very happy."
"Got my boyfriend a genuine Cuban Gold necklace for Christmas. Safe to say he absolutely loves it. It’s beautiful, well-made, and even the packaging was stunning. Frost NYC is priced well, has great packaging, and every order arrives on time. Highly recommend."
"Customer service was able to handle my request and fix the situation. I am satisfied with the service I received."
"I went through zibby for fianacing I pd off my buy out on 01/28/19 and zibby is telling me that a pymt due 02/6/19 originated from frost nyc I own my purchase"
"Great custumer service!!"
"Frost NYC management contact me about issue I have going on with my rings being underweight and has offered to reimburse me the difference. Thank you NYC for having great customer service"
"Beautiful gold would buy from them again anytime"
"FROST NYC HAS BEEN VERY GOOD AND WILL RECOMMED THEM HIGHLY HAD GOT A WATCH FOR MY SON FOR HIS GRADUATION WAS REAL GOOD AND ONE FOR MY WIFE AND BOTH HAVE BEEN AS PROMISED - ESPECIAL KUDOS TO THEIR MAMAGER NICK - THANK YOU GUYS"
"Overall I haven’t had any problems with the items other than them appearing bigger online than when I actually received them"
"Thanks NYC"
"Didn't get the exact ring I ordered, but the one that was sent was still nice. They didn't really try to attempt to fix this, but it's ok at this point. I will probably have to physically come to the store next time if I want to make a purchase. Thanks"
"The item I purchased is beautiful but much smaller than pictured on the website. My daughter still loved it."
"No problem with the item I bought love it and worth every penny. I ordered and thought I was going to get a free watch per promo but didn’t get it I have been messaging Frost nyc since and have not gotten a word back or nothing"
"Send an email for my order becuase my braclet came in out of shape. Like bent or something. Still waiting for my return lable!!!"
"Good quality. Fast service what more you want!?"
"Ordered some jewelry online! Met my expectations and was delivered promptly!"
"Good service"
"Your prices are first rate. Your customer service does it's job. But when I send an e-mail requesting a return, and my money back, crdited to me. That's what I mean, not telling me, about I can order another one, particularly when the one I ordered is not the correct length. Hence the reason I asked if they read my e-mail request. The proper action would have been to give me various option including give me my money back. I did get the action I requested the 2nd time around."
"I like frost New York because you have so many options right at your fingertips.. they have many different styles choose from. And the service is real good I received my product within 2 days after purchasing it."
"great customer service."
"I was recommended by a co-worker do business with frost NYC. I ordered two different gold nugget rings size 12. service was fairly quick... but because I was impatient and because I live on the west coast and they're on the East Coast, it seemed to take forever.. but it was all good. I was told that their customer service workers were ratchet and rude, but I never experienced any of that."
"The Quality of the jewel very good!! Costumer service excellent,very friendly and professional...plus if you want to upgrade your item ..they made extremely easy the process.."
Frost Nyc is rated 4.48 based on 1,149 reviews