Frost Nyc Reviews

Frost Nyc 5 star review on 19th January 2019
Gabriel valdes
Frost Nyc 5 star review on 19th January 2019
More Photos & Videos
My husband loves the Necklace and pendant I purchased for his birthday, It came a little late but I just got creative to make his birthday weekend longer. I plan on another purchase soon
I love my gold chain and I preferred frost NYC to everyone I know
Luv my necklace 💕
Great shopping experience. Quality, fast shipping
Purchased the 22” FIGARO 14k solid gold for my babe and it’s so beautiful! The quality of the chain is gorgeous and he looks so good wearing it. Holidays are coming up in a few months & will definitely shop!
I’m sold on you!
Fast shipping and great quality!
I received great service
Very beautiful and real. Had for a month and still living it!!
First time purchasing from Frost NYC for my Husband's Anniversary gift this year (Franco Bracelet) and I can say I am very pleased. Will purchase other jewerly in the future. Great prices!!
Got this as a birthday gift for my son and he absolutely loved it. Their shipping was on point and arrived when promised. My son loved it so much he saved all his birthday money to make another purchase of his work from them. Will definitely continue to purchase from them.
Frostnyc is the best jewelry company I've ever dealt with. Lots of selection great prices free shipping I can go on for hours I'm so happy with them and will buy and buy again
I ordered a chain and pendant for my Husband and we love it! Great quality, affordable prices and awesome shipping! Definitely would recommend to anyone and will be back soon for more jewelry.
I bought this for my grandson and he loves it! I’m hoping it will not turn his neck green because he wears it when he plays baseball !
Ordered a necklace and bracelet. was everything i expected. Great quality. I will be ordering all my jewelry from them.
Thanks alot! The delivery time was perfect. The jewelry was just as described. Great customer service and highly recommended. You guys rock!
I bought a diamond cut gold bracelet and it looked amazing. I'm satisfied.
Loved it! On time the quality I expected. I'm a repeat buyer!
You guys are the best. No company can compete with y'all. Thanks for everything
Love it looking forward to buying more jewelry very nice products
Help lone was very helpful. Order took 6 days, which during this crazy time was very reasonable. Item received was exactly what I ordered. I will do business with this company again. Very pleased.
Frost Nyc is rated 4.37 based on 1,623 reviews