Frost Nyc Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Frost Nyc
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
2 - 3 Hours
Prentis C
"I like frost New York because you have so many options right at your fingertips.. they have many different styles choose from. And the service is real good I received my product within 2 days after purchasing it."
Jeffrey P
"Truly incredible quality and outstanding service. I recently purchased a 26" Solid 14k Chain and the quality is impeccable as well as the assistance offered by the staff being that I Was in town for a very short time om vacation. they did everything possible to meet my request. After seeing the Store in person I am at ease knowing the legitimacy and security involved and I am reassured for making any more purchases online until I am able to return to Nyc. 10/10"
"Fast shipping... wonderful item. 30 inch 15.5ml 162grams 14k gold"
"This website had some good reviews on it. It also has some great products. However be warned, they will try to get over on you. I ordered a 30 inch 5.5mm rope which was suppose to weigh 24grams. It felt a little light after wearing for a couple days. I purchased a scale for weighing jewelry. It came out that my chain was 7grams short. Now 7 grams is about 29% of the total weight of what it was suppose to weigh. I then emailed this company, they came back with 2 options and I'm going to copy + paste their response, " Hi Jesse, As all of our chains are custom made there maybe slight differences int he weight. the weights you see online are all an approximation. We can offer you 2 options; we are able to offer you a credit of $125 towards your next purchase or you may send the item back and we are able to send you the correct weight. " They wanted to credit me $125 for 7grams. 7 grams of 24 is 29%... 29% of $1,000( $1,000which is the price of my chain) equals $290. So I don't see how they want to credit me $125 on my next purchase when I'm missing $290 worth of gold/weight from my chain. I ended up sending my chain back in hopes that it comes back with the correct weight."
"I purchased a diamond bracelet from their website and was then told that i would receive it within seven business days. Then , a week later that it wasn't available. AFTER FINALLY TALKING WITH SOMEONE IN CUSTOMER SERVICE. I was told that they were going to send me something for me to wear until it comes available in 2 weeks. Upon receiving their substitute bracelet my first thought was (HOW CHEAP IT LOOKED) !. So I'm going to give them another week before i pursue legal matters. Their website shows a lot of beautiful jewelry , that i would love to have. Its really disappointing that its come to this. But I'm not going to let 2500.00 dollars just walk away ! ."
"I’ve purchased jewelry from some of the very upscale jewelry stores. I was very disappointed in my purchase from Frost NYC. I feel they mis-represented themselves and the merchandise that they sell. I was very inclined to return the purchase for it was rather pricey at $800. The piece of jewelry I purchased at best is worth $300. I’m keeping it as a lesson learned to never purchase jewelry over the internet again. On the left is Frost NYC on the right is a piece I’ve had for years. The piece I bought from Frost is represented as solid. LOL!"
"When I received my chain in the mail, I put it on for about 30 minutes, removed it to put away and the clasp broke apart after my first time removing it. I HAD THE CHAIN FOR 45 MINUTES UNTIL THE CLASP BROKE. I went to another retailer to repair the clasp because i didn’t want the same low quality clasp. I am very unsatisfied and it’s sad because I wanted to shop with you again until my chain broke within the hour of receiving it. If you as a company want my business I will need some type of compensation for the inconvenience and poor craftsmanship."
We have reached out to the customer numerous times via phone and email to assist the customer with this issue and never received a response. We offer lifetime maintenance on all of our jewelry at no additional cost to our customers. We can be reached at 888-485-1061 if there are any further questions or concerns.
"Ordered 2 pendants w/ chains and 2 gold nugget rings. The rings were great but I did not receive the correct pendants and I would not recommend anyone order from here. You’d probably be better off going in person. Also a thing I noticed after I bought the jewelry is that the photos they post on their website are clearly photoshopped pictures of the jewelry on some model and the reuse the same background for their jewelry photos so that’s probably why they aren’t reliable with delivering the product you see in the pictures. DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE ITS A WASTE OF TIME. A small update; their jewelry is cheap and flimsy. DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE if there is one review you should listen to it’s this one. This is a shady company hidden behind countless good reviews that don’t actually review anything. There are various complaints other than mine of people not receiving the correct items. Seem like this company does not care about its service and would rather just take your money and send you some cheap substitute with the hope you don’t say anything."
"I received my order on time it was just what I expected"
"After receiving my item for only 3 days one of the links on the chain completely broke off after only one wear. I'm convinced that this was product isn't real and it's not actually 10k. I'm overly disappointed and wouldn't recommend anyone to purchase an item from Frost NYC"
"Bought a chain wasnt right whats so ever so i sent it back. They recived it and i still havent recived my money back. I was very disappointed with everything. Wont shop there again"
"Long story short I'm never going to buy anything from here again, my whole experience was complete BS"
"Great place for shopping for top jewlery but it was one thing that a business man like myself bothered me. As a businessman documentation is important in any contract or transaction. After my purchase they gave me an invoice instead of a receipt because I paid in full and it was incomplete. It did not state a couple of things that is really important. One is that I paid in ful it did not state those exact words on the invoice. The other problem was the invoice was very veg on the information on the jewlery I brought like the weight of the gold content in the jewlery which should be stated in the Certificate of Authenticity. All Jewlery Shop with good creditability should issue a Certificate of Authenticity highlighting the content of the jewlery. It was none given. Whats so amazing is I email before hand asking about this and their was no reply. After a few emails expressing my concerns the corrections where made for the exception of the Certificate of Authenticity. Also, I went to purchase a jewlery I saw on their website it turns out when I arrived they did not have the mens bracelet I wanted with a particular clasp. Instead of posting saying they where out of that particular bracelet with that clasp I ended buying a rather nice one with a different clasp but anyway all is well and I happy with the one I got. Needs much improvement on customer service especially for out of state customers."
"I feel like a big jerk and made a mistake when measuring my chain. I took it to a jeweler this morning and it is indeed 4.5mm as advertised. Changing my review to five stars and I will be using Frost again to upgrade my chain hopefully within a year. My recommendation for other buyers is that please do not measure your chains MM yourself. Take it to a local jeweler for accurate measurement. Frost is legit, the Jeweler also tested the Karat with one of those guns instead of the scratch test and it is indeed 14-karat. If you're in the market for a chain they are legitimate. Sorry for the original review FrostNYC."
"I upgraded an original purchase. The chain arrived not to my liking. Izzy immediately emailed me back promising to send a brand new chain. i brought my chain to my jeweler only to find out it is used. Same exact problems as the first. Clasp is bent and the links are locking up. I will never deal with Frost again. Almost $7000 on a disatisfactory piece."
"worst ever !! i bought a 9thousand dollar chain that said 500 grams fucken BS it was 120 grams"
Hi, thank you for providing feedback. Just for clarification, your order was actually much less than $9K. The chain that you ordered was supposed to be 108 grams. As a courtesy we sent you a 120 g. Please see your order confirmation for more details. Thank you.
Customer actually spent much much less than 9000. We are under assumption that this is for a different item with a different company. Item was supposed to be 108 grams and we sent 120 gram chain.
"Very deceptive images to actual product, looks like it came out of a gumball machine....returning this for my money back"
"Product As described; beware of misleading shipping times. Paid $50.00 for overnight shipping. Charge went on my AX Aug7 (when I ordered); but did not receive till Aug 9th. That's not overnight shipping-that's second day air. Their customer service was not the least bit helpful. If I hadn't just had back surgery I would have not accepted shipment and returned to sender. Just too difficult to deal with due to my health situation. Would never order from them again."
"Customer Service and affordable payments"
"I was expecting it to weigh a little more and it feels like plastic but it looks real."
"Man words can't express how appalled I am with this company and their employees. ...I love Nick and Arthur so much they are the absolute best. They looked out for me twice...nick blessed me with a sweet deal on a 15 mm 30 inch rope with a queen Pharoah charm and then I actually lost that one and Arthur blessed me with a replacement of an 11 mm 28 inch rope with same charm...both time the prices were great and this quality of gold is the best man omg. My chain is shining like a chandelier lol. So obsessed with my product and this company. ..love you guys. Will be purchasing for my children in April 😍😘"
"I paid $600 for a 14k men's bracelet and weigh less than a 2 or 3 grams that's bullshit"
"The picture on the website makes the the earrings look so much more glamorous then they are in person. Very dull unpolished cubics. I don't think its real diamonds, but it doesn't say what kind of diamond it is in the description. Also the description said "rose gold", while the earrings are actually white gold/silver. Only the ear hole stems & back are gold & I doubt its actually gold. Your better off buying jewelry in person from a jeweler, way more guarantee that your getting what you paid for..."
Frost Nyc is rated 4.50 based on 1,023 reviews