Frost Nyc Reviews

of reviewers recommend Frost Nyc
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Frost Nyc Reviews

Frost NYC is the best jewelry store in the city. I went there to buy a 15mm Cuban link chain I wanted. No other stores had it in stock- they said it was only special order with a long wait time. Frost NYC had it but Arthur looked out and I copped a 18.5mm one instead the same day. Excellent customer service. C
Delivery time was great I was very happy with my product the only thing a delivery man put it in front of the house and I'd rather have everything delivered to the back door.
I’ve purchased 2 chains. Both arrived early and I’m very happy with both. Thank you FrostNYC.
Absolutely in love with this ring!!! Its perfect!!!
Great product
Got my bracelet and it’s exactly how it’s pictured will be ordering again maybe a Rolex
this is okay
Very good service and very pleased with my order! Will shop again!
Ordered the 2.5mm 10k white gold diamond cut franco about a month ago. The chain is just as advertised. Very nice quality, plus the Frost Nyc pouch it comes with is a plus. Would definitely recommend!
Great product, arrived on time
Nice men bracelet, looks very nice on his wrist.
The professionnal thanks for the good work😊😊 Mister Jayo
Got my self i Cuban chain an it turned out nice
Purchase 12mm cuban bracelet, so please I upgrade to 15mm happy with purchase no problems
Bought chain and cross was very happy when it arrived. Looks beautiful and have had comments on it. Will buy from Frost NYC again already looking at bracelets
The chain was exactly what I ordered.. shipping was fast...
I'm very pleased with the quality of my purchase. I will continue to shop at Frost NYC!
Wonderful experience highly recommend chain is beautiful and high-quality
I have ordered 2 items in the past and the items are phenomenal. I seem to be having a problem with a delay on my current order. I have called several times and I understand there is a delay but this just seems to go on and on. As I love the jewelry, and past service, I gave 5 stars. I would really really appreciate it though if I could an email or call or message of when my item will be shipped. #41916
Real gold! Great price!!! 20 in might be a little short but great deal!
Frost Nyc is rated 4.44 based on 1,674 reviews