Frost Nyc Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
Read Frost Nyc Reviews

This website had some good reviews on it. It also has some great products. However be warned, they will try to get over on you. I ordered a 30 inch 5.5mm rope which was suppose to weigh 24grams. It felt a little light after wearing for a couple days. I purchased a scale for weighing jewelry. It came out that my chain was 7grams short. Now 7 grams is about 29% of the total weight of what it was suppose to weigh. I then emailed this company, they came back with 2 options and I'm going to copy + paste their response, " Hi Jesse, As all of our chains are custom made there maybe slight differences int he weight. the weights you see online are all an approximation. We can offer you 2 options; we are able to offer you a credit of $125 towards your next purchase or you may send the item back and we are able to send you the correct weight. " They wanted to credit me $125 for 7grams. 7 grams of 24 is 29%... 29% of $1,000( $1,000which is the price of my chain) equals $290. So I don't see how they want to credit me $125 on my next purchase when I'm missing $290 worth of gold/weight from my chain. I ended up sending my chain back in hopes that it comes back with the correct weight.
Your service is good , But Your jewelry is very cheap, regardng purchase of gold Necklace with cross . I wanted to purchase a used rolex watch. I am concerned about the lack of quality purchased I experienced. I few hundred dollars is one thing, thousands of dollars is another..
My first experience with purchasing a ring from you guys wasn't a good one I ordered one ring they sent out another type of ring when I called customer service to inform them they told me the ring I originally ordered was out of stock so they sent me out what they wanted me to have. Which was the wrong thing to do. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was told they all went to a jewelry convention. So I was very displeased and unsatisfied with the service that I was rendered and it was also my boyfriend's birthday and I had nothing to give him. I return the ring to pick out another 1 to be charged additional price
I purchased a diamond bracelet from their website and was then told that i would receive it within seven business days. Then , a week later that it wasn't available. AFTER FINALLY TALKING WITH SOMEONE IN CUSTOMER SERVICE. I was told that they were going to send me something for me to wear until it comes available in 2 weeks. Upon receiving their substitute bracelet my first thought was (HOW CHEAP IT LOOKED) !. So I'm going to give them another week before i pursue legal matters. Their website shows a lot of beautiful jewelry , that i would love to have. Its really disappointing that its come to this. But I'm not going to let 2500.00 dollars just walk away ! .
I’ve purchased jewelry from some of the very upscale jewelry stores. I was very disappointed in my purchase from Frost NYC. I feel they mis-represented themselves and the merchandise that they sell. I was very inclined to return the purchase for it was rather pricey at $800. The piece of jewelry I purchased at best is worth $300. I’m keeping it as a lesson learned to never purchase jewelry over the internet again. On the left is Frost NYC on the right is a piece I’ve had for years. The piece I bought from Frost is represented as solid. LOL!
Ordered 2 pendants w/ chains and 2 gold nugget rings. The rings were great but I did not receive the correct pendants and I would not recommend anyone order from here. You’d probably be better off going in person. Also a thing I noticed after I bought the jewelry is that the photos they post on their website are clearly photoshopped pictures of the jewelry on some model and the reuse the same background for their jewelry photos so that’s probably why they aren’t reliable with delivering the product you see in the pictures. DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE ITS A WASTE OF TIME. A small update; their jewelry is cheap and flimsy. DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE if there is one review you should listen to it’s this one. This is a shady company hidden behind countless good reviews that don’t actually review anything. There are various complaints other than mine of people not receiving the correct items. Seem like this company does not care about its service and would rather just take your money and send you some cheap substitute with the hope you don’t say anything.
My jewelry was fake
I got a solid 10k Cuban link chain. It’s beautiful and you can feel that it’s an investment. I’m very happy.
When I received my chain in the mail, I put it on for about 30 minutes, removed it to put away and the clasp broke apart after my first time removing it. I HAD THE CHAIN FOR 45 MINUTES UNTIL THE CLASP BROKE. I went to another retailer to repair the clasp because i didn’t want the same low quality clasp. I am very unsatisfied and it’s sad because I wanted to shop with you again until my chain broke within the hour of receiving it. If you as a company want my business I will need some type of compensation for the inconvenience and poor craftsmanship.
We have reached out to the customer numerous times via phone and email to assist the customer with this issue and never received a response. We offer lifetime maintenance on all of our jewelry at no additional cost to our customers. We can be reached at 888-485-1061 if there are any further questions or concerns.
I received my order on time it was just what I expected
Bought a chain wasnt right whats so ever so i sent it back. They recived it and i still havent recived my money back. I was very disappointed with everything. Wont shop there again
Long story short I'm never going to buy anything from here again, my whole experience was complete BS
I bought the big lion head 10k, I had some authenticity issues! But I have since spoke to one of the NYC customer service representatives and she told me they are going to make it right! So far it’s been about a week and I have yet to hear back from them so I will let you guys know how it goes. And see if they make it RIGHT... really I had a horrible experience with my Jewelry so far but I hope and will pray it was all a misunderstanding... Will keep you updated 10/30/2019 Sebastian Cerda
We do apologize that you are not happy with our service. After looking further into your order we see that we contacted you and advised that acid testing is not the correct way to test for gold purity and those that use that method are normally not a legitimate or reputable jewelry store. The correct way to test for gold purity is using an electric gun that will advise the purity of the gold which in your case is 10K and it will appear to be 41.7% purity and can be done at any legitimate jewelry repair shop, gold smith or jewelry appraisal company. We have also advised that as we do appreciate you as a customer we would let you exchange the items. We have contacted you multiple times via phone and email to assist you with the exchange and have not received a response. We would appreciate if you could please reach out to us to make this right by you as customer service is our number one priority. You may contact us at 888-485-1061.

Sales Manager
If there was anyway to give No Stars, then I would. This business is absolutely RIDICULOUS. So I ordered their herringbone necklace for $200 (a total waste of my money) and when it finally did come, it was way too small. Now, I wouldn’t have been so upset if the picture wasn’t so misleading. The picture of the product was far larger than what I received. So, after numerous attempts, I got a hold of them. When I did, I told them the situation, and told them that I wanted my $200 back, but the person on the other line kept attempting to sell me another product. I was already annoyed, and this didn’t help. So, the person told me that they would send me an email on how to send the necklace back. Three days later, they sent the email, and I sent it back to them. It took around a week for them to even get it back, and when they did, I had to call them to question when the refund would be processed. So they told me it would take almost a week. So, I waited, and waited, and waited. I called them again around two weeks later, and they told me the refund would be back on my card by Monday or Tuesday. So, I waited again, and still NOTHING. so I waited until Saturday, and called them again. They told me the money would take three days to get my refund. I waited FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME! And finally got sick of it. Then; every time I called, they wouldn’t answer! This aggravated me to the point of no going back. So, I finally emailed them, and then they sent a message saying my refund was back on my card. But when I checked, NOTHING WAS THERE. then I contacted them again last night, and finally it’s back on my card. So after all of this, I can officially say FrostNYC is the worst jewelry market out there. I regret ever even witnessing their website. Please take all of this into consideration before you spend your hard earned money on this fraud.
Service sucks, refund policy sucks, items you shipped sucked, you guys SUCK.
We have attempted to contact you via telephone and email and have not been successful. We do apologize if you were not happy with our service. We would be more than happy to help resolve whatever concerns you may have. You may contact us at 888-485-1061. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Sales Manager
All I can say is I’ve never purchased a better quality necklace than from FrostNYC. Nick is a very kind and honest man. The necklace I purchased the second time was I little shorter than I wanted so I sent it back and Nick added to it just like he said he would. Nick and Izzy are the most honest people to do business with. I recommend FrostNYC to anybody. They did just what they said they would. Very impressed with Nick and Izzy.
Very disappointed as we didnt get what we ordered & now having a problem getting what we ordered from Customer Service. Would never.buy anything from this company again.
I was very disappointed in the packaging I mean imagine opening a gift of jewelry in a plastic bag! You should always send your jewelry in gift boxes if you spend over 100 bucks. That was hella cheesy to send it like that. Plus your actual jewelry cost is way to high for the disappointing way you sent it!
I feel like a big jerk and made a mistake when measuring my chain. I took it to a jeweler this morning and it is indeed 4.5mm as advertised. Changing my review to five stars and I will be using Frost again to upgrade my chain hopefully within a year. My recommendation for other buyers is that please do not measure your chains MM yourself. Take it to a local jeweler for accurate measurement. Frost is legit, the Jeweler also tested the Karat with one of those guns instead of the scratch test and it is indeed 14-karat. If you're in the market for a chain they are legitimate. Sorry for the original review FrostNYC.
Very nice, I wear it everyday. Will be buying more from them.
Thank you for a nice review. We hope you enjoy your bracelet!
Frost Nyc is rated 4.46 based on 1,389 reviews