Frost Nyc Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Frost Nyc
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
Jose V
"Very happy costumer. Will purchase again very soon"
Tanisha S
"Purchased item on Sunday received by Wednesday very satisfied."
Prentis C
"I like frost New York because you have so many options right at your fingertips.. they have many different styles choose from. And the service is real good I received my product within 2 days after purchasing it."
"This website had some good reviews on it. It also has some great products. However be warned, they will try to get over on you. I ordered a 30 inch 5.5mm rope which was suppose to weigh 24grams. It felt a little light after wearing for a couple days. I purchased a scale for weighing jewelry. It came out that my chain was 7grams short. Now 7 grams is about 29% of the total weight of what it was suppose to weigh. I then emailed this company, they came back with 2 options and I'm going to copy + paste their response, " Hi Jesse, As all of our chains are custom made there maybe slight differences int he weight. the weights you see online are all an approximation. We can offer you 2 options; we are able to offer you a credit of $125 towards your next purchase or you may send the item back and we are able to send you the correct weight. " They wanted to credit me $125 for 7grams. 7 grams of 24 is 29%... 29% of $1,000( $1,000which is the price of my chain) equals $290. So I don't see how they want to credit me $125 on my next purchase when I'm missing $290 worth of gold/weight from my chain. I ended up sending my chain back in hopes that it comes back with the correct weight."
"Your service is good , But Your jewelry is very cheap, regardng purchase of gold Necklace with cross . I wanted to purchase a used rolex watch. I am concerned about the lack of quality purchased I experienced. I few hundred dollars is one thing, thousands of dollars is another.."
"My first experience with purchasing a ring from you guys wasn't a good one I ordered one ring they sent out another type of ring when I called customer service to inform them they told me the ring I originally ordered was out of stock so they sent me out what they wanted me to have. Which was the wrong thing to do. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was told they all went to a jewelry convention. So I was very displeased and unsatisfied with the service that I was rendered and it was also my boyfriend's birthday and I had nothing to give him. I return the ring to pick out another 1 to be charged additional price"
"I purchased a diamond bracelet from their website and was then told that i would receive it within seven business days. Then , a week later that it wasn't available. AFTER FINALLY TALKING WITH SOMEONE IN CUSTOMER SERVICE. I was told that they were going to send me something for me to wear until it comes available in 2 weeks. Upon receiving their substitute bracelet my first thought was (HOW CHEAP IT LOOKED) !. So I'm going to give them another week before i pursue legal matters. Their website shows a lot of beautiful jewelry , that i would love to have. Its really disappointing that its come to this. But I'm not going to let 2500.00 dollars just walk away ! ."
"I’ve purchased jewelry from some of the very upscale jewelry stores. I was very disappointed in my purchase from Frost NYC. I feel they mis-represented themselves and the merchandise that they sell. I was very inclined to return the purchase for it was rather pricey at $800. The piece of jewelry I purchased at best is worth $300. I’m keeping it as a lesson learned to never purchase jewelry over the internet again. On the left is Frost NYC on the right is a piece I’ve had for years. The piece I bought from Frost is represented as solid. LOL!"
"Ordered 2 pendants w/ chains and 2 gold nugget rings. The rings were great but I did not receive the correct pendants and I would not recommend anyone order from here. You’d probably be better off going in person. Also a thing I noticed after I bought the jewelry is that the photos they post on their website are clearly photoshopped pictures of the jewelry on some model and the reuse the same background for their jewelry photos so that’s probably why they aren’t reliable with delivering the product you see in the pictures. DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE ITS A WASTE OF TIME. A small update; their jewelry is cheap and flimsy. DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE if there is one review you should listen to it’s this one. This is a shady company hidden behind countless good reviews that don’t actually review anything. There are various complaints other than mine of people not receiving the correct items. Seem like this company does not care about its service and would rather just take your money and send you some cheap substitute with the hope you don’t say anything."
"When I received my chain in the mail, I put it on for about 30 minutes, removed it to put away and the clasp broke apart after my first time removing it. I HAD THE CHAIN FOR 45 MINUTES UNTIL THE CLASP BROKE. I went to another retailer to repair the clasp because i didn’t want the same low quality clasp. I am very unsatisfied and it’s sad because I wanted to shop with you again until my chain broke within the hour of receiving it. If you as a company want my business I will need some type of compensation for the inconvenience and poor craftsmanship."
We have reached out to the customer numerous times via phone and email to assist the customer with this issue and never received a response. We offer lifetime maintenance on all of our jewelry at no additional cost to our customers. We can be reached at 888-485-1061 if there are any further questions or concerns.
"Long story short I'm never going to buy anything from here again, my whole experience was complete BS"
"I feel like a big jerk and made a mistake when measuring my chain. I took it to a jeweler this morning and it is indeed 4.5mm as advertised. Changing my review to five stars and I will be using Frost again to upgrade my chain hopefully within a year. My recommendation for other buyers is that please do not measure your chains MM yourself. Take it to a local jeweler for accurate measurement. Frost is legit, the Jeweler also tested the Karat with one of those guns instead of the scratch test and it is indeed 14-karat. If you're in the market for a chain they are legitimate. Sorry for the original review FrostNYC."
"I received my order on time it was just what I expected"
"After receiving my item for only 3 days one of the links on the chain completely broke off after only one wear. I'm convinced that this was product isn't real and it's not actually 10k. I'm overly disappointed and wouldn't recommend anyone to purchase an item from Frost NYC"
"Bought a chain wasnt right whats so ever so i sent it back. They recived it and i still havent recived my money back. I was very disappointed with everything. Wont shop there again"
"Send an email for my order becuase my braclet came in out of shape. Like bent or something. Still waiting for my return lable!!!"
"Didn't recevied item in a timely manner. was given the run around each time I called was given a different story finaly talked to a sales lady(Jayla) that was very helpful and gave me the true reason why hadn't received my item that it was not in stock and that they could send me a diffrent size and when the correct size came in I could return the other one. Waiting on response to adjust Payment amount. Decide to keep the one I received my son really like it. The merchandise is good. Customer service is poor."
"Truly incredible quality and outstanding service. I recently purchased a 26" Solid 14k Chain and the quality is impeccable as well as the assistance offered by the staff being that I Was in town for a very short time om vacation. they did everything possible to meet my request. After seeing the Store in person I am at ease knowing the legitimacy and security involved and I am reassured for making any more purchases online until I am able to return to Nyc. 10/10"
"Real flava love it dropped about 1500 between both. But I would've liked for the ruby charm to have a 10k stamp on the back of it,other then that,awesome. Will buy more."
"Great place for shopping for top jewlery but it was one thing that a business man like myself bothered me. As a businessman documentation is important in any contract or transaction. After my purchase they gave me an invoice instead of a receipt because I paid in full and it was incomplete. It did not state a couple of things that is really important. One is that I paid in ful it did not state those exact words on the invoice. The other problem was the invoice was very veg on the information on the jewlery I brought like the weight of the gold content in the jewlery which should be stated in the Certificate of Authenticity. All Jewlery Shop with good creditability should issue a Certificate of Authenticity highlighting the content of the jewlery. It was none given. Whats so amazing is I email before hand asking about this and their was no reply. After a few emails expressing my concerns the corrections where made for the exception of the Certificate of Authenticity. Also, I went to purchase a jewlery I saw on their website it turns out when I arrived they did not have the mens bracelet I wanted with a particular clasp. Instead of posting saying they where out of that particular bracelet with that clasp I ended buying a rather nice one with a different clasp but anyway all is well and I happy with the one I got. Needs much improvement on customer service especially for out of state customers."
"I upgraded an original purchase. The chain arrived not to my liking. Izzy immediately emailed me back promising to send a brand new chain. i brought my chain to my jeweler only to find out it is used. Same exact problems as the first. Clasp is bent and the links are locking up. I will never deal with Frost again. Almost $7000 on a disatisfactory piece."
"Terrible quality vs pricing. After 4 days the stones started falling out. Feels cheeply made. Definately won't be purchasing or recommending Frost, NYC to anyone, including my worst enemy!!"
We do apologize you were not satisfied with your purchase. We attempted to reach out to you multiple times but were not successful. Please know that we offer life time maintenance on all of our items. If you would like to have the item repaired feel free to reach out to us.
"worst ever !! i bought a 9thousand dollar chain that said 500 grams fucken BS it was 120 grams"
Hi, thank you for providing feedback. Just for clarification, your order was actually much less than $9K. The chain that you ordered was supposed to be 108 grams. As a courtesy we sent you a 120 g. Please see your order confirmation for more details. Thank you.
Customer actually spent much much less than 9000. We are under assumption that this is for a different item with a different company. Item was supposed to be 108 grams and we sent 120 gram chain.
Frost Nyc is rated 4.48 based on 1,125 reviews